- Special Deals
Hotel Holiday Plaza
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 67 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Room Only
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Modern Hospital 0.03 km
- Era Public School 0.54 km
- Bode Camp Auditorium 0.77 km
- Jhelum Park 0.79 km
- Golf Course 0.95 km
- Shopping Streets 0.99 km
- Roman Catholic Church 1.15 km
- City Center 1.19 km
- Kashmir Golf Club 1.22 km
- Sangermall Shopping Mall 1.36 km
- Niyaz Raimbo Arts Museum 1.37 km
- Museum And Library 1.42 km
- Broadway Cinema 1.46 km
- Shahdana Sharief 1.53 km
- Dal Lake 1.54 km
- Yousmarg 1.54 km
- Shankaracharya Temple 1.65 km
- Bus Terminal 1.68 km
- Sps Museum 1.69 km
- Takht E Sulaiman 1.69 km
- S.P.College Lane 1.72 km
You might also like these hotels
- Mannat Resort 4.5 Review Score - 50 reviews
- Hotel Ahdoos 3.5 Review Score - 47 reviews
- Shelter Group of Houseboats 5.0 Review Score - 185 reviews
- Hotel Sadaf 4.5 Review Score - 130 reviews
- Hotel Paradise Kabine 3.5 Review Score - 3 reviews
- Hotel Pamposh 3.5 Review Score - 28 reviews
- Hotel New Metro
- Hotel Al- Mehar 4.5 Review Score - 64 reviews
- Hotel Pinegrove 4.0 Review Score - 115 reviews
- Hotel Al-Sabha Inn 5.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- Aar Kay Hotel
- Hotel Hill Town
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
A very good budget hotel..with good food and nice view.
by Krishnendu M on
We have a perfect one night stay with everything we needed in. This hotel is naer the zero bridge. The hotel is quite and peaceful but within the limits of everything you want. Hotel entrance point is just beside the main road and reception area is surrounded by a beautiful sitting arrangement. Rooms are of perfect size, clean and cosy, nicely decorated, with LED TV Toilet is clean and nice. Hot water is available. Food quality and variety is quite good and staff behaviour is very polite, helpful. Altogether it a was delightful experience during our stay.
Comfortable Stay, but nothing nearby
by Rucha121 on
Be mindful of few of the thumb-rules in Kashmir - 1) Don't trust any stranger or touts 2) Be alert of your surroundings 3) No evening/ night life 4) Markets open only after 10am and close by 5pm 5) Don't be intimidated by presence of Army, Military and Forces every 500m. Coming to the hotel, this was the most comfortable stay we had throughout our journey, as it seemed to be newly built hotel and even the rooms were spacious and comfy and the bed and mattress was clean, hygienic and soft. There was a working LED TV with Cable connection to catch up on news. Also, there was mini-fridge in room for use. Bathrooms were clean and spacious and curtains and windows were clean and neat. In-house complimentary breakfast and dinner spread was wholesome and filling and satisfactory. However, location of this hotel is such that, there is nothing nearby. You have to confine yourself to room after 6pm, as almost everything is closed after 5pm.. not even a tea stall, you can find. Service is good and staff is friendly.
Good but we traveled during Eid and there was nobody to assist us.
by NupurPahwa on
I stayed with my spouse for 2 nights and 1 day in this hotel. We struggled to order food and have someone at the reception to take our call. I guess the only reason was that it was Eid time and we had nobody to assist us. Just one or two staff members on their own! We struggled with food big time. Several other families had complained the same in front of us. But, room service staff was nice and they attended us very well (when they met us during breakfast). Other than this, rooms were clean, no ACs (ofcourse, its Srinagar afterall) but we had temperatures rising upto 27 degree Celsius . We asked the house keeping guy to clean our room after we are back from breakfast - they forgot to do so and we requested but by then they were done. So, you wont get 24/7 house keeping or 24/7 room service. You will have to travel by autos to nearby places, no scenic beauty around the hotel.
Views about holiday plaza
by ashok10561 on
It was the best experience of staying in holiday plaza. The staff is very cooperative and nice. It is near zero bridge which is an enjoyable place to enjoy. The services provided by them was excellent. Even the dining services like breakfast , dinner was mind blowing. Must stay hotel.
It was nice stay @holyday plaza-
by rahul1anonly on
It was nice stay during my srinagar stay. Nice location, Food is good, Best fro family. cooperative staff. Value for money. 1. Positive: Location, Food, Staff, Room and bathroom was clean, comfortable bed. Wifi is good ... TIP for hotel staff: Breakfast quality need to improve ....
- Room service
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Laundry facilities
- Travel counter
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Transportation Service
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.