- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 235 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Situated on the west side of the Nigeen Lake, Wangnoo Houseboats is made up of fragrant cedar wood and decorated using walnut furniture. Offering breakfast service to its guests, this houseboat in Srinagar is located at a distance of 9 km from the Dal Lake and 3 km from the Shri Chakreshwari Temple. It comprises of 20 spacious and well-kept rooms.
Each room has amenities like makeup mirror, desk, chandelier, ceiling fan, wardrobe, balcony, separate sitting area and television. It also has an en-suite bathroom with running water facility. Wangnoo Houseboats has separate veranda, living room and dining area.
Services like laundry and room service are also offered by the property. This houseboat in Srinagar is 19 km away from the Srinagar Railway Station, 2 km away from the Hawal Bus Stop and 18 km away from the Srinagar International Airport.
Some of the tourist attractions are Tulip Garden (13 km), Shalimar Bagh (8 km), Hazratbal Dargah Sharif (5 km) and Shankaracharya Temple (14 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Welcomheritage Gurkha Houseboat 0.31 km
- Art Gallery 0.44 km
- Nagin Lake 1.33 km
- Iqbal Library 1.57 km
- Hazratbal Dargah 1.64 km
- Kashmir University 1.65 km
- Madin Sahib 1.67 km
- Sangeeni Darwaza 1.96 km
- Kathi Darwaza 2.04 km
- Hari Parbat Fort 2.06 km
- Lake Shore Hassanabad 2.1 km
- Gurudwara Chatti Padshahi 2.14 km
- Sheikh Abdullah Tomb 2.17 km
- Kuker Bagh Lake 2.21 km
- Bachi Darwaza 2.49 km
- Jama Masjid Nowhatta 3.01 km
- Historical Mosque 3.02 km
- Naqsh Band Sahib Ziarat 3.12 km
- Skims Hospital 3.19 km
- Srinagar Sonamarg Angling Region 3.26 km
- Tomb of Zain Ul Abidian 3.54 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Charusmita on Jun 27,2017
What's Good: Food and it's beauty......
What needs to improve : A little bit secluded over there... No one was there...
Night on the Nagin Lake
by Venu S on
Our Houseboat stay at Nigeen lake was a comfortable one. Wangnoo Houseboat was well kept and clean. Lot of local traders visit and try to sell local products. Bargaining is a must. The Nigeen lake is much cleaner than the Dal Lake. A early morning Shikara ride around this lake is recommended for viewing some birds and the floating fields in the lake. The floating fields grow lilies, lotus and some medicinal herbs. The food options are limited.
by Chhaya A on
Nice Place to stay when you want to spend some time in Houseboat. Nice Hospitality . Nice hotel staff.Rooms were very clean and good maintenance of house boat. Room service provided by Mr Salim was excellent.
by Dj A on
At first me and my wife was not sure about weather we are able to stay there or not jus because there were no crowd and very less noise around.The houseboat is neat and clean.The honeymoon suit houseboat is again the best experience.The location itself is prime. The service provided by Mr. Salim is very good and he is very humble man who has given us various instruction while going out for site seeing. Food is also good. Shikara were made available for transport to the other end. Things to avoid: 1. Dont entertain the vendors and photographers otherwise it is hole in the pocket. 2. It is good if you want to buy something to buy from village vendors rather going to some shop in Srinagar. Overall it is very nice experience and would love to visit again.
Wonderful experience at Wangnoo Houseboat
by ninadsahasrabuddhe on
Stay at Wangnoo Houseboat was very pleasing and comfortable. Rooms were clean and warm. Roomservice by Mr. Saleem, our boat caretaker was very quick. He is very humble, polite and help ful. We enjoyed our two days stay at Wangnoo Houseboat. Nageen lake is quiter than Dal lake. Must visit for those who are in search of peace. Wangnoo houseboat is the place to stay!
by Chandan A on
Welcome could have been better. Looking at Nagin lake from this houseboat is so relaxing that you end up lying there all the time! Sun sets, temperature falls, boats move towards shore, city lightens up. Just relax! Infrastructure is nice and tidy. Although there was kind of suffocating. Bathrooms was clean too. Food(vegetarian) was best we had in last 3 days of our trip.
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.