- Special Deals
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 119 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Dev Villa hotel offers the view of beautiful Lake Pichola on one side and famous City Palace and Sajjangarh Fort on the other. It features Wi-Fi connectivity and 2 restaurants. This hotel in Udaipur accommodates 9 guestrooms equipped with attached toilets with shower cabins, mini fridge, telephone and television with cable channels.
The Multi-cuisine restaurant offers a wide variety of Indian delicacies such as rajasthani, punjabi, mughlai and south Indian. Guests can also dine in the garden. other facilities like laundry, travel desk, money exchange and doctor on call are available at the hotel.
Its restaurant named Aroma is 4 km away. Karni Mata Temple is 4 km and Udaipur Railway Station is 5 km from the property.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Room With Breakfast
3 Rooms Left!
Premium Deluxe Room with Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Trident Hotel 0.4 km
- Aravali Hospital 0.49 km
- Picchola Lake 0.82 km
- War Memorial 0.82 km
- Ambapol Gate 1.05 km
- Rang Sagar Lake 1.09 km
- Lake Garden 1.16 km
- Anita Arts 1.18 km
- Taj Lake Palace Boating Point 1.19 km
- The Lake Palace 1.19 km
- Lake Palace 1.19 km
- Udaipur Gliding Region 1.29 km
- Bagore Ki Haveli 1.31 km
- Della Adventure 1.32 km
- India Swagatam Tours 1.36 km
- Traditional Market 1.36 km
- Adarsh Vidya Niketan 1.37 km
- Hrh Group Of Hotels 1.47 km
- Jagdish Temple 1.49 km
- Swaroop Sagar 1.51 km
- Lake Swaroop Sagar 1.51 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 3
- Poor 3
- Average 3
- Very Good 16
- Excellent 94
Very relaxing and clean
by Vickus S on September 6, 2017
I stayed here for two nights in Sept 2017. It was definitely worth it and will come back again. The room was very clean, view on a Shiva temple great and the atmosphere very quiet and relaxed. Overall great!
by joyalmogra on September 2, 2017
It was very clean and had a fresh environment . Was very well kept by the owner . The food was extremely tasty i.e it was very well cooked and was very fresh . The view from the roof of Dev villa is very beautiful. In short , it was a great experience with my family.
A Gem of all hotels in Disguise
by SHIKHAR T on August 28, 2017
I stayed in this hotel in the last week of August and loved the scenic beauty, quiet surrounding, cleanliness inside the premises, courteous staff and extra nice manager Mr Surendra. Everybody here remains on their toes to help you out in anyways you want them to. All the major tourist places are within 5 km of distance from the hotel. The food I had here is good in taste with prompt service at all times. Pichola Lake is easily visible from the hotel roof along with Monsoon Palace. If you want a nice, cozy, affordable and a place away from all the hustle bustle of the city then Dev Villa is the place for you to stay.
Stay on business
by lovekelwa on August 28, 2017
Very nice location of this villa . The owner Mr Laxman a wonderful host and managing every details of villa . Rooms very clean and food very good . In past also have used this villa for bulk bookings and everytime I come out very satisfied and wanted to use for next time also.
by $review.name on August 23, 2017
It was a home away from home. Excellent room service & tasty food. The location is beautiful and near to Fateh sagar lake.All places are nearbuy.I would recommend those who come with family to Udaipur.
Add more sign boards for new travellers to find out this property easily. WiFi speed needs to be more with better connectivity.
by SHIKHAR T on August 28, 2017
Rooms other than ground floor are much quieter
by Gagandeep_Singh85 on February 20, 2017
Nice view and this is near to Oberoi Hotel. Nice Shiv temple near the hotel. The best part is this hotel is in residential area.
by BharatPuthran on January 17, 2017
Ask for rooms with attached balcony
by Sarita K on January 7, 2017
Ask for Hill view rooms
by Ashish D on August 27, 2016
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Travel counter
- Currency exchange
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.