Kindly share feedback on your search experience
Thank you for your valuable feedback
Filter your Search
Sun, 23 May (1 Night) Choose Dates Click Here to enter journey dates and view all prices
Book CLOSEST Hotels to calangute beach in Goa at Yatra.com. Book from 1318 Hotels Near calangute beach.Know about the Safe and Hygienic Hotels near calangute beach which follows safety measures like Hygienic Rooms, Trained Staff, Sanitized Indoors. Get the Best deals and offers on booking Goa Hotels Near calangute beach. ✔ Use coupon code: YTFESTIVE & get up to 40% OFF on selected domestic hotels.
Goa is India's favorite destination for a quick getaway, known for its rich Portuguese heritage, delicious food, refreshing drinks and colorful parties.
Some of the best beaches of India can be found in Goa, a list that includes Candolim, Baga, Anjuna, Vagator and Arumbol. Calangute is one of the popular beaches and there are several hotels near Calangute beach which lie within a 10 km radius.
The hotels near Calangute beach have numerous tourist attractions around them. Some of these are:
• Baga Beach (1.8 km) - This beach is famous amongst the tourists and youngsters, with numerous beach facing restaurants that dot the shoreline.
• St. Alex's Church (2.1 km) - This historic structure was built in stages, with the present church being built in 1741 AD. The towers were erected in 1765 AD and the premises were fenced in 1916 AD. This church stands as a testament to Goa's colonial history.
• Baga Retreat House (3 km) - The Baga Retreat House is dedicated to the Saint Francis Xavier and is situated at the Baga hilltop. It boasts of a panoramic view, as it overlooks the Arabian Sea.
• Splashdown (4.8 km) - Splashdown is Goa's own mini water kingdom. The Water Park has five pools and a number of fun slides.
• Fort Aguada (9.6 km) - The Portuguese styled fort has been preserved from the 17th century and also houses a lighthouse in the premises.
Goa is well-connected and has a variety of travel options. Motorcycle taxis, popularly known as ‘pilots’, are cheaper than a taxi and a good mode of transport. They can be easily identified by their yellow front mudguard. However, they are more common around major taxi stands and beach resorts.Taxis are also a convenient option.
Auto-rickshaws and buses are also available, with the bus network connecting to the most remote areas of Goa.
Another option that offers great flexibility are the bikes and cars that are available for hire on a 'per day' basis. These are self-driven and allows visitors the freedom to wander wherever they feel like.
Hotels Around Calangute Beach
There are a number of hotels near Calangute beach that cater to visitors with different requirements and budgets.
• Ticlo Resorts: is one of the hotels nearest to Calangute Beach Goa located at a distance of 1 km from the beach. Some of the facilities and amenities they offer are TVs, mini fridge, separate sitting area and balcony,an en-suite bathroom with hot and cold running water facility. They also have an azure and well-maintained swimming pool.
• Sun Park Resort: is situated at a distance of 1 km from Calangute Beach. The rooms are equipped with amenities such as cable television, mini-bar, private balcony and an en-suite washroom with a continuous supply of hot and cold water. There is also an in-house multi-cuisine restaurant.
3 to 4-star Hotels
• The Sea Shore Beach Resort: is another one of the hotels nearest to Calangute Beach Goa, located 1 km away from Calangute Beach. It overlooks the sea and offers facilities such as a television, makeup mirror, wardrobe, tea/coffee maker and en-suite bathroom with complimentary toiletries.
• Colonia Santa Maria (CSM): is a Calangute Beach hotel located about 1 km away from the beach. The hotel offers an air-conditioner, television, minibar and attached bathrooms. There is also a gymnasium, a coffee shop, a lounge and spa as well.
• Resort Lagoa Azul: is located about 3 Km away from Calangute beach and offers amenities such as satellite television, refrigerator with mini-bar, telephone, baby cot (on request) and an attached bathroom. They have a spa offering Ayurvedic massages and other therapies, as well as a beauty parlor. Guests also have free shuttle service to the beaches.
• Vila Goesa is 1 km away from the Calangute beach and offers a swimming pool with sunbeds and Ayurvedic health clinic within the premises. Amenities include an attached balcony, cable/satellite TV, telephone, grooming mirror, night lamp and air-conditioning.
There are also a variety of specialty restaurants that offer the best of Goan cuisine and delicacies from India and abroad. Some of the more famous ones are Pousada by the beach, Aggie's Cafe, Destination One, and Souza Lobo.
The hotels around Calangute beach are well connected to almost every other beach in Goa. The staff is friendly, the services are top-notch and the amenities are high standard.