- Special Deals
East Bourne Resort & Spa
- family hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 325 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
EastBourne Resort Spa is a popular property in Shimla. Featuring an indoorheated pool, this hotel is located at Near Bishop Cotton School and is 4km fromShimla Railway Station. Thisresort offers 72 rooms offers spacious accommodation on in Shimla.
Each room isequipped with amenities like hair dryer, tea/coffee maker, mini bar, LCDtelevision, direct dial telephone and bathroom amenities. AtEast Bourne Resort Spa, facilities like health spa, nightclub, gymnasium,bonfire, gift shop, banquet hall, indoor games and travel counter are offered.
Theresan extensive play area in the resort for kids. Guests can enjoy in themulti-cuisine restaurant named Vertigo and the open-air restaurants of thisresort to have mouth-watering delicacies. The tour desk at the resort assistsguests with organizing trekking, river rafting and golfing trips.
This hotelis reachable from Bus Stand Sector 2 which is 2 km and Chandigarh RailwayStation which is 112 km from the hotel. Places of interest are Kufri (16km) andJakhu Temple (6.5km). For business travelers, the hotel houses a conferencehall to conduct meetings and seminars.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Room Only
2 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe Room Only
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Main Town Shopping Complex 0.36 km
- Chota Shimla Sub Post Office 0.37 km
- Park Estate 0.38 km
- Woodvilla Palace 0.41 km
- Bg Railway Station Kal 0.48 km
- Ayurvedic Hospital 0.49 km
- Durga Ashram 0.68 km
- Chhota Shimla Bazaar 0.87 km
- FGNT Church 1.02 km
- Raj Bhawan 1.05 km
- Hight Court 1.12 km
- Malyana Shiv Gufa 1.12 km
- Craig Garden 1.13 km
- St Bedes College 1.25 km
- Indus Hospital 1.32 km
- Three Bridges 1.39 km
- The Tourism Lift 1.46 km
- Kamla Nehru Hospital 1.52 km
- Hanuman Statue 1.53 km
- Baptist Church 1.53 km
- Rani Jhansi Park 1.59 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Willow Banks 4.0 Review Score - 502 reviews
- Woodsmoke Resort and Spa 4.5 Review Score - 173 reviews
- Honeymoon Inn Shimla 4.5 Review Score - 816 reviews
- Club Mahindra Mashobra 4.0 Review Score - 452 reviews
- Club Mahindra Kandaghat 4.5 Review Score - 587 reviews
- Koti Resort 4.0 Review Score - 230 reviews
- Hotel CK International Near Bus Stand 4.0 Review Score - 314 reviews
- Aamod 4.0 Review Score - 289 reviews
- Little Heart Resort 4.0 Review Score - 34 reviews
- Veer Garh 4.5 Review Score - 32 reviews
- Apple Tree Cottage, Kotgarh 5.0 Review Score - 17 reviews
- Shimla Havens Resort 4.0 Review Score - 259 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Geeta on May 21,2017
What's Good: The ambience, the room, overall staff courtesy, beautiful rose garden, are all great and make the stay very comfortable. Highly recommended.
What needs to improve : The food is way too expensive, but, no doubt the taste is very good.
by Hardik W on
Good property. value for money. but little away from mall road. Stayed here for 1 day. Parking also available. Small indoor swimming pool. But the approach to hotel is not that good. Best hotel to stay in shimla location wise are Combermere and Willow bank.
Lovely Family vacation
by Ashish G on
Beautiful and lovely place im calm and serene surroundings. Adjacent to famous bishop cotton boarding school. Approach raod from the circular road is very narrow. Breathtaking view of tall pine forests from rooms and terrace. Terrace restaurant is lovely. gardens are well mentained. Prompt room service. Good and reasonable food. Warm and efficient front desk staff. 3 km from mall road, so must have a vehicle for excursions. Rooms are very spacious. Only negative points are mattresses are not at all comfortable, hanging down from bed. Also the showers in bathroom needs renovation. Will definitely recommend and like to revisit.
by Shruti K on
Most beautiful, scenic and breathtaking.surrounded by tall, majestic pine trees,gorgeous, well maintained gardens. You look out to a majestic view of greenery and mountains. Warm and welcoming. A stay here rejuvenates one and the warmth of the surroundings and hospitality of Eastbourne makes it my first choice always. I suggest everyone to see the pictures of the property. In reality,it is more beautiful ..
Amongst the Trees
by Anne I on
The resort is nice in itself, but away from restaurants and shops. A car definitely has to be used to get to The Mall which is about 4-5 klm away. Food was okay, both breakfast and dinner. The room was fine, but poor water pressure in the shower. Had a body massage in the Spa, which was very nice.
Brilliant place to soak in Shimla of good old times.
by ajsjhala on
This Hotel has a great location while being in the heart of city , it's away from hustle and bustle of the otherwise noisy and crowdy Shimla. Well appointed Rooms , tastefully done up common areas and excellent staff ever ready to serve you with a smile . Manager Hemant Thakkar is a good team leader . Overall a excellent place to stay with good food too , some might find the place pricy.
- Room service
- Secretarial services
- Laundry facilities
- Limousine Service
- Medical services
- Front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Currency exchange
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Fitness Centre
- Picnic area
- Full Services Health Spa
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam room
- Suitable for children
- Audio-visual equipment
- Central Air Conditioning
- Beauty Services
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Barbecue grills
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Breakfast Services
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.