- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 182 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Magnificently situated on Shikharbadi Road, Inder Residency is a 5-star property in the City of Lakes. Sprawling over an area of 3.75 lakh sq ft, the hotel is pleasingly surrounded by misty hills, lush green gardens, pulsating ponds and serene lakes.
The establishment is situated close to the airport and railway station and is therefore easily accessible for all leisure and business travellers./n/nThis architectural landmark comprises 144 exclusively designed rooms and suites exhibiting a rare infusion of royal furnishings and latest amenities.
These luxurious rooms and suites can be classified as Deluxe Room with Garden View, Super Deluxe Room with Pool View, Hawa Mahal Balcony Room, Grand Suite, Maharaja Suite and Presidential Suite. Jacuzzi and shower cubicle are the facilities provided in suites, in addition to numerous amenities that each room in every category is equipped with./n /nInder Residency boasts of luxuriously designed restaurant named Laziz in addition to a poolside barbeque restaurant and a well-stocked bar named Harbour.
Moreover, guests can try delicious snacks at in-house coffee shop named Tashkeen. The luxury hotel provides a comprehensive range of facilities including doctor-on-call, laundry service, money exchange and concierge facility.
Swimming pool, gymnasium, beauty salon, banquet halls, gardens and lawns are the other aspects of the hotel that cater to the varied requirements of guests.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
Deluxe Garden View Room
10 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 2000
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Roadwaws Bus Depot 0.69 km
- Eklingarh Forest Swimming Pool 0.76 km
- Goverdhan Vilas Sagar 0.83 km
- Hindi Temple Complex 0.86 km
- Vishal Mega Mart 1.3 km
- Machala Magra Hill 1.5 km
- Karni Mata Temple 1.7 km
- Rope Way 1.7 km
- Marvel Water Park 1.76 km
- Jag Mandir 1.96 km
- Doodh Talai 2.01 km
- Dudh Talai Gardens 2.01 km
- Sunset Point 2.02 km
- M L Verma Sunset Point 2.02 km
- Dudh Talai Sunset Point 2.02 km
- Manecklal Garden 2.18 km
- Udaipur City Railway Station 2.31 km
- City Centre Market 2.31 km
- Rail Head 2.44 km
- Post Office Railway Station 2.44 km
- Gulab Bagh 2.46 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 18
- Poor 19
- Average 31
- Very Good 48
- Excellent 66
GOOD LOCATION & SERVICE
by ANIL10901 on November 18, 2016
I stayed in the hotel between 15.11.2016 to 17.11.2016 at attend the marriage party. The Location, the property and rooms are excellent. The negative side of the property is Food. The Food menu and quality are not upto mark.
by ksssaibaba on November 17, 2016
Stayed for 3 nights with family as part of group tour of Rajasthan from 3rd to 6th of November. Rooms are spacious and overall ambience is good. Food was nice. There is a swimming pool. Wifi was not connecting properly.
by Wendy K on November 17, 2016
We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights the staff are fabulous they smile and helpful. Our room was pleasant a nice view over the pool breakfast was ample and the dinner was good we really liked the setting I would recommend this hotel.
Stupid Arrogant managers....!!!!
by jay005us on November 16, 2016
I am here for a wedding. The hotel guys switch the Ac's off of banquet areas + lunch areas. On complaining they give lame excuses. The banquet manager is the most lazzzzy person u will come across. Food is 1 star.
by Vijay P on November 5, 2016
No running hot water in room, even in morning they unable to provide hot water.price are 5 star but services and toilet not 5 star.It is better to choose another less price hotel .Break fast also not in compare to 5 stare
Nothing Specific which i could observe!
by NiketAgarwal on August 12, 2016
Good Value for Money, Good Breakfast
by Sumit_Australia on July 28, 2016
Rooms on ground floor are sweet... :-)
by Deep M on June 17, 2016
Pool / Garden side room
by SagarThakker on June 17, 2016
The rooms are spacious an comfortable without a balcony ( which is slightly disappointing)
by Rhea R on May 5, 2016
- Patisserie Shop
- Room service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Beauty Parlour
- Wedding services
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Travel counter
- Business center
- Steam room
- Indoor Games
- Shopping Center
- Conference Room
- Pool view
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Kids Pool
- Swimming pool
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
From 12:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.