- Special Deals
- Best Seller
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 499 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Grand Gardenia offers free Wifi access. It is located 5 km from the TiruchirapalliInternational Airport.
The hotel in Trichy has 38 guest rooms fitted with a wideassortment of amenities like cable television, mini-bar, air-conditioner and ensuite bathrooms with hot and cold water.
The hotel features restaurants serving local, Indian andContinental cuisines.
It also has a separate dining hall within the premisesand a selection of three spacious conference and banquet rooms for meeting and celebrations.The hotel in Trichy also has a health spa, laundry/dry cleaning services and adoctor-on-call. Grand Gardenia is located 3 km from the TiruchirapalliJunction railway station and just a short walk away (0.14 km) from theMannarpuram Bus Stand.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- TTC Depot 0.93 km
- Bhuvaba Pillai Colony Bus Stop 0.99 km
- Tiruchirapalli Railway Station 1.03 km
- tiruchirapalli junction railway station 1.25 km
- TTC Bus Stand 1.45 km
- samayapuram mariamman temple 1.79 km
- Anna Science Centre Planetarium 2.43 km
- Tiruchirapalli Palakarai Railway Station 2.48 km
- Museum 2.48 km
- Court Bus Stop 2.58 km
- Trichy Airport 3.28 km
- Airport Bus Stop 3.48 km
- Sri Sengulatha Kuzhanthazhi Amman Temple 4.23 km
- Ponmalai Bus Terminus 4.29 km
- Tiruchirapalli Fort Railway Station 4.42 km
- Carmel Garden 4.46 km
- TNSTC Depot 4.69 km
- Rock Fort Temple 4.83 km
You might also like these hotels
4.0 Review Score - 204 reviews
PLA Rathna Residency
4.0 Review Score - 75 reviews
Plaza Hotels Trichy
3.5 Review Score - 42 reviews
Femina Hotel (Government Approved)
3.5 Review Score - 295 reviews
4.0 Review Score - 361 reviews
Red Fox Hotel, Trichy
4.5 Review Score - 230 reviews
4.0 Review Score - 31 reviews
4.0 Review Score - 135 reviews
Hotel King Paradise
4.0 Review Score - 16 reviews
4.0 Review Score - 183 reviews
4.5 Review Score - 4 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Vinoth on Jun 05,2017
What's Good: Roof Top
What needs to improve : NA
Good Location for access to main roads
by Wilsons70 on
The hotel is well maintained and the staff are all very welcoming. There was a good selection of food for the evening/breakfast meals. There is a roof top restaurant or an indoor depending on the weather. Transport is required to take you into the town to visit the sites.
by MrsVijayKumar on
We had a 2 night stay at Grand Gardenia hotel and its really worth the money. The location its not so convenient but overall its ok for a night stay. The staff was friendly, the food is ok, since we were vegetarian, we enjoyed our meals here.
by SELVAM K on
Very good business hotel in trichy. I stayed here for 10 days to complete my work. Breakfast was good and tasty. Service was excellent. Staff were well trained. Location is good and well connnectivity with all major cities.
Very clean rooms and courteous staff
by Revyu on
We visited the city a d stayed in the hotel. Rooms are clean and comfortable. We had dinner which was average. Breakfast was really good. The dining hall on the previous day was packed with festival revellers and therefore noisy. Overall good place to stay.
Great, start to finish
by mebriel on
I've stayed at Grand Gardenia several times and always find the room adequate and the staff phenomenal. The chef is young, curious, and creative . Talk to him!! After a couple days, grew accustomed to my returning for an extra helping (or two) of whatever the menu was offering.
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Conference Room
- Wheelchair Access
- Multilingual staff
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Front desk
- Travel counter
- Wedding services
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service
- Car Rental 24-Hour
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- 24 Hour Power Supply
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Indoor Parking
- Taxi Service
- Transportation Service
- Valet Parking
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Electric kettle
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.