- Special Deals
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 18 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Nature plays a vital role in the designing of Lake Avenue in Srinagar. This peaceful budget hotel in Srinagar accommodates its guests in any of its deluxe rooms. All these rooms are nicely set with comfortable beds, TV set with premium channels to watch your favorite TV shows and much more.
A neat attached bathroom equipped with constant supply of hot/cold water is also available in these rooms. Onsite parking is also complimentary here. This premise also offers a knowledgeable front desk, laundry/dry cleaning facility, serene garden, shopping on site and many such modern amenities.
Backup generator facility for non-stop power supply is also available. Picnic area offers a memorable and enjoyable holiday with friends and family. Cell phone on rental basis is also offered within this budget premise in Srinagar. /n
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Room Only
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Nishat Bagh 0.83 km
- Gupta Ganga Temple 1.56 km
- Char Chinar 2.11 km
- Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden 2.49 km
- Tulip Garden 2.49 km
- Botanical Garden 2.88 km
- Shere Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences And Technology 3.34 km
- International Golf Course 3.35 km
- Royal Springs Golf Course 3.35 km
- Chashmeshahi Garden 3.36 km
- The Sheri Kashmir International Auditorium 3.45 km
- Shalimar Bagh 3.58 km
- Srinagar Hill Station 3.74 km
- Hazratbal Dargah 3.82 km
- Pari Mahal 4.1 km
- Sheikh Abdullah Tomb 4.44 km
- Nehru Park 4.48 km
- Kashmir University 4.53 km
- Zabarwan Park 4.54 km
- Fisheries Aquarium 4.56 km
- Iqbal Library 4.56 km
You might also like these hotels
- Sikandra Palace House Boat 4.5 Review Score - 48 reviews
- Hotel Himalayan Resort 4.5 Review Score - 27 reviews
- Blooming Dale Hotel Cottages 4.5 Review Score - 314 reviews
- Hotel Alhamra Retreat 4.5 Review Score - 26 reviews
- Hotel Snow Palace 4.5 Review Score - 32 reviews
- RK Sarovar Portico Srinagar - A Sarovar Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 467 reviews
- New White House Houseboat 4.5 Review Score - 23 reviews
- Castle 21 Resort 4.5 Review Score - 18 reviews
- Hotel Chinar Bay 5.0 Review Score - 26 reviews
- Hotel Swiss 4.5 Review Score - 208 reviews
- Samad's Island of Peace 4.5 Review Score - 11 reviews
- New Shining Star Guest House 4.5 Review Score - 500 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
Bad experience, only room is good, service is bad
by ashutosh g on
rooms were good, but staff was not good, they were trying to be very friendly and helpful, but actually they were not. There is no wifi. there are very frequent power cut in Srinagar, whenever it happens there is no power backup which switch on automatically. They will run generator after your multiple requests. They don't have mineral water. Either you bring water bottles from outside or drink the normal water in hotel. This hotel has very good view of Dal lake, but very far from any restaurant or market place so food is a big problem. If you take food at hotel, they offer very less quantity at expensive rates. You cant expect any tourism related information from hotel persons, they don't know anything. We went Gulmarg, nobody told that ropeway second phase tickets, we can goet only online, we had to go on horses which was horrible experience, if someone had informed us about tickets being sold online, our gulmarg trip could have been much better. Don't take horses from base of Gulmarg anytime, if you take, you are yourself responsible for your life. At the last, I somehow missed my room key, hotel guy charged me 800rs for this, they said, they dont have any duplicate key, can you imagine hotel guys not having any duplicate key and even though they didnt have duplicate keys, they didn't intimate this thing to us even once, they directly asked 800rs. They didnt take any action when I said, handle for my room lock is very hard, it was taking 15 minutes each time with lot of effort to open the gate, they didnt care to repair it, but when key was lost, they were very stubborn to take 800rs from me,
by Anagha D on
We visited Srinagar on 15th May. We reached late at about 11:00 PM. Yet we were served hot dinner. The staff was very cooperative. The hotel rooms were very clean and the surrounding was also great. We can see the Dal lake from the corridor.
Good Rooms ... poor Service
by HimadriChaudhuri on
We had booked Pkg from Duke Kashmir from 2/5/16 to 5/5/16, We were 9 + 1 (Child) Pax, as such we had booked 4 Dbl Bed rooms & 1 Triple bed room Our Pkg consists of Hotels in MAP basis Location : Excellent location just beside Dal Lake, serene place of calm & cool atmosphere. Rooms : Rooms are well decorated & good, as per our expectation. Triple bed room was excellent. Service: Service is a big issue. However staffs are very helpful, main loose thread is of management people. They either dont keep any inventory to run such a good hotel or they pretend it. They have even deny to give a green chilly on request. But after informing Duke Kashmir, they have given Omlete also I dont know from where. My Suggestion --- Not to opt for MAP pkg in this hotel or you have to suffer. Overall Rating : OK
by Pavithra2012 on
An awesome and a peaceful place to stay just in front of Dal lake. We stayed here for 3 days with friends. Great service from the management and the staffs. Rooms were spacious and had the lake view as well. Very close to Nishat Bagh. Would definitely recommend for family and friends.
Happy & peaceful Stay.............away from market place
by JAYESH2010 on
We stayed for 3 days.........rooms were excellent...neat & clean.............with limited rooms service.Location is in the back drop of Zabaran Mountain & frontage of Dal lake We reached late at night but as we had ordered dinner in advance food was ready for us..that too very tasty.We could not meet the owner of property but the manager was quit helpful. this place is good for any traveller who has his/her own or arranged vehicle
- Room service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- Car Rental
- Travel counter
- Shopping on site
- Water Sports
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Transportation Service
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.