Thank you for your valuable feedback
Book hotels near Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai through Yatra.com and get amazing deals. Know about the best Mumbai hotels near Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code BONANZA18 and get upto 70% OFF on Mumbai hotels booking.
Explore the Best of Mumbai
places to eat
Spend approx 3 hours
Jehangir Art Gallery
Cultural- Sports Center
Spend approx 2 hours
Priyadarshini Park and Sports Complex
Spend approx 0.5 hours
Bandra Worli Sea Link
Spend approx 0.25 hours
Noor Mohmaddi Hotel
Cost for Two - INR 300
Cost for Two - INR 650
The Fusion Kitchen
Cost for Two - INR 950
Merwans Cake Shop
Cost for Two - INR 150
Kanheri Caves Tour
Value for Money
Value for Money
Quench All Day Pub
Cost for Two - INR 1600
145 Kala Ghoda
Cost for Two - INR 1500
Cost for Two - INR 2000
Sharing travel experiences - one story at a time
Do the unusual on your visit to Mumbai! Visit the Nehru Planetarium for a fun and interesting time in the city with your family.
A tour of various historical places in Mumbai will give you a deep insight into the rich heritage of this contemporary city.
Take a sneak peek at these best places to celebrate your new year's eve in India.
The Gateway of India is Mumbai’s signature landmark and is a much-visited relic that reflects British colonial glory.
About the city
Historic and cosmopolitan, Mumbai is home to Bollywood – the center of the Hindi Film Industry. One of the most affluent cities in Asia, the population of the capital city of Maharashtra is a melting pot of cultures.
Often referred to as ‘the city that never sleeps’, it is well connected both domestically and internationally. Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is about 25 km from the center of the city. Hotels in Mumbai near airport offer luxury stay and great deals.
There are many tourist attractions which are well connected to Hotels in Mumbai near airport. These are:
• Juhu Beach (5.7 km) – A prominent beach on the city’s coastline, Juhu Beach is lined by the residences of Bollywood film stars and influential members of Indian high society.
• Siddhivinayak Temple (11 km) – A Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shri Ganesh, it was originally built by Laxman Vithu and Deubai Patil in the year 1801. It is currently one of the richest temples in Mumbai with the main attraction being the inner roof of the main sanctum, which is plated in pure gold.
• Sanjay Gandhi National Park (16 km) – Attracting over 2 million visitors every year, the rich and diverse flora and fauna along with the 2400-year-old Kanheri caves are the major attractions here.
• Mani Bhawan (21 km) – Mani Bhawan is a historic place where the ‘Father of the Nation’, Mahatma Gandhi, first learned how to use the spinning wheel, and it harbors a collection of Gandhian literature and other exhibits.
• Marine Drive (21.7 km) – Also popularly known as the 'Queen’s Necklace', Marine Drive is situated along Mumbai’s long and serene coastline and is one of the iconic attractions of the city.
• Elephanta Caves (22 km) – A UNESCO World Heritage Site, these historic Hindu and Buddhist sculpted caves are located on Elephanta Island, or Gharapuri (literally "the city of caves").
• Essel World (23 km) – With over 40 different amusement rides, games and activities spread over 64 acres of land, Essel World and Water Kingdom are recognised as one of the largest and most popular amusement and water parks in Asia.
• Jehangir Art Gallery (25 km) – Built in 1952, it is one of the earliest concrete structures in the city. The gallery is linked to the advent of the modern Indian Art revolution with an exquisite display of Indian artwork.
• Gateway of India (26 km) – Built during the 20th century, this 26 m high basalt stone structure was built to mark the first visit of King George V and Queen Mary to India in 1911.
The bustling city has many affordable and feature packed business parks for those traveling for work. Housing some of the top companies belonging to numerous verticals, here are some of the most popular business parks in Mumbai which are well connected to Hotels in Mumbai near airport:
• Orchid Business Park(3.6 km) is located on Military Rd, Sankara Nagar, Andheri East
• L&T Business Park(6.9 km) is located in Saki Vihar Road, Marol, Andheri East
• Sardar Patel Technology Business Incubator (5.8 km) is in Munshi Nagar, Manratna Business Park (7 km) is present in Pant Nagar, Ghatkopar East
• Equinox Business Park(7.9 km) is a good choice in Ambedkar Nagar, Kurla
Over 80% of Mumbai’s population uses the state’s public transport service to get around the city. The major mode of transport is primarily the rapid transit network with exclusive suburban railway lines which are perfectly augmented by commuter rail on major routes.
Mumbai Suburban Railway– Founded in 1867, the Mumbai Suburban Railway is the oldest railway network in Asia. It has excellent reach, with four radial lines covering every corner of the city. The closest line to hotels in Mumbai near airport would be the Central line between Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST) and Kasara/Khopoli.
Mumbai Metro is a rapid transit system with eight high-capacity metro railway lines, spanning a total of 200 kilometers and serviced by 169 stations. Taxis are abundantly available and the most popular services one can book online, while metered ‘Tuk-Tuks’ or Auto Rickshaws ply the roads and connect major parts of the city.
State public transport is supported by government bus transport services connecting every nook and cranny of Mumbai, namely:
• Navi Mumbai Municipal Transport (NMMT) which operates air conditioned Volvo buses from Navi Mumbai to Bandra, Dadar & Borivali and non A/C buses from Navi Mumbai to Mulund (East and West).
• Kalyan-Dombivli Municipal Transport (KDMT) which operates buses in Kalyan and Dombivli and to areas in Navi Mumbai such as Nerul, Vashi, Panvel, Kharghar & Belapur CBD.
• Thane Municipal Transport (TMT) which operates buses from Thane to Mulund and Borivali.
• Mira-Bhayandar Municipal Transport (MBMT) operates their buses from Mira-Bhayandar to Jogeshwari and Borivali.
• Vasai-Virar Municipal Transport (VVMT) operates their buses from Vasai-Virar to Mulund, Thane and Bhivandi.
Types of Accommodation
Hotels in Mumbai near airport are as reasonable as they are well equipped, and cater to any travel/business needs their guests might require. A few handpicked and select Mumbai Airport hotels and nearest hotels to Mumbai International Airport are:
• Hotel Grandeur: It is 3 km away from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport with amenities like breakfast services, medical services, laundry facilities, business center, currency exchange, Wi-Fi access, etc.
• Fabhotel Adlon Andheri: It is 3 km away from the Airport and offers amenities like internet access, breakfast services, LCD/Projector, telephone, and room services etc.
• Hotel Airport International: It is a business hotel and perfect destination for business cum leisure trips. Situated less than 1 km away from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, it has many facilities like internet access, laundry services, restaurant, conference room, cafe, transportation services, etc.
• Hotel Airlink: It is suitable for both business and leisure travelers with sightseeing arrangements also offered at the hotel itself. It is 1 km from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport and offers facilities like Wi-Fi access, laundry services, restaurant, lounge, business center, concierge, travel desk, etc.
• ITC Maratha Mumbai: This hotel is conveniently situated 3 km away from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. It is a luxury class hotel with with a fitness center, salon, swimming pool with Jacuzzi, coffee shop, conference room, and a lounge bar. The amenities on offer include air conditioning, minibar, coffee/tea maker, daily housekeeping, phone, and premium bedding.
• Sahara Star Hotel: It is 1 km away from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport and is a Luxury International Hotel. The amenities include separate sitting area, premium bedding, air conditioning, free newspaper, phone, minibar, coffee/tea maker. It offers premium facilities such as a business center, banquet hall, swimming pool, lounge, gym, health spa, etc.
Peshawari is a famous restaurant in ITC Maratha Mumbai where you can enjoy North West Frontier cuisine. Other notable restaurant are Romano's is an authentic Italian restaurant, while another great gastronomical experience can be had at JW Café, which serves exquisite Asian (especially Japanese) and Indian dishes.
Hotels in Mumbai near airport offer great deals to stay at the heart of country’s business and entertainment industry. They are well-connected to the city and offer top-notch amenities and services.
To Submit your question please Login or Signup