Hotel Bhimas Deluxe ( Next to Railway Station)
- Best Seller
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 147 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 AM
- Check-out Until 12:00 PM
Easily reachable from Tirupati RailwayStation 025 km Hotel Bhimas Deluxeis a hotel in Tirupati The hotel isvery close to the Karimariyamma temple This hotel in Tirupatiprovides comfortable accommodation The property has 69 spacious roomswhich are equipped with modern amenities like a 24-hour front desk televisionand attached bathroom Some rooms provide a view of the city Guests can avail room service at the property Ideal forleisure travelers the hotel also has a 24-hour front desk banquet and doctoron call service The property alsohas pure vegetarian restaurant Sri Padmavathi Ammavari temple is at a distance of 5 km from thisproperty Hotel Bhimas Deluxecan also be reached from Tirupati Airport 16 km
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
Standard Room With 24 Check In /Check Out
6 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 799
Deluxe Room With 24 Check In /Check Out
3 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 919
Important Landmarks Nearby
- hare rama hare krishna temple 0.06 km
- Samsung Plaza 0.09 km
- Tirupati West Railway Station 0.14 km
- Tirupati Railway Station 0.15 km
- Mayura Restaurant, Bhimas 0.18 km
- Golden Plaza 0.3 km
- Sri Govindaraja Swamy Temple 0.33 km
- Arya Vysya Sangam Temple 0.45 km
- Durga Mata Temple 0.59 km
- Big Cinema 0.63 km
- Darshan Ticket Counter 0.65 km
- Nirmala Multi Specialist Hospital 0.8 km
- Govindarajaswami Museum 0.82 km
- Tirupati Bus Stand 0.97 km
- Ttd Srinivasam 1.06 km
- Reliance Shopping Mall 1.12 km
- PMR Kalyan Mandapa 1.15 km
- APSRTC Bus Stop 1.35 km
- Schoolwater Park 1.37 km
- Apollo Hospital 1.37 km
- Manasa Restaurant 1.4 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
on July 12, 2015
on June 20, 2015
Good food. Good service. Infrastructure needs to be updated
on May 23, 2015
on May 21, 2015
They can give paste, brush, and throw away razer for shaving
on May 17, 2015
Excellent stay at reasonable cost
- Terrible 10
- Poor 11
- Average 38
- Very Good 59
- Excellent 29
Good south Indian food
by srivatsan v on September 18, 2016
South Indian Thali at Maya restaurant at the basement of the Hotel is a must try. Very delicious and served hot with utmost care. Service is excellent. Ambience of the restaurant is very ethnic. Other south indian varities were also very delicious.
Good Vegetarian Restaurant
by Venkatasubraman... S on September 10, 2016
We had breakfast there. Restaurant is clean. Service was good. Food was tasty. We asked about taking food our train journey. Mr.Murali is doing good service. He suggested the right quantity of food required for two of us. At evening, when we went there, as promised, food was packed within 10 minutes. It was good to have that food during train journey. Pilgrims who go to Tirupathi can have food there. It is very close to Railway Station.
Neat and comfortable
by VishnuKamath on September 8, 2016
Hotel is just outside thirupati railway station. The way to hotel is marked outside station. Even if u carry heavy luggage its easy to reach. Its neat and clean. Add on excellent restaurant outside hotel. Alipiri footpath is a bit far but u may catch an auto (Rs70-100). Perfect place to stay with family also.
Very good Food at Tirupathi
by rkkoya on September 3, 2016
The food is of high quality. Food is being served hygienically . The staff are very polite and humble. The service is pretty quick. The parcel section is also very quick and attentive all the time. The packing quality
It is OK for pilgrim visit with family
by GajarajanS on September 2, 2016
I had to stay for two nights in Tirupati for a visit to Tirumala temple. The Hotel is very conveniently located, 1) less tha 100 meters from Railway station 2) close to bus stand and taxi stands 3) Just opposite to the Govindaraja samy temple 4) it is in shopping area 5) so many restaurants nearby 5) This Hotel itself is having a Restaurant but cost of food items is very high when compared to the nearby restaurants. For example one plate of Idlis cost Rs.53/- here and Rs.25/- in the adjacent restaurant of the same management. and others even less. As regarding the stay in the Hotel it was Rs.2800/- for a double room and for addition bed Rs,.400/- but the room was small and there was no place to walk when the addition bed was put on the floor. One best thing is 24 hrs hot water. 32" LCD TV was there.. Prompt room service. The Mirror in the room was small as you have to bend or sit down to see your face.
I was hardly any time in this hotel, hence cant really comment about room comfort. I can only comment on the food.
by HariJayanthi on June 27, 2016
Restaurant starts at 6 AM Grab your breakfast for best quality
by SRITEJA369 on June 16, 2016
A bit claustrophobic may be as you may enter the upper floors but the rooms are very spacious.
by andy_wanderlust on April 16, 2016
no specific advice
by 225balasubramanians on February 3, 2016
Noise enters the room loud and clear. Try upper floors.
by Tn R on January 28, 2016
- Room service
- Front desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Conference Room
Media & Entertainment
From 00:00 AM
Until 00:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.