APP Offer! 50% OFF on Your First Hotel Booking. Use Code: BONANZA18
Sun, 23 Dec – Mon, 24 Dec (1 Night) | 1 Room | 1 Guest
Taj Bhagwan Pentch National Park Turia Gate Owarghani kurai , Seoni , 480661 | Show on Map
No rooms available
for (1 Night)
Change your dates or try another property
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 267 Review(s) Read All Reviews
Hotel Bhagwan is a budget hotel in Seoni that offers free breakfast to its guests. The hotel can be reached from the MPRTC Bus Stand (approximately 7 km). It is located near the Shree Siddh Shani Dham (1 km).This 1-story hotel houses 12 guest rooms with attached bathrooms.
The in-room amenities include drinking water, hot and cold water supply, and toiletries. Hotel Bhagwan operates a 24-hour front desk. It provides laundry service and medical assistance. The hotel also has a backup generator facility.This Seoni hotel is also accessible from the Seoni Railway Station 6 km and the Dr.
Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport is 151 km away. The hotel is at 41 km from the Pench National Park, at 7 km from the Mahakaleshwar Mandir, and at 7 km from the Dalsagar Island. Guests can avail of 24-hour room service at the hotel.
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
by susmitp2018 on December 10, 2018
A beautiful boutique jungle lodge with an excellent team looking after the property The food was excellent, much beyond our expectations. Kudos to Chef Kanhaiya and Vikram. A 12 room property and if you throw in a weekday - 80% probability that occupancy is only 20% :). This makes it one of the most exclusive set ups ! Must visit - Kid Friendly as well
by mayuris500 on November 22, 2018
Highly recommended for wildlife lovers and those who like a jungle camping experience with hint of Luxury. Baghvan is a Taj Hotels property and they arrange detailed Safari to Pench National Forest. 2 hours drive from Nagpur, Maharashtra airport. An experience to take back home with only good memories.
by Quest66299248103 on November 22, 2018
Best staff and hospitality there They treat in the best manner It's difficult to locate property please be careful Jungle safari was good Rooms are very good It's in the jungle so don't expect to get everything there but the overall experience you will love
by senthilkumar_dr on November 15, 2018
This wilderness lodge has luxuruious well spaced out rooms with nice comfortable beds.A spacious balcony opens out from the room.There is a beautiful machan on the first floor a nice seeting to have your morning cup of coffee. A nice open to sky out-door shower as well as an indoor shower.. the bathr rooms have modern amenities with good toiletries. The best part about the stay is their service, it's a class apart. our personalised butler Shyam took good care of us during the entire stay, It's because of people like them that brings good reputation to The Taj brand. The outdoor arrangements for dinner with bonfire were Wow.The kids had a great time at the pool. We had a nice safari and spotted the entire wildlife range of Pench on our two safari drives guided by the pleasant and knowledgeable naturalist Varun..The food was good.though they can have more varieties in their Breakfast menu .Kanhaiya took special care to our food requirements and had special dishes prepared for my son according to his likings.. Overall it was a very remarkable and memorable stat with the exemplary Taj service..
by lakhanpala on November 6, 2018
Great property and superb staff! The entire staff exudes warmth, are very personable, helpful and courteous. Tejas runs a great show and everything feels personalised even if it isnt! The naturalists are great and we had some great time with Varun and great conversations with Namrata. We were lucky with a tiger sighting at the Turia gate. Very accessible from Nagpur. Would highly recommend a visit!
by Joyfull1818 on July 3, 2018
by Salilbmulla on April 12, 2018
by Steve K on March 6, 2018
by Quartztraveller on November 22, 2017
by Vikrant on September 3, 2017
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
To Submit your question please Login or Signup