- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 279 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Landmark is located on the on Mall Road adjacent to the famous Gorton Castle This newly constructed property is close to major tourist attractions famous shopping streets and entertainment hubs Its elegantly furnished rooms are categorised into Family Rooms Honeymoon Deluxe Rooms and Super Deluxe Rooms All the rooms have television direct dial phone and an attached bathroom with continuous supply of hot and cold water Hotel Landmark boasts of its in-site restaurant where guests can savour scrumptious dishes along with tasty beverages The hotel also comprises a fully equipped and spacious conference hall which is suitable for conducting corporate events as well as private functions Guests are offered a host of facilities including currency exchange internet access travel assistance doctor-on-call and ample car parking space The hotel ensures that guests stay is full of comfort therefore it offers round-the-clock room service and fulfils their requirements in the most efficient manner
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Fashionable Mall Road 0.05 km
- A.G. Office 0.13 km
- HP Vidhan Sabha 0.25 km
- The Imposing Building 0.26 km
- Mall Shopping Complex 0.26 km
- St Marks Church 0.32 km
- State Assembly 0.35 km
- Shimla Hill Station 0.36 km
- Shyamla Mata Temple 0.36 km
- Kali Bari Temple 0.36 km
- Shimla Railway Station 0.44 km
- Shimla ISBT 0.55 km
- Craignano Apple Orchards 0.55 km
- St Michaels Cathedral Catholic Church 0.58 km
- Army Museum Annadale 0.59 km
- Army School 0.67 km
- Apple Valley 0.69 km
- Seventh Day Adventist Church 0.71 km
- Indian Coffee House 0.75 km
- Annandale View 0.77 km
- Gurudwara Shri Guru Singh Sabha 0.78 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
on July 14, 2015
hotel is good but rooms are little small...overall good
on June 29, 2015
need to improve at bathroom little bit,otherwise hotel was really in a good location............good service.....good staff....next time again landmark....
on June 12, 2015
Tv channels reception not g?od. tariff was high. blanket not covered with white sheet, a std. Practice of good hotels. Side tables dusty. Hard water.
on June 9, 2015
Hotel is good what food is awesome
on June 1, 2015
Decent hotel but a tad overpriced due to parking availability and proximity to the mall road.. Food was good.
- Terrible 16
- Poor 24
- Average 50
- Very Good 127
- Excellent 62
by gargvishal on September 28, 2016
Stayed for 2 nights from 24 to 26 September. Well maintained property. Rooms though little small than what u see on site are very comfortable. Bathrooms need a bit upkeep. Very prompt service. Had dinner in the restaurant. Must say one of the best food in Simla. Staff very well behaved.
Good for access to Mall road
by AshokGhose on September 25, 2016
The best thing going for this hotel is that its elevator takes you to the Mall Road level - good for elderly people. Access to the hotel however still required climbing a flight of stairs but you're all set thereafter... Rooms are basic & functional and the hotel itself is on a crowded road. This hotel makes sense if you want to access the Ridge etc easily but if you're looking for tranquility, you'll probably be served better by some of the resort hotels around Shimla
by vidhys on September 24, 2016
This is the only hotel which has an escalator connecting to the mall road.Thr hotel is average type.The rooms are good and.The staff are not courteous nor helpful at all.The buffet breakfast doesn't cater much items esp for the vegetarian. The view is good from.the window of the rooms.
good hotel with connectivity to mall road and victory tunnel, on site parking
by Akshay R on September 17, 2016
1. Good hotel with onsite parking which is very important in Shimla 2. Good location, just next to victory tunnel with top floor connecting to mall road 3. Value for money 4. Clean and spacious room and bathroom with hot water supply, had jacuzzi but demanded extra 1000rs for filling it with water and using it 5. Rooms have very good view 6. Breakfast buffet had less variety but as good in taste
by santhosh k on September 16, 2016
Good Choice - above Avg. Clean and Good Comfort. But If, book the hotel through some Holiday package with some travel agency - won't get best service and even variety of food also you get. Stayed 17th Mar 2013 very good hotel Location.
accessibility to mall road, 10 minutes walking distance
by Akshay R on September 17, 2016
Super Deluxe room
by santhosh k on September 15, 2016
Take Valley view room specially on 5th floor
by Hardial_13 on August 2, 2016
family rooms are spacious and good for family...it don't have any view though but its fine ..
by Rohit S on July 26, 2016
Rooms on the 4th & the 5th floor offer excellent valley view
by Pardeep S on July 26, 2016
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Airport transportation
- Banquet facilities
- Car Rental
- Front desk
- Medical services
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
- Secretarial services
- Suitable for children
- Private Sightseeing
- Conference Room
- Tea Coffee Maker
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
- Clothes Dryer
- Shopping Close by
- Cinema close by
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Cable/satellite TV
- Extra towels,linens,bedding
- Iron/ironing board(on request)
- window opens
- H/C running water
- Bottle Opener
- Spare Mattresses
- Ceiling fan
- Smoking rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Makeup mirror
- Premium bedding
- Wheelchair accessibility-Room
- Room heater
- Handicap accessible rooms
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
- Bottled/drinking water
Media & Entertainment
- Internet access-surcharge
- Internet access-wireless
- Premium TV channels
- Buzzer / Intercom
- Toothbrush/Razor on request
- Shower Caps
- Attached Bathroom
- Western Toilet
- Tea Coffee Maker
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.