- Special Deals
Honeymoon Inn Shimla
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 816 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Located at an approximate distance of 1 km from Bemloi Bus Stop, Honeymoon Inn Shimla is a budget hotel in Shimla, offering internet access to its patrons. Shimla Kali Bari is a local temple and landmark, situated 2 km away from the property. Amenities such as a reading lamp, television, bottled drinking water, separate sitting area, makeup mirror and attached bathrooms with hot and cold running water are available in all the 22 rooms, spread over 3 floors. Honeymoon Inn Shimla has a restaurant, business center, front desk and travel counter within the premises.
In addition to this, conveniences such as room service and laundry are also provided to its guests. Guests can also visit Jakhu Temple (2 km), Viceregal Lodge (11 km) and The Ridge (1 km). Travel hubs near this Shimla property are Shimla Old Railway Station (2 km) and Shimla Old Bus Stand (1 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Super Deluxe Room with Breakfast
5 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe Room Only
5 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- FGNT Church 0.26 km
- Hight Court 0.28 km
- The Tourism Lift 0.5 km
- Three Bridges 0.52 km
- Kamla Nehru Hospital 0.52 km
- Baptist Church 0.54 km
- Rani Jhansi Park 0.61 km
- Hanuman Statue 0.66 km
- Durga Ashram 0.66 km
- Lower Market 0.66 km
- Woodvilla Palace 0.66 km
- Simla'S Mall Shopping Complex 0.68 km
- The Mall Shopping Complex 0.68 km
- Ritz Cineplex 0.68 km
- Park Estate 0.71 km
- USC Library 0.73 km
- Rotary Town Hall 0.73 km
- Christ Church 0.75 km
- HP State Library 0.77 km
- Ridge 0.77 km
- Ridge Church 0.77 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Willow Banks 4.0 Review Score - 502 reviews
- East Bourne Resort & Spa 4.0 Review Score - 325 reviews
- Club Mahindra Kandaghat 4.5 Review Score - 587 reviews
- Clarkes Hotel 4.5 Review Score - 539 reviews
- Little Heart Resort 4.0 Review Score - 34 reviews
- Cedar Height Resorts 4.0 Review Score - 29 reviews
- Sandhya Hot Spring Health Care 4.5 Review Score - 293 reviews
- Apple Tree Cottage, Kotgarh 5.0 Review Score - 17 reviews
- Shimla Havens Resort 4.0 Review Score - 259 reviews
- Hotel Samrat SS 4.5 Review Score - 35 reviews
- Hotel Nishat 3.5 Review Score - 16 reviews
- Hotel Rajat 3.0 Review Score - 56 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Sameer on May 29,2017
What's Good: EXCELLENT HOTEL & GREAT STAY : It is really great experience staying at Honeymoon Inn Shimla. We Stayed in MD Suite, it was really great experience. Very helpful caring and cooperative staff. Food is also great with ample variety. Overall great experience.
What needs to improve : Nothing
by Arju on May 17,2017
What's Good: Beautiful rooms n view from rooms is amazing
What needs to improve : Parking problem
by Balasubramanian on Apr 23,2017
What's Good: Well maintained. Help for luggage during check in and check out.
What needs to improve : Access to the location is a bit difficult
by guest on Apr 16,2017
What's Good: Hospitality
What needs to improve : Location
by vishal on Mar 24,2017
What's Good: staff courtesy across all level
What needs to improve : location challenge to transfer luggage, In todays technological advancement hassle to labour staff can be prevented
by guest on Mar 10,2017
What's Good: Food and service
What needs to improve : Walking the hill top
Worthy place for stay
by Mohideen B on
A greatly comfortable place with a cozy ambience for honeymooners with a great restaurant. Location is great. A 10 min stroll gets you to the Mall Road. Do note the downsides that you cant reach there by taxi to the door. You ll have to walk for about 150 mtrs to reach the hotel, but a porter will be provided by the Hotel if you inform earlier.
by Tim H on
Stayed for two nights here on a recommendation, and were not disappointed! Lovely big room, clean and tidy, coffee and tea making facilities, free Wi-fi, great shower. Incredible view from huge picture window overlooking the mountains. Super friendly and helpful staff, one even loaned us a book from the hotel library for us to take on our walking tour. Breakfast was the usual Indian foods but with chicken sausages and scrambled or boiled eggs or omelettes available too. Couldnt fault this hotel and cant recommend it highly enough!
A night in Simla
by ranbir kaur R on
We stayed in this hotel only 1 night as next day were going to Manali. The staff were very friendly. Only problem is we had to walk up the hill slope . The next day we requested the hotel to book us a 7 seater car to go Manali but we got a 6 seater which we had to wait about 1 hour plus. Wasted a lot of time but the Manager was very good he waited with us on the road side till our car arrives. I would thank all the hotel staff for good services.
Very friendly staff
by yodon1234 on
Staff 10/10 Staff was very friendly and good. Breakfast 8/10 The quality was very good but variety was less Dinner 6/10 Dinner was not upto the mark Room service 9/10 Rooms 10/ 10 Location 8/10 You have to walk approx 300 m to reach but its worth it....the view and atmosphere was amazing
Okay hotel however not value for money considering tariff
by Gopal_8 on
Pros- Near to Mall Road At good altitude Has good activity /Kid zone / playing area Cons - Require to walk at least 300 meter plus meter in steep height to get into hotel no vehicle enters there Food quality and variety was not there.. it is like not everything is available at hotel and when you request something staff says let me check it is available or not ..I have opted for MAP plan howver whenever we asked for anything staff says let me check Overall due to cons on food side I would give 1.5 out of 5
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- Front desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Travel counter
- Business center
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Video Game Console
- Dance Floor
- Conference Room
- Indoor Games
- Pool Table
- Night club
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Barbecue grills
- Transportation Service
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.