- Special Deals
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 350 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 10:00 AM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Lake Front Room
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 706
Deluxe Lake Front Suite
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 823
Partial Lake View Room
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 941
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Della Adventure 0.04 km
- India Swagatam Tours 0.04 km
- Traditional Market 0.05 km
- Bagore Ki Haveli 0.07 km
- Jagdish Temple 0.17 km
- Udaipur Gliding Region 0.23 km
- Dilkush Mahal 0.27 km
- Peacock Courtyard 0.27 km
- Pratap Museum 0.27 km
- Sheesh Mahal 0.27 km
- Hrh Group Of Hotels 0.29 km
- City Palace 0.35 km
- City Palace Museum 0.35 km
- Clock Tower 0.38 km
- The Clock Tower 0.38 km
- Crystal Gallery 0.48 km
- Ambapol Gate 0.49 km
- The Lake Palace 0.49 km
- Darbar Hall 0.49 km
- Taj Lake Palace Boating Point 0.5 km
- Lake Palace 0.5 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 10
- Poor 23
- Average 45
- Very Good 108
- Excellent 164
Plain, lacking in basics
by cvu79 on April 11, 2017
This is a good basic place if you need just a bed to sleep in at night. It was relatively clean in the toom, though I did notice some hygienic issues around the whole place. There is no charm, even though it is a haveli. The location is hard to get to, but once there it is right on the river and has nice views from their rooftop. The breakfast was included in our price was very simple (eggs, bananas, toast) and lunch and dinner was not available.
Excellent location, great service
by S M on April 8, 2017
We stayed for several nights at Kankarwa Haveli in December 2016. We had booked 2 rooms-- both of which were spectacular. We were happily surprised to find that they had upgraded us when we got there. Both our rooms overlooked the lake. One of our treasured moments was drinking hot chai (for which they did not even charge us) on the terrace restaurant and watching the sunset. The location is excellent with many wonderful sights within walking distance. We were in India during the cash crunch-- and the lovely Ranawat family helped us out tremendously in arranging transport, etc. I highly recommend the hospitality of Kankarwa haveli!
A good place, but needs to be more efficient
by Premjish on March 23, 2017
This is a beautiful place to say, especially if you get the ground floor facing the lake. The night and morning view is amazing. But there are many problems with the Haveli. They take their own sweet time to prepare the room. The wifi is not very fast and it stops at 10 30 pm at night. The staff is also very indifferent.
by Neha_pathak1122 on March 14, 2017
Had zeroed in "Kankarwa Haveli" for my 2 day stay at Udaipur basis tripadvisor reviews. The hotel looks okay but the rooms are pretty congested and small. Also, the manager at front desk is extremely rude and unwelcoming. There are plenty of better stay options in close vicinity and this hotel should be certainly avoided.
Place deserves accolades
by Monish A on February 28, 2017
This well placed Haveli by the lake is a jewel in udaipur crown. The host is welcoming and the staff is courteous. The best part about the place is that it has amongst the best view from the room and its terrace cafe. If you crave for history and same time love the view and privacy then this is the place to stay at.
Room 219 is fantastic, it has a private terrace, a balcony and amazing views. It's awesome.
by Lauri F on February 26, 2017
Ask for a room overlooking the lake.
by Tavani_10 on February 22, 2017
Rooms with views of Lake Pichola are best.
by Joe L on February 11, 2017
The top floor penthouse room has amazing views. There was no fridge in the room.
by Mike N on January 23, 2017
Rooms with lake view are worth the extra buck
by Teo_Savo on January 9, 2017
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Transportation Service
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 10:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.