- Special Deals
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 33 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
"Safina Houseboat, situated in Srinagar, offers an internet access to their guests. This property is 9 km from Dal Lake and 1 km from Hazratbal Upper Bus Stop. Rooms are equipped with amenities such as a television, attached bathroom with hot and cold water supply and a bottled drinking water. This houseboat in Srinagar offers a variety of facilities such as a travel counter and a 24-hour front desk.
Some of the services provided are a laundry and a room service. Some of the places to see around are Shalimar Bagh (6 km) and Shankaracharya Temple (14 km). Srinagar Railway Station is 17 km and Srinagar International Airport is 19 km away from Safina Houseboat."
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Super Delxue Room
3 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Hazratbal Dargah 0.17 km
- Iqbal Library 0.85 km
- Kashmir University 0.86 km
- Sheikh Abdullah Tomb 1.15 km
- Welcomheritage Gurkha Houseboat 1.65 km
- Art Gallery 1.68 km
- Nagin Lake 2.33 km
- Srinagar Sonamarg Angling Region 2.55 km
- Lake Shore Hassanabad 2.91 km
- Madin Sahib 3.18 km
- Kathi Darwaza 3.24 km
- Gurudwara Chatti Padshahi 3.3 km
- Gupta Ganga Temple 3.41 km
- Nishat Bagh 3.41 km
- Hari Parbat Fort 3.43 km
- Sangeeni Darwaza 3.44 km
- Char Chinar 3.53 km
- Kuker Bagh Lake 3.54 km
- Shalimar Bagh 3.56 km
- Srinagar Hill Station 3.71 km
- Bachi Darwaza 3.86 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 5
- Poor 3
- Average 1
- Very Good 5
- Excellent 19
by preetam672 on September 19, 2017
The houseboat is not so far from the boulevard road and the owner sends the shikara to fetch the guests from the road to the houseboat. The rooms are small in size but clean. Food was OK and also not much variety for breakfast and dinner (the spread is almost the same for many houseboats in Srinagar). Staff is helpful. Can visit again.
Great Experience Amazing Houseboat
by pawan9kumarkashyap on July 20, 2017
My friend recommend Safina House Boat. Never imagine that staying in a houseboat is such a great experience We found a good, decent house boat.Very beautifully decorated with carvings and an amazing living area. The bedrooms were cozy and the bathrooms neat. Very tasty food was served including Kashmiri delicacies. Enjoy yummy foods and excellent hospitality of the most efficient staff. The host and staff of the HB is really friendly and experienced. Owner Mr.Asif is very helpful. Feel like home. I will recommend whoever come to visit Kashmir to stay here. It's definitely that I will recommend travelers choose "Safina Group of Houseboats", certainly will brighten your journey in Srinagar! Hope to see you all again soon
Better among other but not good.
by pawankumarganer a on July 1, 2016
Houseboat idea is a poor idea for those who think it could be more pampering for vacation. In summers it could be very hot. Water used there is pulled from dal lake which is very dirty because drainage of waste falls in lake. Do not take bath. Smelly feel. Poor WiFi High cost good. You should not stay more than 1 night
by DevarajMeyana on June 29, 2016
We stayed one night on 25 June 2016. It was really a nice experience. Neat and clean houseboat a bit far from main road. I would like to recommend Safina Group of Houseboats to travelers who visit Srinagar, Kashmir, India.
by Alok M on June 24, 2016
they can change your boat any time, rude behavior of staffs dont go there, no water facilities, u have to pay for bottles in black, food is worst, they just for sucking your money, no electricity with inverter
I will recommend whoever come to visit Kashmir to stay here
by pawan9kumarkashyap on July 19, 2017
Take a front lake side room
by ivorypalace on September 5, 2015
Ask to see the rooms, they are all different on the different boats, but the staff will happily sort out your preferred room.
by Baxterhenry on July 21, 2015
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- Room service
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.