Thank you for your valuable feedback
Book hotels near Delhi Domestic Airport 1D Departure Terminal in New Delhi through Yatra.com and get amazing deals. Know about the best New Delhi hotels near Delhi Domestic Airport 1D Departure Terminal with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code BONANZA18 and get upto 70% OFF on New Delhi hotels booking.
Explore the Best of New Delhi
places to eat
Spend approx 1 hour
Spend approx 0.5 hours
Spend approx 1 hour
Raj Ghat and associated memorials
Spend approx 1 hour
En The Japanese Restaurant
Cost for Two - INR 2800
Cost for Two - INR 150
Cost for Two - INR 2500
The Great Kabab Factory
Cost for Two - INR 1500
Hauz Khas Village
Value for Money
Bowling and Snooker at Essex
Fun n Food Village Tour
Events at India Habitat Centre
Value for Money
Hauz Khas Social
The Blue Bar – Taj Palace Hotel
New Delhi Talk
Sharing travel experiences - one story at a time
For all those who keep losing or forgetting their passports while travelling. Here's good news for you, Indians will soon get an epassport.
Take a sneak peek at these best places to celebrate your new year's eve in India.
India has marked its presence on the global tourism map today, attracting many foreigners. Here is what makes it tick.
If you are planning a road trip to Leh-Ladakh from Delhi, here is a ready itinerary for you. Happy driving!
The national capital is a treasure trove of historical architecture, tourist spots and shopping destinations besides being the center for political decision-making. Delhi is often the hub for travelers who wish to explore North India and it serves as a gateway to destinations across Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jammu and Kashmir.
The 1D Departure Terminal of the New Delhi Domestic Airport is a part of the old Delhi Airport and is only used for domestic air carriers. There are several hotels near Delhi domestic airport that provide a variety of accommodation options.
Some of the places one can visit from the Delhi Domestic Airport Terminal are –
• Qutub Minar (14 km) – The 73 meter tapering tower was built by Qutbuddin Aibak after he defeated the last Hindu ruler of Delhi in the 12thcentury.
• Hauz Khas Village (12 km)– The Hauz Khas Village situated in South Delhi is a vibrant amalgamation of the old-world charm of Delhi with the Hauz Khas fort on one side which embodies the historical culture and the new world party culture of the state capital.
• Jantar Mantar (16 km) – Jantar Mantar houses 13 architectural astronomy instruments and was founded in 1724.
• India Gate (17 km) – This tourist attraction is an Arc de Triomphe styled gate constructed in the honor of Indian soldiers martyred in the First World War.
• Purana Qila (18 km) – This is a riverside fortress built during the Mughal era and houses a 16th century mosque.
• Humayun’s Tomb (18 km) – The tomb of the second Mughal emperor is surrounded by opulent gardens and is a popular tourist destination.
• Chausath Khamba (19 km) – This complex contains the restored tombs of the 17th century Urdu poet Mirza Ghalib and others and is famous for its 64 marble pillars.
• Hazrat Nizamuddin Aulia Dargah (16 km) – This sufi shrine is dedicated to Hazrat Nizamuddin.
• Isa Khan’s Tomb (17 km) – This octagonal tomb is well-known for its sunken garden and was built to honor a noble in Emperor Humayun’s court.
• Red Fort (20 km) – Constructed using red sandstone, the Red Fort is a 17th century Mughal fortress and one of the major tourist attractions in Delhi.
Several major business parks are located in Gurugram, Ghaziabad and Noida. They are easily accessible by the airport metro, yellow line of Delhi metro and rapid metro within Gurgaon. By road, the Business Parks in Gurgaon are within a 25 km radius. The most notable ones are Global Business Park at eleven (11) km, DLF Cyber City at nine (9) km, Unitech Info space at ten (10) km, and Orchid Business Park at nineteen (19) km.
Domestic Terminal in Delhi Airport and Connectivity
With major domestic flights departing from this terminal, 1D connects New Delhi to all the major airports across the country.
The Airport Metro can be easily accessed by the shuttles that ply between terminals within the airport area. The airport metro terminates at the New Delhi Metro Station from where commuters can board the yellow line of Delhi Metro.
It is also well-connected by road to the rest of the city, with taxis and auto-rickshaws available right outside the terminal.
The Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) buses are frequent and are easily the best method of transportation within the city apart from the metro.
Types of Accommodation
Hotels near the Delhi Domestic Airport are designed to accommodate business travelers in transit as well as vacationers. The hotels range from budget to luxury hotels. Best Value Hotel
• Hotel Global Radiance: Located about 4 km away from the Delhi airport, domestic terminal, this hotel offers amenities like internet access, restaurant, business center, laundry facilities, lift, newspaper delivery, and tea/coffee maker.
• Hotel Indira International Inn: This hotel is located about 8 km away from the Delhi domestic airport. It provides facilities like internet access, medical service, room service, tea/coffee maker, and newspaper delivery.
• The Muse Sarovar Portico New Delhi Kapashera: This property is located 15 km away from the domestic terminal of the New Delhi Airport. It provides complimentary Wi-Fi and breakfast to all its guests. This 3-floor hotel accommodates 73 rooms, each of which has a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, tea/coffee maker, wardrobe, room heater and attached bathroom.
• Pullman New Delhi Aerocity: This is one of the Delhi airport hotels that is a value property situated 6 km away from the domestic terminal of Delhi Airport. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the property and each room features a Bose sound link II, satellite TV and tea/coffee maker. There are also 6 different in house dining options for guests.
• Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport: Located approximately 5 km to Delhi International Airport, this business hotel in the Delhi Aerocity district has 280 rooms categorized into Superior Room, Deluxe Room, Executive Suite and Duplex Suite. Each room has WiFi connectivity, rain shower and laptop compatible safe. This property also has in-house restaurants that provide guests with a plethora of food options, as well as boardroom and conference room facilities.
• Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport: This ASSOCHAM Best Luxury Hotel 2014 Award Winner is one of the nearest hotels to Delhi Domestic Airport, situated only about 5 km away. It has 216 beautifully decorated rooms with 6 different room options. The hotel has a restaurant for everyone’s taste – be it Indian, Continental, Asian or Desserts, while the Savannah Bar is the perfect place to unwind after a tiring day.
In addition to hotels near Delhi domestic airport, the area close to the airport has several dining options as well. Bella Italia, Citrus, Neung Roi and The Great Kabab Factory are among the most popular.
There are a variety of hotels near Delhi domestic airport offering comfortable accommodation at a range of prices. They are ideal for a few nights stay, regardless of whether one is in transit or on a vacation.
To Submit your question please Login or Signup