- Special Deals
Impex Hill Resorts
- Best Seller
- budget hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 60 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Impex Hill Resorts is located at a distance of 10 km from the Dalgate Bus Stop and 3 km away from the Dal Lake. This resort in Srinagar offers breakfast and internet access to its guests. It comprises of 10 spacious and well-kept rooms spread across 4 floors.
Each room has amenities like television, wardrobe, makeup mirror and bottled drinking water. It also has an attached bathroom with hot and cold running water facility. Impex Hill Resorts has restaurant, coffee shop, garden, swimming pool, gift shop and travel counter.
This property also offers front desk facility along with services like medical assistance, laundry and room service. This resort in Srinagar is 21 km away from the Srinagar Railway Station and 23 km away from the Srinagar International Airport (SXR).
Some of the tourist attractions are Tulip Garden (4 km), Nigeen Lake (9 km), Shalimar Bagh (4 km) and Nishat Garden (1 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Double Ac Room Only
7 Rooms Left!
Lake View Room Only
5 Rooms Left!
Double Ac Room with Breakfast
7 Rooms Left!
Lake View Room with Breakfast
5 Rooms Left!
Double Ac Room with Breakfast and Dinner
7 Rooms Left!
Lake View Room with Breakfast and Dinner
5 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Nishat Bagh 0.54 km
- Gupta Ganga Temple 1.21 km
- Char Chinar 2.46 km
- Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden 2.87 km
- Tulip Garden 2.87 km
- Shere Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences And Technology 2.97 km
- Shalimar Bagh 3.25 km
- Botanical Garden 3.26 km
- Chashmeshahi Garden 3.72 km
- International Golf Course 3.74 km
- Royal Springs Golf Course 3.74 km
- Hazratbal Dargah 3.79 km
- The Sheri Kashmir International Auditorium 3.83 km
- Srinagar Hill Station 4.07 km
- Sheikh Abdullah Tomb 4.34 km
- Kashmir University 4.47 km
- Pari Mahal 4.48 km
- Iqbal Library 4.51 km
- Harwan Garden 4.72 km
- Nehru Park 4.81 km
- Zabarwan Park 4.89 km
You might also like these hotels
- De Apple 4.5 Review Score - 59 reviews
- Akbar Group of Heritage Houseboat 5.0 Review Score - 288 reviews
- Swan Group of Houseboats 4.5 Review Score - 204 reviews
- The Pride Inn 4.0 Review Score - 101 reviews
- Moon Valley Houseboat 5.0 Review Score - 157 reviews
- Hotel Pacific 4.5 Review Score - 233 reviews
- Hotel Star of Kashmir 4.0 Review Score - 172 reviews
- Lake Victoria House Boat 4.5 Review Score - 155 reviews
- Golden Flower Heritage Houseboat 5.0 Review Score - 76 reviews
- Hotel Akbar Inn 4.5 Review Score - 64 reviews
- Hotel Welcome Residency 4.5 Review Score - 53 reviews
- Walisons Resort 4.5 Review Score - 42 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
Beautiful interior and Good service
by Avnish S on
Very good budget hotel with good service and interior. Taste of food is very good. We stayed here 3 nights and enjoyed. Hotel is situated near Nishant garden and Dal lake, Which is main area of srinagar.
by 522sumanl on
It is my pleasure to write a review for this hotel. The staff was perfectly amazing our stay was was super comfort everything was taken care of. Food was amazing view was superb. Manager Mr. Junaid was always there to asist us it was our first time however we didnt feel like. Beat cabs rooms food staff view security everything was perfect. Ill recommend this hotel with first priority if anyone visit Srinagar. And special thanks ABID AND STAFF for amazing and perfect stay.
A great value hotel near Nishat Garden
by singh_jagtar on
Everything any visitor wants, it has as a hotel. These guys are very polite and cooperative. Their staff has warm welcoming smile, which we liked most. They have delicious food and quick services (except one, they didn't pick our phone 2 times, otherwise they were quick responders). Impex hill resort is far from city. If someone is looking any hotel near city, try other options. It has lake view and 10 minutes walking distance. But before visiting Srinagar, visitor should check Dal Lake on google maps. Most of the hotels has lake view and near Dal Lake, because Dal lake is a giant lake. Dal gate is a main point to measure any distance. No doubt Impex hill resort is a great hotel, but only negetive point is distance from city. Pros: 1. Great Staff 2. Delicious Food 3. Cozy Services Cons: 1. Distance from city
nice Cosy stay
by shubashini on
This is one of best value hotels in Sri nagar. The only problem is the hotel is located in the residential area and quite far from the main city.Hence, it will be difficult to travel without car. Otherwise, rooms were very neat and clean. Staffs are very friendly and provide a good service. Food was also good. This hotel provides nice view of the Dal lake from their garden. We were stuck in srinagar during their long holiday weekend. All the restaurants were closed.But, the staffs at the hotel made some wonderful lunch and dinner for us.
It was an awesome stay in Impex Hill Resort
by Benazir X on
The hotel is very much suitable for family and friends. The staff were caring and courteous. The services are very good and the food is awesome. The rooms were quite spacious and the washrooms were neat and clean. You get a view of the Dal lake from the balconies. It is located in a peaceful colony and is just walking distance from Nishat Bagh. The management helped a lot in guiding us and planning the entire stay along with travel arrangements. Food is best and the peaceful surrounding.
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Room service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Car Rental 24-Hour
- Suit Press
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Medical services
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or news-stand
- Front desk
- Car Rental
- Beauty Parlour
- Fax Machine
- Travel counter
- 2W Parking Covered
- Airport transportation
- Electric blankets
- Family Rooms
- Tile/Marble floor
- Conference Room
- Shopping Center
- Campfire Area
- Beauty Services
- Wheelchair Access
- Central Air Conditioning
- Evening Entertainment
Media & Entertainment
- Flat-screen TV
- Internet Access
- Free Local Calls
- Sea view
- River view
- Electric kettle
- Coffee machine
- Washing Machine
- Dining area
- Outdoor dining area
- Swimming pool
- Bonfire Arrangement
- Indoor Parking
- Kids Pool
- Trekking Nearby
- Dance Floor
- Cook on call
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- 24-Hour Security
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Pet Friendly
- Unmarried Couples
From 12:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.