- Special Deals
- Check-in From 11:00 AM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Located in the beautiful realm of Somnath, Hotel Sukhnath presents a perfect stay. Surrounded by nature; guests can refresh their mind and soul during the stay. This hotel is in proximity of the railway station and bus stand.
One can visit the beautifully crafted temples in the divine city. This hotel is well-resourced with: free news paper in lobby, luggage storage, airport transfer at surcharge, medical services, free parking and internet services.
The room is designed to offer utmost comfort to guests. This well designed room is maintained and well furnished with facilities like wake up calls, spacious wardrobe, smoking room, make-up mirror, laundry, writing desk with separate sitting area, soft cozy with a laundered bed sheet and a television with premium channels for entertainment.
There is also an attached premium bathroom with hot and cold running water./n
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Jyotiprakash on 16-11-2016
The location of the hotel is very good
- Travel counter
- Luggage storage
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- Room service
From 11:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.