- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 4 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Located at Surat, Hotel Happiness provides a travel counter on the premises. This property is 1 km away from Surat Railway Station and 8 km from Jagdishchandra Bose Aquarium. This hotel in Surat offers amenities such as a tea/coffee maker, television, wake-up calls, attached bathroom with hot and cold water supply and a makeup mirror. The hotel in Surat provides a luggage storage, newspaper, laundry and a room service. Hotel Happiness in Surat is 1 km away from Railway Station Bus Terminal Stop and 16 km from Surat Airport.
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Museum (7 km) and Suvali Beach (29 km) are the tourist attractions to visit in the vicinity.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Executive Double Room
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Cantonement Railway Station 0.13 km
- Simer Hospital 0.19 km
- S.T Bus Stand 0.24 km
- GSRTC Surat Bus Stand 0.26 km
- Jari Industry 0.33 km
- Surat Railway Station 0.39 km
- Big Bazaar 0.6 km
- Sez Sachin 0.62 km
- Ayurvedic College 0.64 km
- Ayurvedic Hospital 0.64 km
- Local Market 0.7 km
- Majestic Railway Station 0.78 km
- Surat Mercantile Co Bank 0.79 km
- Sara Darwaja 0.84 km
- Bombay Market 1.0 km
- Dutch Cemetery 1.54 km
- Diamond Market 1.68 km
- Indian Institute Of Science 1.73 km
- Moughal Graden 1.86 km
- Shri Nathji Dyeing 1.99 km
- Aquacity 2.08 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 0
- Poor 2
- Average 0
- Very Good 2
- Excellent 0
by AVISDV1982 on March 10, 2017
I must thanks to the staff at the front desk.What a warm welcome.Thanks to Mr.Joseph for the excellent hospitality.The Boys at the bell desk were so helpful.Would have been great if all the staff at this hotel would behave like Mr.Joseph and others.
Nothing to say...wanted to get out asap
by Sunilkumar Y on January 21, 2016
Except Mr.Jeff and the staff nothing much tosay....Good property but very badly maintained. Bathroom is not cleaned at all, bad sheets are not well kept with dark in colour, matress not as Hotel use its dormitory. Not worth of money. Ended up in this hotel because of OYO magic. If you feel only to sleep at the night its ok not worth or comfortable for day stay. With my impression Hotel was built well but maintained worst.
2 star, Basic
by neha232 on July 14, 2015
Nothing much to write home about. Worth staying a night if you are a budget business travel who just needs a decent place to rest at night. The rooms are spacious enough for the type of accomodation, the bathrooms ill maintained, the breakfast buffet(2 dishes are not a buffet) is, well SWEET, no in house restaurant to serve you dinner, though they do bring you from a nearby restaurant, but that aint good either. The only good points, AC works, near to Railway Station.
Comfortable stay & good staff
by Dhwni P on February 12, 2014
We were on a road trip to Gujarat and decided to take a halt at Surat. We decided to stay in this hotel because most of the other hotels near Surat railway station were full. We casually walked in this hotel and to my surprise the whole experience of staying in this hotel was quite good. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. they provide morning newspaper too :) Breakfast is included in the tariff, Room service is also quite good. I found this hotel economical. the food here is also quite reasonable. The staff was very friendly and helped us in making the stay comfortable I will definitely stay here again during my next visit to Surat
The room provided to us was good enough to spend a night or two if you are on a business trip.
by AVISDV1982 on March 10, 2017
- Travel counter
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
- Hair dryer
- Attached Bathroom
- Makeup mirror
Media & Entertainment
- Premium TV channels
- H/C running water
- Tea Coffee Maker
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.