Kindly share feedback on your search experience
Thank you for your valuable feedback
Filter your Search
Fri, 06 Nov (1 Night) Choose Dates Click Here to enter journey dates and view all prices
Book CLOSEST Hotels to Ahmedabad Railway Station in Ahmedabad at Yatra.com. Book from 392 Hotels Near Ahmedabad Railway Station.Know about the Safe and Hygienic Hotels near Ahmedabad Railway Station which follows safety measures like Hygienic Rooms, Trained Staff, Sanitized Indoors. Get the Best deals and offers on booking Ahmedabad Hotels Near Ahmedabad Railway Station. ✔ Use coupon code: YTFESTIVE & get up to 40% OFF on selected domestic hotels.
Ahmedabad is the largest city of Gujarat and the sixth largest city in India. It is situated on the banks of the Sabarmati river and is 27 km away from the current capital of Gujarat, Gandhinagar. The city was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in July 2017.
There are several hotels near the Ahmedabad railway station. It is the biggest as well as the busiest railway station in Gujarat and is the second highest income generating division of the Western Railways, second only to the Mumbai division.
Trains connecting different parts of Gujarat as well as major Indian cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, and others originate and terminate at this station, locally known as Kalupur Station.
Ahmedabad with its labyrinthine alleys of the old city boasts of beautiful temples and architecture. Here are a few must-see places of the city –
• Teen Darwaza (4.7 km): This is a stone gateway with three arches built by Ahmad Shah in the 15th century as the Eastern gateway of the Bhadra Fort. This historical monument is even featured in the logo of the municipal corporation.
• Sidi Saiyyed Mosque (4.8 km) – Built in the 15th century and popularly known as the 'Sidi Saiyyid ki Jaali', it is one of the most famous mosques in Ahmedabad.
• Nagina Wadi (4.6 km) – This is a man-made island situated in the middle of the Kankaria Lake and can be reached by a concrete walkway. It is decorated with a beautiful garden and also hosts a light show every evening.
• Kankaria Lake (4.0 km) – Formerly known as the Hauz e Qutub, this is the second largest lake in Ahmedabad and is situated in the south-eastern part of the city.
• Sabarmati Ashram (6.8 km) – Gandhiji’s former home has been turned into a museum housing artefacts representing the Father of the Nation’s life and work.
• Jama Masjid (13 km) – Popularly known as the Jami or Jumma Masjid (Friday Mosque), this is one of the most visited mosques in Gujarat built during the rule of Ahmed Shah I and is situated outside the Bhadra Fort.
• Adalaj Stepwell (19 km) – Situated in the Gandhinagar district, this step-well was built in the 15th century by Rana Veer Singh of the Vaghela dynasty of Dandai Desh.
Ahmedabad has become a hub of economic and technological development in the past few years housing several important tech parks within its limits. The Parshwanath Business Park, one of the most prominent ones, is situated around 11 km from the Ahmedabad Railway Station. Sumel Business Park at 1 km, Mondeal Business Park at 12 km, Samet Business Park at 5 km are other popular business parks located close to the railway station.
Ahmedabad Railway Station and Connectivity
Janmarg, also known as Ahmedabad BRTS (bus rapid transit system), is the most reliable form of transport within the city. It covers 89 km through its network and has won several international awards for its efficiency.
A mass-transit metro system is also under construction in the city, which is slated to start running by the end of 2017.
Pre-paid auto and taxi services are also available at the railway station for transfers to and from the station.
Types of Accommodation
Hotels near Ahmedabad railway station range from luxury to budget Hotels.
• Hotel Sunrise: Situated 2 km away from Ahmedabad Railway Station, this hotel has 14 well-maintained guestrooms with amenities like television, dressing tables and attached bathroom. Most of the rooms are air-conditioned and laundry and room service is available for its guests. It is about 10 km away from the airport and in close proximity to the Shree Swaminarayan Mandir and Kamla Nehru Zoological Garden.
• Hotel Kalinga Lake View: This property overlooks the beautiful Kankaria Lake and has 17 rooms equipped with double beds, tea/coffee makers, intercom, wardrobe, attached bathroom, and toiletries. It provides complimentary breakfast and WiFi to its guests and also has laundry service, power back up and medical aid. It is about 4 km away from the Ahmedabad Railway Station.
• French Haveli Hotel: This property is located 4 km away from the Ahmedabad Railway Station. It is a multi-storied building with 5 rooms which are well-equipped with amenities such as Wi-Fi connectivity and an attached bathroom with hot/cold water. Other facilities include 24-hour room service, front desk services, luggage storage and medical services. It is 11 km away from the airport and is relatively close to most places of interest to the tourists.
• Hotel Ritz Inn: This property is just 2 km away from the Ahmedabad Railway Station. It offers facilities like Wi-Fi, laundry services, newspaper delivery, valet, Restaurant, and business center.
• TGB Exp-ress: TGB Express is located 4 km away from the Ahmedabad Railway Station. It has 33 spacious and air-conditioned rooms for its guests and also provides free Wi-Fi. Each room has facilities like television, tea/coffee maker, bottled water, wardrobe and separate sitting area. It has a banquet hall, travel desk, gymnasium, laundry service and a restaurant within its premises. The airport is twelve (12) km away from this hotel.
• Radisson Blu: This property is located 9 km away from the Ahmedabad Railway Station. It offers amenities like Wi-Fi, currency exchange, laundry facilities, business center, and car rental services.
The area around Ahmedabad Railway Station has several eateries which serve the traditional Gujarati thali. Hotel Sukh Sagar, Shiv Bhojanalay, Jay Vijay Restaurant and Dining Hall are a few of the more popular restaurants close to the railway station.
Hotels near Ahmedabad railway station provide visitors with convenient options to stay in comfort and explore the city. These hotels near Ahmedabad railway station are well-maintained and offer top-notch amenities for those on the move.