- Special Deals
Hotel Bhimas Deluxe ( Next to Railway Station)
- Best Seller
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 157 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 AM
- Check-out Until 12:00 PM
Placed at a distance of 0.1 km from Srivari Temple, Hotel Bhaskara is a budget accommodation in Tirupati, offering breakfast services to its guests. Tirupati Railway Station is 0.1 km away from the premises. This 4-storied hotel comprises a total of 69 spacious rooms.
Basic amenities such as television, premium bedding, telephone, separate sitting area and attached bathroom with running water facility are offered within these rooms. Hotel Bhaskara offers conveniences such as 24-hour security and room service to its patrons.
This Tirupati accommodation also features a front desk, restaurant, conference room and parking area within the premises. Nearby tourist attractions include Govinda Raja Swamy Temple (0.4 km), Sri Venkateswara Zoological Park (9 km) and Chandragiri Fort (16 km).
Travel hubs nearby this Tirupati hotel are Tirupati West Railway Station (3 km) and Tirupati Airport (TIR) (15 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
Standard Room With 24 Check In /Check Out
6 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 399
Deluxe Room With 24 Check In /Check Out
3 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 459
Important Landmarks Nearby
- hare rama hare krishna temple 0.06 km
- Samsung Plaza 0.09 km
- Tirupati West Railway Station 0.14 km
- Tirupati Railway Station 0.15 km
- Mayura Restaurant, Bhimas 0.18 km
- Golden Plaza 0.3 km
- Sri Govindaraja Swamy Temple 0.33 km
- Arya Vysya Sangam Temple 0.45 km
- Durga Mata Temple 0.59 km
- Big Cinema 0.63 km
- Darshan Ticket Counter 0.65 km
- Nirmala Multi Specialist Hospital 0.8 km
- Govindarajaswami Museum 0.82 km
- Tirupati Bus Stand 0.97 km
- Ttd Srinivasam 1.06 km
- Reliance Shopping Mall 1.12 km
- PMR Kalyan Mandapa 1.15 km
- APSRTC Bus Stop 1.35 km
- Schoolwater Park 1.37 km
- Apollo Hospital 1.37 km
- Manasa Restaurant 1.4 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Dhanashekar on 06-02-2017
by Bhuvnesh on 29-01-2017
by P on 20-01-2017
Not good for the price
by Rohit on 24-12-2016
by Pavan on 20-12-2016
by Ramesh on 22-03-2016
Very nice hotel, very near to railway station and food was wonderful
by Kannan Krishnaswamy on 12-07-2015
by Parag Baheti on 06-07-2015
Value for money considering the discount received by booking thru yatra app
by Subba Rao on 20-06-2015
Good food. Good service. Infrastructure needs to be updated
by Mahesh Pai on 23-05-2015
- Terrible 11
- Poor 12
- Average 41
- Very Good 63
- Excellent 30
Despicable service and food
by Karthik R on February 8, 2017
The service at the restaurant is rude and despicable. Some of the food was terrible and the rest was mediocre. The hand wash area is dirty and unhygienic. The staff are not bothered and the man who looked like the manager is extremely rude and is not bothered to listen to the customer. Should be the last option if no other places are available.
Lunch with family
by appanisrikanth on January 28, 2017
We completed our dharshan at 1pm near by temple and started searching for hotel.. Service was amazing , at the end we asked for bowl of rice for my niece (2 yrs old) to get packed as she didn't had her lunch ... they have not charged any price for that and packed the food in a neat bowl.. I'm impressed by the service. The food was good enough. Good place to visit with family.
GPRS card swiping machine
by Govindarajan23 on January 12, 2017
I had gone to this hotel restaurant for break fast.For paying the bill I had produced my debit/credit card and had expected to walk to the cash desk to swipe.But instead they brought a GPRS (wireless),machine to my table to swipe.Such a service is not provided even by the top chain of restaurants in Chennai or other cities. Tirupathi is a small town at the foot hills of the Tirumala Hills,which has the famous temple of Sri Balaji.
Dinner at Bhimas Deluxe hotel
by kasanadivenkatesha on December 30, 2016
After visiting govindaraja temple, we visited this hotel for dinner in their restaurant. We have not stayed in this hotel. We have ordered north indian food though this hotel is famous for Andhra food, Rotis and curries were tasty and of good quality. Restaurant is kept clean and neat.
Lunch at Bhimas Deluxe hotel
by Rajagopal K on November 30, 2016
We had stayed in this hotel a few years back. we new the accommodation was cramped for 3 people and room conditions was bad for the money being charged. We came all the way to eat their lunch, Sumptuous Andhra food, highly recommended for the good quality and service provided, Go for it
I had gone to this hotel restaurant only
by Govindarajan23 on January 12, 2017
Very near to Govindrajaswamy temple and the Railway station
by Rajagopal K on November 30, 2016
I was hardly any time in this hotel, hence cant really comment about room comfort. I can only comment on the food.
by HariJayanthi on June 27, 2016
Restaurant starts at 6 AM Grab your breakfast for best quality
by SRITEJA369 on June 16, 2016
A bit claustrophobic may be as you may enter the upper floors but the rooms are very spacious.
by andy_wanderlust on April 16, 2016
- Room service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Front desk
Media & Entertainment
- Conference Room
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
From 00:00 AM
Until 00:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.