On Domestic Hotels
On Domestic Hotels
for Domestic hotels
On Rann Utsav Packages
At Tito's, Mambo's & More
On Flights & Hotels
Earn Free Travel Vouchers
On Domestic Hotels
On Domestic Flights, Hotels & Bus
With Airtel Money Wallet & Payments Bank
on Hotels in India
Instant confirmation on hotels
Book hotels near madgaon railway station in Goa through Yatra.com and get amazing deals. Know about the best Goa hotels near madgaon railway station with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code HOTEL17 and get up to 70% OFF on Goa hotels booking.
About Baga Beach
One of the major beaches of Goa, Baga beach is located about 18 km away from Panaji. Sandwiched between Anjuna beach in the north and Calangute beach in the south, Baga completes the trio of famous beaches in North Goa. Baga is particularly known for the numerous recreational water sports that are on offer at the beach. This includes activities such as parasailing, boating, and jet skiing.
One of the advantages of living at a hotel in Goa near Baga beach is that one has easy access to Mapusa town (10 km) through the Calangute-Mapusa road. Mapusa Friday Market is the biggest attraction of the town where vendors from adjoining areas come to sell their locally made products.
Some of the nearby attractions from a hotel in Goa near Baga beach include:
• Calangute Beach(1.8 km): A beach north of Baga, it is known for its large number of shops offering goods such as trinkets and souvenirs.
• Anjuna Beach (6.9 km): Apart from the beach which is known for its trance parties, it has a flea market that is popular with the tourists.
• Chapora Fort (8.9 km): An area of tussle between the Portuguese, Mughals and Marathas, the fort offers an excellent vantage point of the Arabian Sea.
• Aguada Fort (10 km): A Portuguese fort over four hundred years old, it also houses a lighthouse.
• Panaji(18 km): The largest as well as the capital city of Goa, it is situated on the left bank of the famous Mandovi river.
• Arambol Beach (23 km): Lesser known in comparison to the other beaches in Goa, many people come here to escape the crowds of Calangute and Anjuna.
• Basilica of Bom Jesus Church (25 km): A UNESCO World Heritage site, the basilica houses the mortal remains of Saint Francis Xavier.
Baga beach can be reached by train from Thivim Station which is located 15 Km away. Goa Sampark Kranti Express and Mangala Lakshwadeep are some of the trains that can be caught from Delhi, Mumbai, and Madgaon.
Many people arrive in Goa by flight at Dabolim airport which is located 40 Km away from Baga. One can take a pre-paid or private taxi from here to the desired location as they are easily available both outside stations as well as the airports.
Moving around within North Goa is best done through rental cars and bikes. These can be readily availed in areas like Panjim (18 km) near the bus stand or Mapusa bus stand (10 km). It is always advised to carry a bottle of fuel with the rentals (especially two wheelers) as the petrol pumps can get scarce as one moves away from the town areas.
Buses are a great economical alternative. There are many buses that connect Baga to Mapusa bus stand. From Mapusa one can catch a bus to different parts of Goa.
Hotels in Baga Beach
• Krish Holiday Inn: It is one of the hotels nearest to Baga beach Goa that is located less than 1 km away. Some of the amenities provided include air-conditioned rooms, closets and an attached bathroom with running hot/cold water. Some of the facilities provided include a swimming pool, travel desk and laundry.
• Casa De Baga: It is one of the hotels in Goa near Baga beach located about 1 km away. Some of the amenities that are present in the rooms include a television, air-conditioned rooms, tea/coffee maker and a fruit basket. The facilities at the hotel include parking, airport shuttle, helpdesk and security.
• Hotel Sai Baga: It is one of the hotels nearest to Baga beach Goa located less than 1 km away. Some of the amenities provided include air-conditioned rooms, a private balcony, satellite television and even a fridge. The facilities provided to all the guests include laundry, 24-hour power backup, travel desk and a restaurant.
• Colonia Santa Maria: It is one of the Baga beach hotels situated about 1 km away. The amenities that are available for its guests include air-conditioned rooms, television, mini-bar and an attached bathroom. The hotel is replete with facilities such as a swimming pool, business centre, gymnasium, coffee shop, lounge and spa.
• Estrela Do Mar: It is one of the Baga beach hotels located about 1 km away. The property has rooms that have amenities like air-conditioned rooms, reading lamp, wardrobe and a separate seating area. The facilities are high end with a swimming pool, sea-facing sun deck, laundry, business center, travel desk and private access to the beach.
• Resort Rio: It is a 5-star resort located 3 km away from Baga beach. The amenities provided are air-conditioned rooms, wide balconies, spacious rooms and a high-end design. The facilities are no less impressive with beauty salon, spa, business center, travel desk, fitness center and laundry.
Baga has some good restaurant options serving sea food and continental food at places such as the legendary Britto’s, Redonda, St. Anthony’s, Fiesta and Mooncrest.
Hotels in Goa near Baga beach are a walkable distance from the Arabian Sea. Not only does it provide easy access to Baga beach, but also to the adjoining Calangute and Anjuna beaches as well.
To Submit your question please Login or Signup