- Special Deals
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 323 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Landmark is located on the on Mall Road, adjacent to the famous Gorton Castle. This newly constructed property is close to major tourist attractions, famous shopping streets and entertainment hubs. Its elegantly furnished rooms are categorised into Family Rooms, Honeymoon Deluxe Rooms and Super Deluxe Rooms.
All the rooms have television, direct dial phone and an attached bathroom with continuous supply of hot and cold water. Hotel Landmark boasts of its in-site restaurant, where guests can savour scrumptious dishes along with tasty beverages.
The hotel also comprises a fully equipped and spacious conference hall, which is suitable for conducting corporate events as well as private functions. Guests are offered a host of facilities, including currency exchange, internet access, travel assistance, doctor-on-call and ample car parking space.
The hotel ensures that guests' stay is full of comfort, therefore it offers round-the-clock room service and fulfils their requirements in the most efficient manner.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Fashionable Mall Road 0.03 km
- A.G. Office 0.06 km
- Mall Shopping Complex 0.2 km
- The Imposing Building 0.2 km
- St Marks Church 0.25 km
- Kali Bari Temple 0.3 km
- Shyamla Mata Temple 0.3 km
- HP Vidhan Sabha 0.31 km
- Shimla Hill Station 0.33 km
- State Assembly 0.41 km
- Shimla Railway Station 0.5 km
- Shimla ISBT 0.5 km
- St Michaels Cathedral Catholic Church 0.52 km
- Craignano Apple Orchards 0.52 km
- Army Museum Annadale 0.61 km
- Indian Coffee House 0.69 km
- Gurudwara Shri Guru Singh Sabha 0.73 km
- Army School 0.73 km
- Apple Valley 0.76 km
- Seventh Day Adventist Church 0.78 km
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital 0.8 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by arti_chemi on
I stayed at Hotel Landmark during August 2017 with family. The hotel is having standard amenities but nothing is very special about this hotel. People can have 1-2 days stay over here. Only good thing about the hotel is that it is on the Mall Road, you can walk through the Mall road easily. Further, the hotel is quite expensive (Rs 4000/-) for the given set of amenities. I didn't tried food at the hotel, which was again costlier one. We ordered food from outside. In my opinion, this property is an average stay, there is nothing that makes your stay memorable one!
by bhattesd on
Adjacent to the famous Gorton Castle and Victory Tunnel, Hotel Landmark Shimla offers heated accommodation and operates 24-hour front desk. Free parking is available. Very good breakfast.Excellent position, easy to find. stayed there 25-27 may 2017
Acceoptable but not outstanding hotel
by Paul_R99 on
I had a room on the 5th (top) floor - unfortunately this appears to be underneath a public "balcony area" for the views over the valley, so one night it got rather noisy. Room was fine and had all I needed. Ate in the restaurant one night which was OK, but not many others eating there. Breakfast was only average - my "tea" arrived in a pot ready milked (I should have asked for "Tea Separate").
by HimanshuYadav on
I stayed here for two nights in August 2017 with my wife and kid. Hotel is situated at victory tunnel and also has lift facility which directly connects to the mall road. To reach the main market on mall it is a 7-8 minute walk. The food and service of hotel is decent and they have morning buffet breakfast. In one of our morning buffet, maggi was served and was an instant hit with all the guest at the hotel. Other important thing is that this hotel has its own parking space which is not available at many of the hotels in shimla.
by SonamPadda on
Hotel was good. It was neat and clean. I visited with my husband on our first anniversary. Staff was cooperative and food was also good. Best part is you can visit the mall road directly from hotel. Parking facility was there and best part is staff takes care of your park. Keep it up guyz
- Room service
- Secretarial services
- Medical services
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- Car Rental
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Airport transportation
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Shopping Close by
- Cinema close by
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Private Sightseeing
- Suitable for children
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
- Cable/satellite TV
- Extra towels,linens,bedding
- Iron/ironing board(on request)
- window opens
- H/C running water
- Bottle Opener
- Spare Mattresses
- Ceiling fan
- Smoking rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Makeup mirror
- Premium bedding
- Wheelchair accessibility-Room
- Room heater
- Handicap accessible rooms
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
- Bottled/drinking water
Media & Entertainment
- Internet access-surcharge
- Internet access-wireless
- Premium TV channels
- Buzzer / Intercom
- Toothbrush/Razor on request
- Shower Caps
- Attached Bathroom
- Western Toilet
- Tea Coffee Maker
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.