- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 185 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Room With Breakfast
29 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Room With Breakfast & Dinner
29 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe Room With Breakfast
8 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe Room With Breakfast & Dinner
8 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Room With All Meals
29 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Gupta Ganga Temple 0.29 km
- Nishat Bagh 0.98 km
- Shere Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences And Technology 1.62 km
- Shalimar Bagh 1.77 km
- Hazratbal Dargah 3.18 km
- Sheikh Abdullah Tomb 3.4 km
- Char Chinar 3.46 km
- Kashmir University 3.68 km
- Iqbal Library 3.73 km
- Harwan Garden 3.85 km
- Burzahom 3.87 km
- Srinagar Sonamarg Angling Region 4.18 km
- Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden 4.25 km
- Tulip Garden 4.25 km
- Botanical Garden 4.65 km
- Art Gallery 4.8 km
- Welcomheritage Gurkha Houseboat 4.81 km
- Srinagar Hill Station 4.84 km
- International Golf Course 4.94 km
- Royal Springs Golf Course 4.94 km
- The Sheri Kashmir International Auditorium 4.95 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Asian Park 4.5 Review Score - 170 reviews
- Batra Hotels and Residences 4.5 Review Score - 365 reviews
- Akbar Group of Heritage Houseboat 5.0 Review Score - 288 reviews
- The Grand Mamta 4.0 Review Score - 215 reviews
- Comrade Inn 4.0 Review Score - 243 reviews
- Moon Valley Houseboat 5.0 Review Score - 157 reviews
- Hotel Pacific 4.5 Review Score - 233 reviews
- Mannat Resort 4.5 Review Score - 50 reviews
- Hotel Spring Hills 4.5 Review Score - 40 reviews
- Peacock Houseboats 4.5 Review Score - 356 reviews
- Wangnoo Houseboats 4.0 Review Score - 236 reviews
- Hotel Ahdoos 3.5 Review Score - 47 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
A valuable trip
by sandiapchowde on
I booked through travel Guru after searching hotels at Srinagar.I choose Jamal Resorts at Srinagar .After reaching Hotel I have been very well welcomed.I met the manager Mr Seroz at reception.He helped me a lot regarding my sightsceen.I Visited accordingly it was really enjoyable and amazing.He also Provided me a Cab.The driver was very polite and well mannered ,He never refused any thing.My last year trip was spoiled by the hotel Grandmahal.The staff were very rude and i went for a complaint against food the manager told me that you have consumed 40% food how can I accept food is not good.I felt very much upset.Atleast he must have to tell me I will Check it.Any way this year I choosed Jamal Resorts.it is totally different.The staff is very well trained ,very good service. I really found it valuable .I suggest to all Indian people book JamalResorts in Srinagar.Thanku so much Jamal u are really kamal.
Family may be.. Not for solo...
by Trups2411 on
I booked this hotel as it says 1km from dal lake and it's walking distance. However it's on the other side of the lake where no shikara rides or any activities take place. I paid 950/- for prepaid taxi from airport. It is that far. The resort is close to Nishat Garden and is almost outskirts of the active locality. Being a solo traveller the location proved to my disadvantage as I had to take rickshaw to visit TRC and Dal Lake and enede up paying a good chunk of money. Also the sharing cab people won't pick you up from this place. The manager scared me off the very first minute I check in by saying there are no sharing rides from Srinagar to Leh. Anyways other staff seemed helpful. Room was clean and good. Best part of the stay was the bed though. Very relaxing. Can't comment much on food as I had only sandwich and tea which were average. Overall an average stay. Would recommend staying on boulevard street if you're travelling solo.
by $review.name on
I had a comfortable stay with my family. The staff was helpfull. It's close to the dal lake walking distance. There is a guitar gang and shiv templecright outside the hotel which many people would not even know about and is not listed on the tourist places to see. So that was a highlight. There is a good market where we could shop for kesar and walnuts. I got the walnuts at 700 kg. The white looking walnuts are fresh. Kesar for 200. And almonds for 750 kg. Kewah for 200 rs thought it would help for those who are interested nothing more than that. Do not take autos take sharing three wheelers who take you to dal gate for 20rs. And over all we had a great stay. Srinagar had many myths such as it's not safe. I could jog around the whole city. Like in many sense it was like any other city. Though they show srinagar band stories on TV which is not true. As it was normal. But we need to be aware at all times.over all decent stay.
Royal Kings Stay
by drryadav on
The property is Huge with all amenities.First of all it location is near Dal Lake on other side,near to Nishat Garden,Peace full.Big reception ,Maitained Large Garden to play and sit outside.TT table to play .Big rooms with all facilities like Fridge,Gyser,AC,Wooden floooring and roof,also neat & clean. The food is Buffet type which is for every taste,Veg & non-veg.Decorative lawn outside the rooms to sit in the evening for relaxation. All the staff are helpful & courteous.The price is also Genuine for room Rs3000/-per night and Buffet Rs200/-and Rs400/-for Breakfast and dinner respectively with discount of 25% to 30%. Our children enjoyed the place very much.Also ther is Big showroom for Carpet and Kashmiri suits inside the property but bit costly. Our all it was nice stay for 3 nites. 25-May to 28 May 17. The Resort is best for Family and Group tour. I do not think why some of the people reviewed in negative regarding this Resort for may be some personal small things. Over all it is comfortable and value for money stay.
by athmehar on
A very good Resort at srinagar near Dal lake .A huge land to play with ur kids.Very good staff proffesionally trained.Very good service delicious food really enjoyed the service it was like a home awY from Home.we reccomends people to book jamal if you want to stay near dal lake.veey good Resort as compare to hotels i booked in pahalgam and gulmarg.thanx Jamal people
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Front desk
- Travel counter
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- Conference Room
- Shopping Center
- Shopping on site
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.