- Special Deals
Hotel Rishayp Green Peak
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 4 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Double Room
4 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe Double Room
4 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Neora Valley National Park 3.14 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Parag on May 22,2017
What's Good: excellent location on top for view 5pick of mountKjP
What needs to improve : Food cost is to much hire, eggcurry with rice is 185 Rs.
- Terrible 0
- Poor 2
- Average 1
- Very Good 0
- Excellent 1
Not so good.
by Mukul B on July 11, 2017
Remote area, bad communication system. Very few car available from NJP. No big hotel available. Food is very costly. The biggest problem is return vehicle. You have to hire a car from syndicate & they behave like a Gunda. Only good thing you can see Mt. Kanchendzonga very good if your luck favour.
Rishyap - A Small village above LAVA
by MOLOYB on January 29, 2016
I have visited during December and walked from LAVA to feel the nature with my wife. People are availing jeep, but i suggest to walk. The hotel is small but service staffs are good, its was very cold as no room heater available
An awesome location but not a good stay
by abhishek_tarafdar07 on October 30, 2015
The location of the hotel is nice and the staffs are also very helpful. The hotel have minimum items of food available, price is normal but no room service and you have to order 3-6 hrs prior. Room quality is not so good and the bed is too poor to sleep, no geyser or hot water available and for you kind info Rishyap is about 8500 ft. and too cold there. The provided room rates should be within Rs.600-700, not more than that. I would like to request to Cleartrip that please refund 50% of the paid money as hotel rent.
Nice little hotel with good service and view but a little overpriced
by Dibs_Neo on October 28, 2015
Its an 'OK' hotel with average rooms, great service and good view of the entire Kanchendzonga range. The toilet could have had a water heater but that's alright given the remoteness of this place and the service from the caretakers. Overall,I'll say this is a nice little cozy hotel and there's no reason except the price (which I'd say is a bit high) I wouldn't stay here during my next visit.
Rooms on the upper floors have nice view
by Dibs_Neo on October 28, 2015
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- Room service
- Picnic area
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.