- Special Deals
Young Alzira Group of Houseboats
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 67 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Young Alzira Group of Houseboats is located at a distance of 3 km from the TRC Bus Station and 0.1 km away from the Dal Lake. This houseboat in Srinagar has a restaurant within the premises.
It comprises of 8 spacious and well-kept rooms spread across 2 floors.
Each room has amenities like television, desk, room heater and bottled drinking water. It also has a bathroom with running water facility. Young Alzira Group of Houseboats also offers front desk facility along with services like round the clock security, laundry and room service.
This property has travel counter, spa, shopping center and business center. This houseboat in Srinagar is 13 km away from the Srinagar Railway Station and 15 km away from the Srinagar International Airport (SXR).
Some of the tourist attractions are Tulip Garden (4 km), Nigeen Lake (8 km), Shalimar Bagh (10 km) and Nishat Garden (14 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Nehru Park 0.26 km
- Srinagar Hill Station 0.5 km
- Fisheries Aquarium 0.5 km
- Hotel Boulevard 0.74 km
- Zabarwan Park 0.75 km
- New Park Hotel 1.05 km
- Shahabbas Hotel 1.09 km
- Shankarchrya Hill Forest 1.09 km
- Shankaracharya Hill 1.17 km
- Newluckyflower Houseboat 1.2 km
- Kolu Houseboats 1.26 km
- Takht E Sulaiman 1.45 km
- Shankaracharya Temple 1.51 km
- The Sheri Kashmir International Auditorium 1.62 km
- Karan Mahal 1.79 km
- Dal Lake 1.83 km
- Yousmarg 1.83 km
- Lake Shore Hassanabad 1.86 km
- International Golf Course 2.04 km
- Royal Springs Golf Course 2.04 km
- Niyaz Raimbo Arts Museum 2.08 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 2
- Poor 1
- Average 3
- Very Good 14
- Excellent 47
by 63jones on January 15, 2017
We spent 5 nights on the Young Alzira houseboat and had a lovely time, the views were breathtaking although a bit cold but that's to be expected in January, we were very well looked after by Nora he was a delight to have around and nothing was to much trouble. We had wonderful food and each meal was different. Nora showed us some of the real Kashmir which was lovely to see. We hope to come back in the summer to see the water lilies. Thank you for looking after us so well, we would definitely recommend staying here.
Sleeping underneath mogul woodwork and right above Dal lake
by Tijmen I on January 11, 2017
The people here were absolutely lovely, never a shortage of tea, help, or a good meal here. They are very concerned about your well being, and will go to great deals to help plan wherever you want to go or whatever you wish to see. The boat itself has amazing design, although a bit cold in the winters. Luckily an old fireplace heater kept us warm through the freezing nights.
Peace and quiet, relaxing
by Ariana P on July 10, 2016
The young Alzira houseboat has very nice interior decorated with many rugs, couches, fine wood furnishing, chandelier lights etc. There is wifi that works and a TV in the main room. There is a sun bathing deck up top and the bedroom is nice too. Hot water works too! The food is great-- breakfast and dinner is included in the price and lunch is paid for. I would recommend this houseboat to someone looking to be on dal lake with a view of shankacharya, very nice staff too
by Rupal S on June 13, 2016
We stayed here for two days with kids from day one light was not working and he told us to make it work on next day if we gave them key. We did according to them but light didnt repaired very bad experience of staying light was not there yes one thing was gud n that was food superb food
by 73mishra on June 7, 2016
A very good place for stay in Dal Lake House Boat Young Alzira. Its staff was great & very helpful. Food is very good & tasty. Our tour organised by Make you Travel Private Limited, Connaught Place, New Delhi.
The room will be the best view.
by Tijmen I on January 11, 2017
Luxury Suite room
by sarwansingh006 on May 4, 2016
If you want wifi choose a room closer to the living room. the farther back there is no wifi.
by LuongJoe on November 24, 2015
by charlottesansom on October 28, 2015
All rooms are very Comfortable,Clean,Warm and Atmospheric.
by WellTravelledGe... W on October 13, 2015
- Travel counter
- Business center
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- Water Sports
- Shopping Center
- Full Services Health Spa
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Transportation Service
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.