Kindly share feedback on your search experience
Thank you for your valuable feedback
Book hotels near Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi through Yatra.com and get amazing deals. Know about the best New Delhi hotels near Indira Gandhi International Airport with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code BONANZA18 and get upto 70% OFF on New Delhi hotels booking.
“I asked my soul: What is Delhi? She replied: The world is the body and Delhi its life.” - Mirza Asadullah Khan Ghalib.
The capital of India, Delhi boasts of a rich heritage and, a vibrant, cosmopolitan culture. From bustling marketplaces like Chandni Chowk to enchanting mausoleums like Humayun's tomb, Delhi is a fascinating city for domestic and international travellers alike. Thanks to the vast number of tourists and business travellers to the city, there are many hotels near Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi. Delhi is also famous for its vast variety of traditional and modern cuisines, with its Mughal cuisine being particularly well known.
IGI (Indira Gandhi International) Airport or Terminal 3 is located approximately sixteen (16) kilometers from New Delhi City Center and provides easy access to Gurugram (Gurgaon), which is a major business hub in the National Capital Region (NCR) and is twelve (12) kilometers away from the city.
Nearby Attractions to Delhi International Airport
IGI airport can be a convenient base to explore Delhi. Some of the places of interest one can visit are:
• Hauz Khas Village (11.2 km) – It boasts 13th century tombs, mosque and an Islamic seminary around an urbanized colony lined with restaurants, bars and boutique shops.
• Rashtrapati Bhavan (12 km) – The home of the President of India..
• Qutub Minar (12.2 km) – A minaret made of red sandstone and marble which is considered a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Lodhi Garden (13.2 km) – An expansive park with several tombs of prominent rulers of the Sayyid as well as Lodhi Dynasty.
• India Gate (14.2 km) – A war memorial dedicated to the many soldiers of the British Indian army.
• Humayun's tomb (15.6 km) – Tomb of Mughal Emperor Humayun – the first garden tomb of India and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Connaught Place (15.7 km) – Commercial hub of Delhi with multiple dining and shopping options.
• Lotus temple (16.6 km) – It is a Bahá'í House of Worship known for its unique Lotus flower shaped structure.
• Chandni Chowk (18 km) – Dating back to almost three centuries ago, Chandni Chowk is one of the oldest, liveliest and most vibrant markets of Delhi
• Red Fort (20 km) – Made entirely of red sandstone and built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, the Red Fort contains many museums and is a site of great historic relevance (UNESCO World Heritage Site).
• Akshardham Temple (22.7 km) – It is a famous temple known for its enormous structure, intricate design, and architecture.
IGI Airport and Connectivity
The fastest way to get around Delhi is by using the Delhi Metro. Thanks to the Delhi Airport Express Line, one can reach the heart of Delhi in approximately twenty minutes.
Taxis can also be availed to or from the airport and hotels. The airport works in collaboration with many taxi operators to provide better transportation for tourists and business travelers alike.
The public buses run by DTC (Delhi Transport Corporation) are the cheapest method of transport, offering shuttle services on a frequent basis.
Most of the hotels near the Delhi airport terminal 3 are located at Aerocity (metro: Delhi Aerocity) which can be reached via the Airport Express Line. One can head to Dwarka Sector 21 Station or New Delhi Railway Station to connect with the main metro lines of Delhi.
IGI is well connected by road to different parts of Delhi as well. The Gurugram - Delhi Expressway is about four kilometers away from the IGI Airport.
Hotels around Delhi Airport
Best Value Hotels
• Orana hotels and resorts: One of the popular hotels near Delhi airport, situated seven (7) kilometers away from the airport. The amenities include organic toiletries, flat-screen TVs, LCD TVs and newspapers. Other facilities include a banquet hall, conference room, gymnasium and a pool.
• Hotel Aero View: Another preferred choice for those looking for hotels near Delhi airport terminal 3, it is located a mere three (3) kilometers away from the airport. Some of the amenities offered include television, complimentary toiletries, free WiFi and breakfast. Other facilities include a 24-hour help desk, banquet hall and a conference room.
• Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport: One of the popular business hotels near Indira Gandhi airport, it is situated five (5) kilometers away from the airport. Red Fox is part of the Lemon Tree hotel chain. Known for its service standards at a competitive tariff, some of the in-room amenities include tea/coffee maker, mini-fridge and work desk. There is also a fitness center and aconference room.
• Hotel Delhi Aerocity: This is one of the more popular budget hotels near Delhi airport. Located five (5) kilometers away from the airport, it boasts of a barbeque restaurant that serves meals twenty-four hours a day. The amenities include a flat screen television, tea/coffee maker and a minibar.
• Four Points by Sheraton: Sheraton is a group of luxury hotels that belongs to The Marriott International, and it is located nine (9) kms from the IGI Airport. True to the spirit of Delhi, Four Points offers a sprawling garden, its amenities include 24-hour room service, WiFi, swimming pool and city shuttle service.
• The Umrao: One of the 5-star hotels near Delhi airport, it is located seven (7) kilometers away from the airport. Facilities provided include a swimming pool, fitness center, spa and a gift shop. Some other amenities include daily newspapers and a fruit platter in select rooms.