- Special Deals
Hotel Harjit Residency
- Best Seller
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 13 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 11:00 AM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Business Club Room Only Single
1 Rooms Left!
Business Club Room Only Double
1 Rooms Left!
Business Club Room With Breakfast Single
1 Rooms Left!
Business Club Room With Breakfast Double
1 Rooms Left!
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
Never book online
by jeypeeBargarhOrissa on
The hotel management has a step mother attitude towards online booking customer .not providing any service Nd told that u would get it if u direct book from us.the online platform go ibibo has to suffer most.many other good choice available in sambalpur in less tariff.
An Average Hotel- Need improvement
by Ashis A on
A good place to stay in. Pros- Room is good. Complementary breakfast is available. Good connectivity to all places. Cons- Ac does not have remote. Lift is from the first floor so you have to climb till you reach first floor. In comparison to Royale Inn food is of better quality. But ambience of the room of Royale Innis much better than Harjit Residency.
Safe for single woman traveller
by Sathyasree on
The hotel interiors are well maintained. It is centrally located, the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The behaviour of the staff shows respect for women and I felt very safe there. I had a big room with window AC so sometimes it is not as cool as it should be. Overall a good experience
Not a good experience.
by asishagarwal on
Hotel is ok. Location is good. Regarding taxi service owner/manager reaction was very bad. Noise in corridor was too much unable to sleep. Request the staff for the noise but nobody bothered. But I will definitely not recommend to my friends .
decent place to spend a couple of nights for a business trip
by Tapanol on
Nothing to beat this decent hotel during a trip to Sambalpur,a district town in Odisha. As business trip has become 'one touch game' for many, here people can also reach in the morning,freshen up have breakfast ,take rest for about 4 hours,and leave the luggage at the counter,work and return by the night train to Bhubaneswar or any other place he wants.Besides the Punjabi cuisine,i liked their spicy fish curry and gulab jamun in particular. The room tariffs are reasonable to suit our budget.Special halls for product launch is another aspect I liked in this hotel besides the decor of the rooms. On the other side the approach to the hotel is not great as construction is in progress it seemed As I had a short stay I could not gauge their room services.A little improvement in their breakfast menu and variety in the complimentery package, will go a long way in attracting customers like me.At the end of any tiring day I should be able to say ... 'Miles to go....before I sleep and get into another cosy bed like that of 'Harjit Residency', Sambalpur.' - Tapan Das
- Luggage storage
- Front desk
- Business center
- Airport transportation
- Medical services
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
- Suitable for children
- Central Air Conditioning
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Temperature Control
- H/C running water
- window opens
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
- Attached Bathroom
- Toothbrush/Razor on request
Media & Entertainment
- Premium TV channels
- Internet access-wireless
- Makeup mirror
- Premium bedding
From 11:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.