- Special Deals
- Best Seller
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 492 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Grand Gardenia offers free Wifi access. It is located 5 km from the TiruchirapalliInternational Airport. The hotel in Trichy has 38 guest rooms fitted with a wideassortment of amenities like cable television, mini-bar, air-conditioner and ensuite bathrooms with hot and cold water. The hotel features restaurants serving local, Indian andContinental cuisines.
It also has a separate dining hall within the premisesand a selection of three spacious conference and banquet rooms for meeting and celebrations.The hotel in Trichy also has a health spa, laundry/dry cleaning services and adoctor-on-call. Grand Gardenia is located 3 km from the TiruchirapalliJunction railway station and just a short walk away (0.14 km) from theMannarpuram Bus Stand.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Executive Room with Breakfast and Wi-Fi
2 Rooms Left!
Grand Suite with Breakfast and Wi-Fi
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- TTC Depot 0.93 km
- Bhuvaba Pillai Colony Bus Stop 0.99 km
- Tiruchirapalli Railway Station 1.03 km
- tiruchirapalli junction railway station 1.25 km
- TTC Bus Stand 1.45 km
- samayapuram mariamman temple 1.79 km
- Anna Science Centre Planetarium 2.43 km
- Museum 2.48 km
- Tiruchirapalli Palakarai Railway Station 2.48 km
- Court Bus Stop 2.58 km
- Trichy Airport 3.28 km
- Airport Bus Stop 3.48 km
- Sri Sengulatha Kuzhanthazhi Amman Temple 4.23 km
- Ponmalai Bus Terminus 4.29 km
- Tiruchirapalli Fort Railway Station 4.42 km
- Carmel Garden 4.46 km
- TNSTC Depot 4.69 km
- Rock Fort Temple 4.83 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Vinoth on Jun 05,2017
What's Good: Roof Top
What needs to improve : NA
- Terrible 6
- Poor 12
- Average 46
- Very Good 220
- Excellent 208
by Harish kumar N on September 12, 2017
Very good breakfast. Bath shower not working properly similarly toilet hand shower too. Room was good. Mosquito problem was there but they provided liquid on request. Overall I can give average star for this hotel.
Perfect business place
by $review.name on September 9, 2017
Good hotel for a business visit to trichy. Rates offered with breakfast and it is very tasty and yummy. Service was good and professional. Value for money. WiFi speed was good enough. Signal strength is reasonable.
Excellent Hotel for Accommodation and Food
by mailsformercy on September 6, 2017
Excellent hotel, clean and hygienic. The food was awesome. The breakfast was amazing and the lunch was good and homely. They had both buffet and alacarte service. The staff were well behaved and service on the whole was very good.
Good hotel but noisy neighborhood
by Dev B on September 1, 2017
Had stayed at this hotel for a night , the room was neat and tidy , food was very good since kanappa restaurant is at the hotel , the hotel is located near the NH , people who are sensitive to noise while sleep will find it difficult at night , traffic and honking noise can be audible in the rooms , this is the only issue which bothered me , overall a good hotel...
by JRadha on August 28, 2017
Worst house-keeping staff & front-desk! After checking-out, receptionist stopped our car to "ask" if we had taken a writing-pad pouch! The house-keeping guy was very adamant that it was in our room though we had not seen anything of that sort. We were held up in the driveway for their mis-management! Manager unavailable to register complaint. Have stayed here many times before & therefore didn't expect such an "insulting" service. Unapologetic & discourteous staff!!
Ask for the corner rooms facing the road. 201, 202, 301, 302 .
by giji365 on June 28, 2017
Room was clean and tip top. We most loved their rooftop restaurant. Keep up your good job.
by KANAGESVARI on May 15, 2017
Room number 301 has good view
by Sudheer B on March 15, 2017
Choose double bed room
by RafZ B on March 14, 2017
All rooms are good
by Sandeep T on March 12, 2017
- Tea Coffee Maker
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Indoor Parking
- Taxi Service
- Transportation Service
- Valet Parking
- Wheelchair Access
- Conference Room
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Car Rental 24-Hour
- Ironing Service
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Room service
- LCD / Projector
- Wedding services
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Electric kettle
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.