- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 13 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Dhantara has an in-house restaurant that serves delicious food to all patrons. This budget hotel in Shirdi is situated at a distance of 1 km from the Shirdi Bus Depot and 3 km from the Sainagar Railway Station. This hotel has 36 spacious and well-maintained rooms spread across 3 floors for accommodation.
The rooms have amenities that include bottled drinking water, wardrobe, separate sitting area, table,television and telephone. All room have attached bathroom with hot/cold water supply. Hotel Dhantara in Shirdi offers 24-hour front desk and room service, laundry, 24-hour security and medical service.
There is a garden within the premises. It has a backup generator within the hotel in case of power failure. Shirdi Airport is 33 km away from the property. Attractions in Shirdi are Dwarakamai (0.25 km) and Khandoba Temple (1 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Non Ac Double
1 Rooms Left!
Non Ac Triple
1 Rooms Left!
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Sai Prasad Building 2 0.11 km
- Sai Sanjibani 0.16 km
- PRO Office 0.19 km
- Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir Main Gate 0.2 km
- Lendi Garden 0.24 km
- Sai Kutir 0.24 km
- Shirdi Sai Baba Samadhi Mandir 0.25 km
- Gurusthan 0.27 km
- Dwarkamai Temple 0.3 km
- Central Mall 0.32 km
- Chavadi 0.33 km
- Sai Sewa Hospital 0.34 km
- Jama Masjid 0.37 km
- Shri Taj Meenkha Baba Mazar 0.39 km
- Sai Gurukul English Medium School 0.4 km
- Shri Chattarpati Shivaji School 0.42 km
- Nagar Panchayat Prashaskiya Bhawan 0.42 km
- Sai Nath Hospital 0.44 km
- Sainath Hospital, Trust 0.44 km
- Sunday Market 0.46 km
- Sai Hiramoti Lawns 0.47 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Bhagyalaxmi 4.0 Review Score - 236 reviews
- Hotel Govind Park 3.5 Review Score - 19 reviews
- Hotel Ashoka Executive 4.0 Review Score - 201 reviews
- The Temple View 4.0 Review Score - 329 reviews
- Hotel Sai Grand Castle Inn 4.0 Review Score - 328 reviews
- Shraddha Inn 4.0 Review Score - 442 reviews
- Hotel Shri Sai Murli 3.5 Review Score - 26 reviews
- Anand Heritage 4.0 Review Score - 16 reviews
- Hotel G-Square 4.5 Review Score - 186 reviews
- Goradia's Lords Inn 3.5 Review Score - 215 reviews
- Hotel Kingdom of Sai 4.0 Review Score - 18 reviews
- Hotel Sai Krupa 5.0 Review Score - 3 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
Decent hotel with good service
by meghadhuper on
It is a decent hotel with good service..We went during lean season and got good discount. The rooms are clean. But the best thing about the hotel is its distance from the temple. It is walking distance from the temple, hence too convenient.
good location and reasonable value for money
by tnbala on
The hotel is situated just outside gate 2 of the temple. Would strongly recommend: 1. Very close to the temple and can walk down 2. clean rooms and reasonable cost. 3 can assist in darshan 4 no restaurant, but very good eating joints available close by.
Nice and Comfortable Hotel
by SureshYdv on
the best part is hotel situated very near to the temple and you need not face any headache to find the temple or hire a taxi. Rooms are clean and comfortable. It is good and safe for families as you can roam around till late night.
excellent location for Sai devotees
by Chetan0511 on
Its a small hotel with limited facilities. its clean and fresh all the time. the front office staff is good and vigilant. parking available. 2 mins walk from the gates and all the good restaurants. 1-2 night comfortable stay specially if want to attend kakad arti. First choice whenever back to shirdi which will be soon.
Got a smaller room even after a confirmed booking via goibibo
by Himanshu G on
We booked the hotel for a triple-bed room well in advance as three of us were travelling. The hotel checkin time is 12 noon. But as we were reaching late in the night at 1 am, I had called to inform the hotel that I will be reaching late and requested them to have the room ready for us as we were coming from a long journey. However, to our surprise, when we reached there, the hotel staff told us that the triple-bed room is not available and shifted us to a small two-bed room. The hotel sold the room to someone else and cheated us by forcing us to stay in a congested room and we could not sleep. We had to agree as around 2 am in morning, we had no other option but to comply.
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- Room service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- H/C running water
- Bottled/drinking water
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.