- Special Deals
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 10 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Padmanabha Swamy Temple 0.17 km
- Bhagyodayam Yoga Ashram 0.24 km
- Sankuchakram Kottaram 0.53 km
- Sree Padmanabha Swamy Temple 0.55 km
- East Fort Gate 0.96 km
- KSRTC Bus Terminal 1.04 km
- Gandhi Park 1.06 km
- Ajantha Cinema 1.15 km
- Attara Katcheri 1.26 km
- Bus Depot Trivandrum 1.37 km
- Sree Kumar Cinema 1.41 km
- Juma Masjid 1.57 km
- Ksrtc Bus Station 1.6 km
- Trivandrum Pettah Railway Station 1.61 km
- Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station 1.66 km
- Central Station 1.66 km
- Central Bus Stand 1.68 km
- Thiruvananthapuram International Airport 1.88 km
- Veli Lagoon 1.96 km
- British Council Library 1.99 km
- Anchuthengu 2.09 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by B Yoganand on May 31,2017
What's Good: Room service
What needs to improve : Room. Walls
by Suzanne J on
The hotel is good for a reasonable price in the heart of Thiruvananthapuram city. Had a comfortable stay. The staff was well behaved n the place was well maintained and clean. I liked it. I will prefer to stay in the same place the next time I travel
see the rooms first and book
by MANUELMUNNAR on
the rates at kailas inn is less, but look at the rooms before you book. It stinks. if you call the person in charge of booking and asks for the rates he increases the rates and he will suggest you to book online, the motive is to collect money from online portal, because if you see the rooms you will never take the rooms or even get into the rooms. so better visit the hotel, if you are satisfied you can book otherwise better to avoid this hotel. thanks God i did not make any reservation in online portal for this hotel......
Mr Kalam stayed at this place for around 8 yrs
by 99Bhupendra on
We had a short stay at this hotel. However it was good. The bed was large and spacious. Hotel is located around 5 mins drive from Padmanabswamy temple. Great APJ Adbdul Kalam stayed on the first floor for around 8 years. It is a good budget hotel.
Service Not Good
by Shahin V on
Stayed here for fewdays , found that all the department should be improved.I will not recommend this inn if you are staying more than a day.No resturant service,No payment machine.away from the town.but it is in calm and quite
by Vishwajit S on
Rooms are tiny, n approaching to room also very dificult, bathrum s also conjested. Living area s very conjested, lauggage space s less, no ventilation, hot water s nt available at bath rooms. Nt worth to d amount.
- Room service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.