Hotel Bhimas Deluxe ( Next to Railway Station)
- Best Seller
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 150 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 AM
- Check-out Until 12:00 PM
Easily reachable from Tirupati RailwayStation 0.25 km, Hotel Bhimas Deluxeis a hotel in Tirupati. The hotel isvery close to the Karimariyamma temple. This hotel in Tirupatiprovides comfortable accommodation. The property has 69 spacious roomswhich are equipped with modern amenities like a 24-hour front desk, televisionand attached bathroom.
Some rooms provide a view of the city. Guests can avail room service at the property. Ideal forleisure travelers, the hotel also has a 24-hour front desk, banquet and doctoron call service. The property alsohas pure vegetarian restaurant.
Sri Padmavathi Ammavari temple is at a distance of 5 km from thisproperty. Hotel Bhimas Deluxecan also be reached from Tirupati Airport 16 km.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
Standard Room With 24 Check In /Check Out
5 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 799
Deluxe Room With 24 Check In /Check Out
3 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 919
Important Landmarks Nearby
- hare rama hare krishna temple 0.06 km
- Samsung Plaza 0.09 km
- Tirupati West Railway Station 0.14 km
- Tirupati Railway Station 0.15 km
- Mayura Restaurant, Bhimas 0.18 km
- Golden Plaza 0.3 km
- Sri Govindaraja Swamy Temple 0.33 km
- Arya Vysya Sangam Temple 0.45 km
- Durga Mata Temple 0.59 km
- Big Cinema 0.63 km
- Darshan Ticket Counter 0.65 km
- Nirmala Multi Specialist Hospital 0.8 km
- Govindarajaswami Museum 0.82 km
- Tirupati Bus Stand 0.97 km
- Ttd Srinivasam 1.06 km
- Reliance Shopping Mall 1.12 km
- PMR Kalyan Mandapa 1.15 km
- APSRTC Bus Stop 1.35 km
- Schoolwater Park 1.37 km
- Apollo Hospital 1.37 km
- Manasa Restaurant 1.4 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
on July 12, 2015
on June 20, 2015
Good food. Good service. Infrastructure needs to be updated
on May 23, 2015
on May 21, 2015
They can give paste, brush, and throw away razer for shaving
on May 17, 2015
Excellent stay at reasonable cost
- Terrible 10
- Poor 11
- Average 39
- Very Good 61
- Excellent 29
Gud place stay within our budget
by Mohanathan V on October 14, 2016
All family members about 16people went to tirupati. Luckily we got rooms in this hotel. We took non ac room. We are allowed to stay 5 members in a room. Best part is infront of the room there is a large sky light opening which gives Gud feel. Best in our budget
Convenient Location, Excellent Staff, Commendable cleanliness in a Hotel whih needs a redo urgently
by dEEpakK72 on September 27, 2016
Location and Food are excellent and Dr what you read about the same in other reviews are all correct. Staff is courteous and professional and keep the place spic and span, were it not for this, the place would have been in shambles. It already and obviously is quite old and is in urgent need of refitment.
No onion, No garlic food
by Sriram V on September 21, 2016
Sir, One of the best hotels, but kindly advise the waiters to know the food that is being prepared for the day and the material used, particularly during Mahalaya paksha days where, some do not eat onion and garlic. The chef should inform all the waiters and/or order takers names of items which do not contain garlic or onion. If all the items contain some amount of onion or garlic, kindly prepare two vegetables without these two items and once again please inform all the waiters and their incharges, so that they can explain these to the customers
Good south Indian food
by srivatsan v on September 18, 2016
South Indian Thali at Maya restaurant at the basement of the Hotel is a must try. Very delicious and served hot with utmost care. Service is excellent. Ambience of the restaurant is very ethnic. Other south indian varities were also very delicious.
Good Vegetarian Restaurant
by Venkatasubraman... S on September 10, 2016
We had breakfast there. Restaurant is clean. Service was good. Food was tasty. We asked about taking food our train journey. Mr.Murali is doing good service. He suggested the right quantity of food required for two of us. At evening, when we went there, as promised, food was packed within 10 minutes. It was good to have that food during train journey. Pilgrims who go to Tirupathi can have food there. It is very close to Railway Station.
I was hardly any time in this hotel, hence cant really comment about room comfort. I can only comment on the food.
by HariJayanthi on June 27, 2016
Restaurant starts at 6 AM Grab your breakfast for best quality
by SRITEJA369 on June 16, 2016
A bit claustrophobic may be as you may enter the upper floors but the rooms are very spacious.
by andy_wanderlust on April 16, 2016
no specific advice
by 225balasubramanians on February 3, 2016
Noise enters the room loud and clear. Try upper floors.
by Tn R on January 28, 2016
- Room service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Front desk
Media & Entertainment
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Conference Room
From 00:00 AM
Until 00:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.