On Domestic Hotels
On Budget Hotel Brands
At Tito's, Mambo's & More
On Luxury Hotel Brands
On Flights & Hotels
through MobiKwik Wallet
Earn Free Travel Vouchers
With Punjab National Bank
With Vodafone m-pesa Wallet
With RuPay Card
Instant confirmation on hotels
on Hotels in India
Get great deals on hotels in Tirupati on to Yatra. Know what the customers are saying, and find about the services, facilities, and amenities that the hotel offers. Use promo code HOTEL17 to avail 70% discount on your hotel in Tirupati.
Tirupati: An Overview
There are many reasons why people vow to visit Tirupati at least once during their lifetime. Be it historically, ritually or religiously, a trip to this pilgrim paradise is every bit an experience in itself. One, of the most revered Hindu pilgrimage sites, the temple town of Tirupati is swarmed with tens of thousands of devotees each day who come to pay their obeisance to the god of prosperity and health, Lord Venkateshwara. This ancient city of Andra Pradesh is famous across the globe for its divine and architecturally rich temples. But Tirupati is not just famous for its antediluvian temples; the spiritual town offers a series of natural bounties to explore. Other than its sightseeing places, hotels in Tirupati also greatly contribute to making it a popular tourist spot.
Top Reasons to Visit Tirupati
• Visit Sri Venkateswara Swamy Vaari Temple - ‘Om Namo Venkatesaya. Om Namo Venkatesaya. Om Namo Venkatesaya’. As soon as you enter the main premises of the Venkateshwara temple, the commanding hymns cleanse your mind, body, and soul. Not only it emanates a powerful energy within yourself the godly effect stays strong in your psyche even after you leave the sanctum. Your trip to Tirupati will be incomplete if you do not visit Sri Venkateswara Swamy Vaari Temple. The most popular attraction of Tirupati, and amongst the richest temples in the world, this pious temple is perched on the Tirumala hilltop. The Huge influx of devotees, incessant chanting, richly-festooned deities, super-tight security, and the authoritative aura in the temple premise- everything about this temple is unworldly.
• Talakona Waterfalls - The Talakona Waterfalls sit at an impressive elevation of two hundred seventy feet (270 ft.) and is the highest waterfall in Andhra Pradesh. Home to a rich variety of flora and fauna, the waterfall boasts a tranquil environ and has been declared a biosphere-reserve in the late eighties. If in luck, visitors may even spot rare species like the porcupine, slender loris, mouse deer, sambar, among others.
• Relish the local delicacies and prasadam offered to the devotees - Tirupati is a food lover’s dreamland, be it a traditional South Indian meal at a local eatery, a cup of steaming hot filter coffee or the laddu Maha prasadam offered at the Tirupati Balaji Temple. Some of the other oblations available during festivities and celebrations are polio hora (tamarind rice), daddio Janam (curd rice), appam, payasam, chakkera-pongali, vada, murukku, malhora and seera. Pilgrims can enjoy free meals distributed by the temple staff on a daily basis and on Thursdays, a variety of food items are offered to Lord Venkateshwara as naivedyam known as Tirupavada seva.
• Do try and visit Tirupati during the festive season - Do experience Tirupati once during the festive season to feel the charged up air and large masses of devotees thronging to the temple from far and near to pay their respect to the lord.
• Fortune Select Grand Ridge - Located in a quiet and green neighborhood near the Shilparaman Theme Park, Fortune Select Grand Ridge defines luxury stay in Tirupati. The luxury property houses a banquet/meeting area, fitness centre, a spa and an outdoor pool. All the rooms are superiorly comfortable featuring modern amenities like satellite televisions, air conditioning, en suite bathrooms and walk-in closets. Nosh on a wide varieties of world-class delicacies at the in-house restaurants Rainbow and Zodiac while enjoying the surrounding views of the theme park or the distant hills of this tiny town. At this hotel, you will find the some of best rooms in Tirupati.
• PLR Grand by Tommaso Hotels - PLR Grand by Tommaso Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Tirupati providing a host of amenities for visitors to let them explore the city in the best possible way. With air-conditioned rooms fitted with satellite televisions, walk-in closets, attached bathrooms, free toiletries, the hotel also provides a 24-hour front desk for the convenience of guests. The hotel also houses plush vegetarian and tandoor eateries to allure and treat your taste buds. In-room dining facilities are also available for visitor’s comfort. The hotel also runs a tour desk and car rental service assisting guests to plan their city trips.
• Hotel Regalia - Hotel Regalia nestles on the eastern side of the temple town of Tirupati, offering inviting and attractive rooms with lavish en suites. The hotel is famous for its all-inclusive breakfast buffet that features a generous spread at an excellent value. A five (5) minutes drive from the Tirupati Railway Station, this luxury hotel provides holistic services like free wifi, air-conditioned rooms, well-furnished rooms with flat-screen televisions, mini bars, private bathrooms, free toiletries and more. Guests can also enjoy delightful continental and vegetarian meals at the in-house restaurants named Flavors Restaurant and Olives Restaurant.
• Athidhi Residency - If you are looking for a reasonable place to stay in Tirupati, Athidhi Residency is just the place to be. Keenly priced, the hotel rooms are well designed with flat screen television sets, fancy en suites, and bathrooms. Conveniently placed in the heart of the old city of Tirupati, stay connected round-the-clock using the free wifi, plan your day trips accordingly taking help from the 24-hour front desk and car rental services.
• Hotel Raj Park - Brilliantly located at a stone’s throw distance from the Tirupati Railway Station, Hotel Raj Park offers convenient stay services like an in-house restaurant serving lip-smacking delicacies, BBQ facilities and round-the-clock concierge services to make the stay of their guests memorable and comfortable. All the rooms at this hotel are well furnished with flat screen televisions, private bathroom, and telephone facilities. Other services include front desk assistance, ironing and a cozy lounge for guests.
• Akhila Guest House - Set in Tirupati, Akhila Guest House is conveniently located near the NTR Stadium. The property houses an amazing on-site restaurant, free private parking, free shuttle service, a souvenir shop and a 24-hour front desk for guest assistance. The guest house offers cycles and bikes on rent to visitors who wish to explore the local area.
• Ram Bagicha Rest House - If you are tight on your trip budget, this accommodation in Tirupati should be first on your list of considerations. The Ram Bagicha Rest House offers reasonable and comfortable amenities to both business and leisure travelers. It is a full-fledged professional hotel strategically located in the heart of the Tirupati city that boasts of fine interiors and convenient accommodation for guests visiting the temple town. a wide variety, the property houses an in-house eatery that serves sumptuous food and also provides facilities like the local guide, travel assistance, air-bus-railway reservations and pick and drop service to and from the airport-railway station-bus stand.