- Special Deals
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 2 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Hotel Konark is situated close to Sambalpur Railway Station which is located at a distance of 2 km. This hotel in Sambalpur offers free internet access to its patrons. This hotel has 24 rooms at its disposal.
The hotel has basic amenities which include attached bathroom with hot and cold water supply, comfortable bed and bottled drinking water. This budget hotel in Sambalpur offers some important facilities which include front desk, medical service, backup generator and room service.
It offers medical assistance to its patrons. It houses a restaurant which serves wide range of delicacies. This hotel in Sambalpur offers laundry service to its patrons. It is situated at a distance of 174 km from the Rourkela Airport and 3 km from Sambalpur Bus Terminal.
Tourist attractions located near this property include Debrigarh Sanctuary (107 km), Ushakothi Wild Life Sanctuary (41 km) and Deer Park (6 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Non A/c Single Room
3 Rooms Left!
Non A/c Double Room
3 Rooms Left!
A/c Standard Single Room
2 Rooms Left!
A/c Deluxe Single Room
2 Rooms Left!
A/c Standard Double Room
2 Rooms Left!
A/c Deluxe Double Room
2 Rooms Left!
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 0
- Poor 0
- Average 1
- Very Good 1
- Excellent 0
Good for the value
by SURESHBABU-BYRAKUR on July 13, 2017
I had been to Sambalpur along with my other friends for 5 days. Since the Konark is little near by to Railway Station, Auto person suggested me to stay there at nominal cost. It was around 12:30 AM (Midnight), One old person from the hotel welcomed us with bright smile and arranged food for us at uneven time and cost of rooms (Especially in first Floor) is very reasonable and economical too. You won't get food outside this hotel but you can order there itself and food is very delicious. It's great hospitality and service is very good. Even though outlook of this hotel seems to be bit quaint, rooms are very spacious (Suggest you to take rooms in first floor only). You can also visit Hirakud Dam and Gandhi minar from there, it's approximately 15 KMS off and Hotel staff are very helpful to arrange Auto facility.
Good hotel for the value
by Rajagopal B on September 21, 2016
I wanted to go to VSS University at Burla and this was the nearest hotel the taxi fellow took me from sambalpur railway station. I stayed for one week and I have only good memories of them. Small hotel, airconditioned with a small restaurant to cater to the needs of the residents. Service was good and staff were friendly.
Choose only room in first floor only
by SURESHBABU-BYRAKUR on July 12, 2017
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet access-complimentary
- H/C running water
- Bottled/drinking water
From 12:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.