On Budget Hotel Brands
On Domestic Hotels
On Domestic Hotels
On Luxury Hotel Brands
With Yatra SBI card
through MobiKwik Wallet
Earn Free Travel Vouchers
With Punjab National Bank
With Vodafone m-pesa Wallet
With RuPay Card
Instant confirmation on hotels
on Hotels in India
Looking for a bargain deal on hotels in Shirdi? Yatra.com has it for you! Simply use the promo code HOTEL17 and get upto 70% off on any Shirdi hotel booking. View all details of the property including its services and amenities, as well as read customer reviews to select what suits you best.
Shirdi: An Overview
Step away from the mundane tasks of life and plan a trip to Shirdi to seek a deeper meaning and purpose of your existence. The holy town of Shirdi is among the most visited pilgrimage destinations perched on the base of the Western Ghats. One of the rare pilgrimage sites, ‘The Land of Sai’ is revered by three religious communities- Hindus, Muslims and Zoroastrians for being the home of the living god Shirdi Sai Baba. The holy site draws in huge influx of devotees and tourists throughout the year and there is no dearth of accommodation in Shirdi even during the off seasons.
If you are seeking some profound meaning during your pilgrimage, visiting Shirdi will bring you closer to godliness and spirituality. The holy site translates a sense of selfless love towards humanity irrespective of caste, creed, color and religion. Just as the way the vagabond, jolly fakir Sai Baba propagated in his lifetime by encouraging his disciples to love and support each other without any discrimination. All these divine thought and noble ideologies of the great saint are held together now in the famous Shirdi Sai Baba Temple that is built on his tomb and is frequented by Indians and foreigners alike.
Top reasons to visit Shirdi
For many a trip to the divine land of Shirdi is an indescribable experience. That is the main reason that draws in millions of visitors every day throughout the year. However, there are other appealing attractions and reasons too if you wish to visit this temple town:-
• The ambiguous yet fascinating stories around Sai Baba - Venerated by people of multiple faiths, the famous propagator of religious tolerance and sacrifice, Sai Baba’s real identity was never revealed. Known to his followers either as satguru or fakir, till date the highly-thought-of saint’s real identity remains ambiguous. But stories of his existence, his teachings and ideologies spread by his followers for centuries are truly fascinating that incredibly demonstrates the greatness of this sacrosanct soul.
• Devotees are welcomed as human beings instead of religious representatives - Imagine the exceptional sight where people from all religions, classes, faith and race come together to pay th eir homage to the Sai temple… something that needs to be experienced by all! As you set foot on the holy land of Sai, the sacred air filled with the gracious blessings of the Sai seeps into your mind and soul. Satguru to some, fakir to others, people from all religions recognize the value of the Sai’s teachings and that is the greatness of this place.
• Other religious attractions - The temple town of Shirdi is not only famous for the Shirdi Sai Baba temple, it has other religious attractions too like the Samadhi Mandir, Gurusthan, Chavadi, Dwarkamai mosque, Sai Baba’s holy abode, the Lendi Garden and Shani Shingnapur.
Where to stay in Shirdi?
Luxury Hotels and Resorts:
• St. Laurn: The Spiritual Resort - Just five hundred (500) meters from the Sai Baba temple lays St. Laurn: The Spiritual Resort, an oasis of greenery and tranquility and is a great pick for leisure travelers. One of the best luxury hotels in Shirdi, St. Laurn is replete with modern accommodation fitted with flat-screen satellite televisions, private bathrooms, electronic safe, in-house restaurants, an outdoor pool, lounging area, free wifi acess and expansive green spaces to stretch and relax. Spread over five (5) acres of land, St. Laurn houses recreational facilities including a fitness centre, indoor game zone, a full service spa, meditation and wellness centre that allows guests to relax and rejuvenate after a hectic day.
• Shirdi Sai Wada: A Sterling Holidays Resort - If you are looking for a calm and comfortable accommodation in Shirdi, Sai Wada is the perfect refuge for your spiritual sojourn. Startegically located near the Sai temple, the warm hospitality and thoughtfully designed rooms make for great place to relax and revitalize. One of the best hotels in Shirdi, Sai Wada houses twenty eight (28) classic rooms, tastefully decorated for domestic and international guests to unwind and bask in the spiritual glory of this temple town. To ensure guests have a memorable stay at Sai Wada, the hotel offers amenities like 24-hour front desk, travel desk, multi-cuisine restaurant, and laundry services, parking facility, 24-hour room service, sightseeing assistance and more.
• Hotel Sai Sahavas - Looking for Shirdi hotels offering comfortable and reasonable stay during your pilgrimage? Book your stay at the Sai Sahavas, a strategically located hotel in Shirdi with top-notch rooms and hospitality. The hotel amenities include fully furnished rooms with air-conditioning, closets, private bathrooms, television, separate seating area, an indoor games room, in-house restaurant, travel assistance, a picturesque garden, laundry, ironing, free parking and more.
• Sai Heera Residency - Just a stone’s throw distance from the Sai Baba temple, Sai Heera Residency is everything Shirdi has to offer to its devotees looking for budget stay in the holy city. A well-kept property, the two (2) star rated hotel houses classy accommodations comprising convenient amenities like private bathrooms with round-the-clock warm and cold water supply, complimentary toiletries, separate seating area combined with an amazing view of the city. Guests can also avail other services provided by the hotel like in-house dining options, 24-hour front desk, tour desk facilities, free parking and more.
• Sai Niwas - Sai Niwas offers a pleasant and homely stay in Shirdi to pilgrims coming from different parts of the country. Elegantly designed rooms with all the needed amenities, prompt housekeeping services, waiting lounge, round-the-clock front desk, travel assistance, car rentals and free parking, guests can look forward to an enjoyable and delightful stay.
• Sai Vishwakarma Palace: - Conveniently placed in the heart of Shirdi, Sai Vishwakarma Palace provides a plethora of services to its guests and patrons. The pocket-friendly accommodation houses around forty (40) units spread over three (3) levels and offers superior amenities including air-conditioned rooms, televisions, private bathrooms with warm and cold water supply, telephone and separate closets. Guests are also offered other facilities like travel desk, front desk, medical aid, laundry, round-the-clock room service, express check-ins/check-outs, power backup and more.
From luxury resorts, business hotels to budget hotels and guest houses, there are some great hotels in Shirdi with rates to perfectly match your budget and preferences.