- Special Deals
The Wilder Nest
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 276 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Surrounded by the lush greenery, The Wilder Nest has a garden within the premises. Offering breakfast service to its guests, this hotel in Thekkady is located at a distance of 3 km from the Green Park Spices and 4 km from the Elephant Junction Thekkady. It comprises of spacious and well-kept rooms.
Each room has amenities like makeup mirror, wardrobe, tea/coffee maker, balcony, separate sitting area and television. It also has an en-suite bathroom with hot and cold running water facility. The Wilder Nest has travel desk and front desk facility.
Services like sightseeing, medical assistance, laundry and transportation service are also offered by the property. This hotel in Thekkady is 1 km away from the KSRTC Bus Depot, 173 km away from the Rajapalaiyam Railway Station and 136 km away from the Cochin International Airport.
Some of the tourist attractions are Periyar National Park (1 km), Abraham's Spice Garden (4 km), Periyar Lake (11 km) and Suruli Falls (25 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Superior Double With Breakfast
4 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Kuravan Mount 0.15 km
- Art Gallery Thekkady 0.15 km
- The Arubi Creek 0.18 km
- Pavarasu 0.24 km
- Crusoe Island 0.39 km
- Plantation Tours 0.41 km
- Green Walk 0.43 km
- Golden Dragon 0.44 km
- Bullock Cart Ride 0.59 km
- Eco Trails Kerala 0.63 km
- Natural Walk 0.66 km
- Tamil Nadu Check Post 0.7 km
- Periyar Tiger Interpretation Centre, Thekkady 0.85 km
- Elephant Ride 0.88 km
- Pandikuzhi 1.27 km
- Kalari How Kadhakali 1.3 km
- Mayapott Grape Vineyard 1.31 km
- Wild Reserve 1.87 km
- The Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary 1.88 km
- Spice Gaarden 2.27 km
- Boating, Elephant Ride, Cultural Program 3.01 km
You might also like these hotels
- Wild corridor Resorts and Spa by Apodis 4.0 Review Score - 647 reviews
- ABAD Green Forest Resort 4.0 Review Score - 464 reviews
- Hotel Elephant Route 4.0 Review Score - 108 reviews
- Aranya Nivas KTDC Inside Periyar Tiger Reserve 4.0 Review Score - 448 reviews
- Club Mahindra Thekkady 3.5 Review Score - 483 reviews
- Springdale Heritage 4.0 Review Score - 379 reviews
- Jungle Park Resort 4.0 Review Score - 162 reviews
- Olive Periyar 5.0 Review Score - 4 reviews
- Michael's Inn 3.5 Review Score - 198 reviews
- Holiday Vista 3.5 Review Score - 154 reviews
- Beaumont Plantation Retreat 4.0 Review Score - 83 reviews
- Green Ark Resorts 4.5 Review Score - 50 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Aarush Mohit on Aug 21,2017
What's Good: The rustic feel and the location of the hotel was great
What needs to improve : there is no room service available
by Padmasree on Jun 29,2017
What's Good: The place was awesome.Good atmosphere.
What needs to improve : Breakfast is not buffet. The food was not enough for a breakfast. We have to order food.
Lovely stay, very attentive staff
by JoPa-on-Tour on
We stayed 2 nights and felt like at home. Delicious breakfast; very attentive staff (everybody!) helped us to find the right forest trip and delicious food at close by restaurants; comfortable and well designed rooms with view at a lovely courtyard. Try it, you will like it!
Safe and clean B and B
by Adam G on
Well located B and B. Rooms and bathrooms were very large, clean and comfortable although basic level of furnishings. As other reviews mention, the breakfast is simple and European Continental ( juice, croissant, toast, jam egg and tea/coffee). Our only criticism was the exceptionally slow service (took up to 45 mins to get coffee/tea)
Good place but only for stay
by Aparna G on
We were there for 2 nights. The ambience of the hotel is nice staff is also supportive. But as the name suggests it is only for stay and breakfast and that too no variety in breakfast. The same breakfast continued to the next day was quite boaring. I would suggest that if you are looking for a nice, nature friendly and quite place this is a right choice. But as far as food concerned please keep in mind that no food and no room service at all .
by shiveee on
I stayed in this place with my family. I had booked for three nights. Due to family emergency, I had to cancel the third night. Since I had booked through third party site, the site asked me to get an email from the hotel manager mentioning that I did not stay there for the third night. But the hotel manager was not ready to send an email to the third party site. He simply said since I booked through third party and he cant do anything. All that the third party was asking for confirmation from the hotel manager that we did not stay there at third night, which the manager is not confirming. Totally money minded hotel.
Perfect location for short stay
by Emsped on
We only had one night in Thekkady but we were glad we picked this location! The general manager Rollin was extremely helpful on email before our stay, helping me organise and book a few trips and tours so that it was sorted when we arrived. And when we got there the staff were all lovely, taking time to remember who you are and details about your itinerary/trip. They even specially made us breakfast after we'd been out on the early morning nature walk. The room was basic but clean, absolutely HUGE and comes with it's own balcony. We also saw monkeys out of the windows when we first arrived! The location is perfect as you are a very short walk away from everything. It's also just a 10 minute walk from the Bamboo Hut where the guided nature walks start.
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.