- Special Deals
Rippon Mount Resorts
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 148 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 01:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Placed at a distance of 9 km from the Nattukazhakam Lord Siva and Chamundeshwari Temple, Rippon Mount Resorts offers free breakfast and Wi-Fi connectivity to its patrons. The property in Wayanad is accessible from the Vaduvanchal Bus Stand, which is 10 km away. The resort in Wayanad accommodates a total of 10 well-appointed rooms that are equipped with essential requisites.
Rooms include conveniences like side table, television set, large bed, desk, and attached bathroom with the facility of hot/cold water supply. Rooms have an adjoining balcony offering a view of the locale. Along with a host of conveniences, Rippon Mount Resorts has childrens park, travel counter, restaurant, 24-hour front desk, and parking space available in the property.
Guests are offered room service, housekeeping, and sightseeing assistance during their stay. Calicut International Airport is at a distance of 97 km from the property. Visitors can explore tourist spots like Malabar Wildlife Sanctuary (28 km) and Karapuzha Reservoir (16 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Premium Plantation View Cottage
3 Rooms Left!
Valley View Cottage
3 Rooms Left!
1 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Valley View Cottage
1 Rooms Left!
Rippon Suite Valley View Cottage
1 Rooms Left!
Luxurious Tree House
1 Rooms Left!
You might also like these hotels
- The Wave Wayanad 4.5 Review Score - 172 reviews
- Misty Haven 4.5 Review Score - 23 reviews
- Stream Valley Cottages 3.5 Review Score - 65 reviews
- Adithya Nature Resort & Spa 4.5 Review Score - 2 reviews
- Upavan Resort 4.0 Review Score - 197 reviews
- Wayanad Village Resort 5.0 Review Score - 22 reviews
- Wayanad Wind Resorts 4.5 Review Score - 152 reviews
- Le Villagio Holiday Apartments 4.5 Review Score - 67 reviews
- Sunbird Garden Resort 4.5 Review Score - 135 reviews
- Nest And Mist 4.5 Review Score - 22 reviews
- Meenmutty Heights Resort 4.5 Review Score - 230 reviews
- Wayanad Ranches Resorts 4.0 Review Score - 35 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
Worst Resort they are Cheaters
by sandeepmishra456987 on
Our stay at Rippon Mount Resort was just like a disaster which we need not want to remember anymore. I am posting this review in trip Advisor is to warn and help the travelers who is about to book rooms here. The view from the Resort and rooms are very amazing and great . The staff at the reception is not polite and does not know the basis of hospitality. They should be trained to treat people who come to enjoy their holidays in a resort. The Rooms are not good moreover it is not worth for the money we paid. The approach road is not good but manageable however the management or government need to think about the maintenance. The Food has two issues, we waited almost one hour and it was really not tasty. The chef seems to me person who has not much idea about culinary . This resort is located in a wonderful place , but these small issues ruin this place.
Peaceful holidays in the lap of Nature
by ericatomy29 on
I visited Wayanad with my grand parents.The experience touched me more because the resort is in a superb location on the mountain facing the huge soochipara water falls and its tributaries. We stayed at the resort for 3 nights & 2 days , we went out for tourist destination seeing.The days at the resort was peaceful and calm .We were really with nature cutoff from the busy life.The food provided was fresh and yummy though there was a delay of an hour which was informed to us.A special mention of the hospitality rendered by the office and room staff who made our day blissful with proper service and guidance of tourist spots.Though the approaching road for few meters is not tarred the drive was pretty good. The cottage was neat . I wish to come again to spent time in this resort .
Pathetic, Think before you book this place!!!
by vijomjoseph on
We were booked this resort for two night for 3 adults and one infant. 1) After check-in came to know that only two people can accommodate in the room, after checking with manager they told that as per their rule for extra person they provide one bed ( but note that this is not extra person we booked for three) attaching extra bed photo which is pathetic and booking details which having adults count three 2) As per booking/website confirmation there is free Wi-Fi, but there is no free Wi-Fi to cottage 3) Swimming pool is not well maintained attaching the photo here have a look 4) from main road to resort roads are pathetic, will share the YouTube link to watch the video 5) There is no cell phone coverage in the area 6) There is so much of leech hence you cant go to kids play area ( kids play area is for name sake) 7) If you are opting anything from restaurant please ready to pay as cash, since they are not accepting any online/card payment 8) For bathing in hot water we need to call to reception and ask them to switch on the power and has to wait for 20 minutes, which means you have to depend upon them for getting hot water. 9) TV never works ( photo attached)
by thiru a on
Stayed with my friends, worst food Worst Complementary breakfast with rotten fruits Food takes more time to prepare No facility for paying by card, Wifi only in reception area. very poor road to reach hotel Finally worst resort i stayed in my life
Worst food and resort doesn't have proper road
by Subrahmanya H on
Horrible road... My new BALENO got under body damage due to horrible road. My car got struck in 3 places. Due to this I missed chembra peak trek. The best way to reach this resort is only by helicopter. Second thing is worst food. I had daal kichdi and early morning suddenly I started omitting. I was not able to complete my wayanad trip and came back after a day..
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- Airport transportation
- Front desk
- Luggage storage
- Travel counter
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Swimming pool
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
- H/C running water
- Complimentary toiletries
From 1:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.