- Special Deals
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 518 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Hight Court 0.1 km
- FGNT Church 0.2 km
- The Tourism Lift 0.25 km
- Baptist Church 0.36 km
- Lower Market 0.4 km
- Rani Jhansi Park 0.41 km
- Kamla Nehru Hospital 0.41 km
- Simla'S Mall Shopping Complex 0.42 km
- The Mall Shopping Complex 0.42 km
- Ritz Cineplex 0.44 km
- Rotary Town Hall 0.45 km
- Christ Church 0.48 km
- Ridge 0.49 km
- Ridge Church 0.49 km
- HP State Library 0.5 km
- Jaishwari Maa Temple 0.5 km
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital 0.5 km
- Singh Sabha Gurudwara 0.51 km
- State Library Shimla 0.51 km
- The Glen Forest 0.52 km
- Gaiety Theatre 0.53 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 8
- Poor 13
- Average 42
- Very Good 200
- Excellent 255
Oldie worldly, but absolutely fabulous and the staff are fantastic too!
by Josephine A on
Spent a few days in an auspicious suite with a morning room, lounge, bedroom bathroom and walk in wardrobe. Two TVs and refrigerator. Morning papers, freshly ironed! Grand view of the valley. The restaurant was beautiful and the food, delicious, with the chef visiting your table, from time to time. The staff were impeccable, lovely immaculate colonial uniforms, all with happy smiley faces and demeanours to match. What a wonderful treat and experience like no other. Well done all.
by epsilon10 on
We stayed for 3 nights. It was a wonderful stay!! The best thing about the hotel is their service. The staff is super well trained, so polite and friendly. We had postponed a birthday trip, but they remembered, and sent a "belated" birthday cake :)) Its a heritage hotel so you wont find many amenities like a pool or gym, but the ambience and staff more than made up for it. Oh and ofcourse we had free wifi :p
Restaurant Service used
by jaixyz on
Did not stay at the Clarkes Hotel but had lunch here.. Good food -- Veg Biriyani and Mix veg Raita were indeed very good and reasonably priced. They modify food as per your requests like -- say less oily and less spicy.. Its very conveniently located on the Mall Road.. ( Oberoi group property ). If you dont want a bad tummy , then have food here - little more expensive than other joints but worth every penny.. Safe place for couples
Family friendly, well run hotel
by mn2panama on
This was a bit more money than we would normally spend. I felt it was worth the expense. So kind. Caring. Loved our stay here. They had a baby cot and added an extra bed. The payment beforehand was a bit disorganized and a lot of communication from a lot different people. Once we got there everything was perfect.
by MISS PINK on
Spent 4 nights at The Clarkes Heritage Hotel Shimla & staff couldn't have been more friendly & helpful-even arranged a surprise birthday cake for my husband. Old world style hotel with good old fashion service!
The upgraded room was very large and fit a family of 4 very comfortably.
by mn2panama on September 28, 2017
The suit rooms offer a higher degree of privacy and good views
by Kiran0405 on September 26, 2017
Hospitality at its Best :)
by Pushpender2014 on July 28, 2017
room no 36 if you have kids.
by sanjivsony on July 10, 2017
Pick a room facing mall road.
by Shenoi on July 4, 2017
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Doctor on Call
- First Aid Kit
- Taxi Service
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- VIP Room Facilities
- Room service
- LCD / Projector
- Currency exchange
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Conference Room
- Smoke-free property
- Family Rooms
- Soundproof Rooms
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Flat-screen TV
- City View
- Garden view
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.