- Customer Support
Young Alzira Group of Houseboats
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 65 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Young Alzira Group of Houseboats is located at a distance of 3 km from the TRC Bus Station and 0.1 km away from the Dal Lake. This houseboat in Srinagar has a restaurant within the premises. It comprises of 8 spacious and well-kept rooms spread across 2 floors.
Each room has amenities like television, desk, room heater and bottled drinking water. It also has a bathroom with running water facility. Young Alzira Group of Houseboats also offers front desk facility along with services like round the clock security, laundry and room service.
This property has travel counter, spa, shopping center and business center. This houseboat in Srinagar is 13 km away from the Srinagar Railway Station and 15 km away from the Srinagar International Airport (SXR).
Some of the tourist attractions are Tulip Garden (4 km), Nigeen Lake (8 km), Shalimar Bagh (10 km) and Nishat Garden (14 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
2 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1250
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Nehru Park 0.03 km
- Fisheries Aquarium 0.26 km
- Hotel Boulevard 0.47 km
- Zabarwan Park 0.57 km
- Srinagar Hill Station 0.76 km
- New Park Hotel 0.78 km
- Shankarchrya Hill Forest 0.81 km
- Shahabbas Hotel 0.83 km
- Shankaracharya Hill 0.89 km
- Newluckyflower Houseboat 0.94 km
- Kolu Houseboats 1.09 km
- Takht E Sulaiman 1.17 km
- Shankaracharya Temple 1.22 km
- Dal Lake 1.59 km
- Yousmarg 1.59 km
- Karan Mahal 1.61 km
- The Sheri Kashmir International Auditorium 1.69 km
- Niyaz Raimbo Arts Museum 1.84 km
- City Center 1.86 km
- Lake Shore Hassanabad 1.98 km
- Bode Camp Auditorium 2.03 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 2
- Poor 1
- Average 3
- Very Good 14
- Excellent 45
Peace and quiet, relaxing
by Ariana P on July 10, 2016
The young Alzira houseboat has very nice interior decorated with many rugs, couches, fine wood furnishing, chandelier lights etc. There is wifi that works and a TV in the main room. There is a sun bathing deck up top and the bedroom is nice too. Hot water works too! The food is great-- breakfast and dinner is included in the price and lunch is paid for. I would recommend this houseboat to someone looking to be on dal lake with a view of shankacharya, very nice staff too
by Rupal S on June 13, 2016
We stayed here for two days with kids from day one light was not working and he told us to make it work on next day if we gave them key. We did according to them but light didnt repaired very bad experience of staying light was not there yes one thing was gud n that was food superb food
by 73mishra on June 7, 2016
A very good place for stay in Dal Lake House Boat Young Alzira. Its staff was great & very helpful. Food is very good & tasty. Our tour organised by Make you Travel Private Limited, Connaught Place, New Delhi.
A floating paradise
by groundhog4860 on June 3, 2016
I spent five days on Young Alzira on Lake Dal in Srinagar. My stay was arranged by Shafi of Invicta Tours in Paharganj, Delhi. I was treated like a queen the entire time....the man who was in charge of taking care of me on board, Kari, was incredible---he knew what I wanted even before I did; even had the cooks make me mashed potatoes on evening instead of rice to go with the great curries that were served. Salim, my day guide, was helpful in every way. My entire stay was truly well-spent; the scenery was beautiful, the weather cooperated, and oh, yes, you MUST take the leisure Lake Dal tour...wow.... Definitely to do again.
Great Place To Stay
by sarwansingh006 on May 4, 2016
Houseboat Young Alzira is great place to stay on Dal Lake with the magnificent view of lake and the breath taking view of mountains i had the best time of my holidays in this amazing houseboat. Service is top class,food is amazing provided by houseboat staff. Overall i would say this is excellent place to stay in Srinagar and happily recommend houseboat young Alzira to every tourist
Luxury Suite room
by sarwansingh006 on May 4, 2016
If you want wifi choose a room closer to the living room. the farther back there is no wifi.
by LuongJoe on November 24, 2015
by charlottesansom on October 28, 2015
All rooms are very Comfortable,Clean,Warm and Atmospheric.
by WellTravelledGe... W on October 13, 2015
Dal Lake view was nice
by AnupamBaidya on August 8, 2015
- Water Sports
- Shopping Center
- Full Services Health Spa
- Travel counter
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- Room service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Transportation Service
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.