- Special Deals
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 128 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Lotus Hotel is situated at a distance of 2 km from Solapur Railway Station. It offers 24-hour front desk facility. This hotel in Solapur has well-furnished rooms equipped with television, temperature control, telephone and an attached bathroom with hot and cold water facility. Guests can enjoy pure vegetarian dishes at the restaurant.
The travel desk assists with sight-seeing and car rental service. Other facilities like room service, 24-hour security, banquet/conference hall, room service and doctor on call are available at the hotel. Solapur Airport is 5 km away from the hotel.
Methodist Church (1 km) and Siddeshwar temple (3 km) are the famous nearby tourist attractions from this property.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
You might also like these hotels
- Balaji Sarovar Premier Solapur - A Sarovar Hotel 4.5 Review Score - 218 reviews
- Hotel Vaishnavi 3.5 Review Score - 65 reviews
- Hotel Surya Executive 3.5 Review Score - 38 reviews
- Hotel Shivparvati International 3.0 Review Score - 14 reviews
- Hotel Center point 4.0 Review Score - 55 reviews
- Hotel Ajinkya 5.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- Saiprasad Executive 4.5 Review Score - 7 reviews
- Hotel Vikram Palace 4.5 Review Score - 2 reviews
- Hotel Mantralaya 4.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- Godavari Lodge 4.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- Shivranjan Deluxe Lodge 3.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- Kinara Hotel And Lodge 3.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Akhi23 on
We stayed at the lotus hotel for two days. The rooms are clean and tidy. The reception staff and other hotel staff were helpful . The restaurant is good too. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Only thing which I found to be not so positive was , we we're traveling with our driver and there are no decent driver room in the hotel. It would be good gesture if the hotel management would look into it and keep a decent and clean room for the drivers. It would be much appreciated.
Very Good Hotel In Solapur. Could be better.
by Milind-Kawade on
Clean & Comfortable Hotel. Was happy to find this hotel in Solapur. The costs are affordable. The staff is good and helpful. However their restaurant staff definitely needs some training in food handling. The hotel in general has a good feel. However if they improvise on few minor things this could be a better property.
Very good hotel !
by Aniket G on
Clean rooms, very good service, courteous staff and very good food in the restaurant - Naivedyam. Limited (3 food items along with bread butter jam) options though for breakfast! We had 3 breakfast here and Idli was common dish in all 3. But overall had a great stay. Biggest advantage is 24hrs checkin checkout.
Nice Place, Awesome Regional Food & Attentive Polite Staff...
by Sameer_Kulkarni_Says on
Solapur isn't a metro or anything but this hotel ticks all the boxes that apply when you think of a good hotel. Have stayed here a couple of times with family & it continues to be as good as it has always been. The staff is very attentive & courteous. The food is authentically Maharashtrian & the Gujarati Thali they serve is very good too. I would love to stay there every time I visit Solapur.
A decent bet in Solapur
by SandipRoy on
A good hotel in a town with few great hotels. So you have to make do with it. Rooms are large and clean. The AC seems a little antiquated but works. Stayed there two nights. One night there was a storm and after that every time I plugged in my laptop it knocked out the fuse in my room. I was told laptops overloaded it. I had to not charge my laptop. But then when I turned on the AC it also blew the fuse again. Had to eventually spend the night without AC and without charging the laptop. While they sent someone to flip the switch consistently there was no real apology for it in the morning. SOmewhat lack of professionalism though desk staff is friendly enough. No wifi in rooms only in lobby. Restaurant had a decent largely south Indian breakfast. We had a late lunch when most items were unavailable but they still got us enough food. Friendly hotel if not stellar.
- Room service
- Business center
- LCD / Projector
- Travel counter
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Conference Room
- Bottled water in room(complimentary)
From 12:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.