- Special Deals
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 5 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 AM
- Check-out Until 12:00 PM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 4
- Poor 0
- Average 1
- Very Good 0
- Excellent 0
Incorrect Bill provided during check out.
by Prabin M on
I stayed in the hotel from the eve of 20th to morning of 23rd March, 2017. On check out i was charged for 2 days. i did not ask anything and paid the bill amount. One day later i received a call from the hotel and i was informed that the bill provided to me was incorrect and i have to pay tariff for 1 more day. I received a mail with correct bill. As my stay was for 3 days i did not think twice and paid the due amount. The problem with the whole process is, i did not receive any mail or call thanking me or showing any gratitude after paying the amount. They called and mailed me twice for follow up till i paid the money. But after i paid the money there was no communication what so ever. The error was from their part and they should acknowledge that.
The worst hotel ever crossed ever
by sambit74 on
The worst hotel i have ever come across. Dear freinds it's true i staid over two days and my experience is room no.111 dt. 6th & 7th june-2015. 1. location - best (unfortunately blessed) 2. reception - worst 3. cleanness - worst. ( for expl. 4 no. of used bottles was their till check out .....) 3. Room service - good. 4. service - not good. 5.wifi - very slow and one think i forgot floss was not working. .
not a good choice
by sushil422 on
rooms are very dirty... not cleaning the rooms properly,... staffs are not helpful... the worst shower i've ever had in my life here... horrible experience... i'll never suggest any of my friends to stay here...
MOST WORST PLACE FOR STAYING
by debapati on
This is not a good choice for staying in Sambalpur. Becauses- 1.Room rents are not cheap compared to other neighborhood hotels. 2.Rooms are all very old and no renovation has done from long time. 3.Most poor room service ever seen! 4.Staff are most lazy, irresponsible n careless, never take interest for caring guests. 5.No split ac in any room and also no remote available. MY STAY WAS JUST UNFORGETTABLE(NEGETIVELY).. SO WILL ADVISE "AVOID TO STAY HERE"....
by baboo1234 on
Location of the hotel is very good but ....they ae unable to take the advantages... rooms are small and not comfortable.and u cant open the window. Because it is palluted outside...still they charg very high.which i think its not give a value for your money.....
do not know.
by sambit74 on June 7, 2015
don't ever prefer to stay here...
by sushil422 on October 30, 2014
- Central Air Conditioning
- Suitable for children
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Luggage storage
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- Room service
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
Media & Entertainment
- Internet access-wireless
- Premium TV channels
- Makeup mirror
- Premium bedding
- window opens
- H/C running water
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
- Attached Bathroom
From 00:00 AM
Until 00:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.