Kindly share feedback on your search experience
Thank you for your valuable feedback
Filter your Search
Tue, 22 Jun (1 Night) Choose Dates Click Here to enter journey dates and view all prices
Book CLOSEST Hotels to mumbai international airport in Mumbai at Yatra.com. Book from 698 Hotels Near mumbai international airport.Know about the Safe and Hygienic Hotels near mumbai international airport which follows safety measures like Hygienic Rooms, Trained Staff, Sanitized Indoors. Get the Best deals and offers on booking Mumbai Hotels Near mumbai international airport. ✔ Use coupon code: YTFESTIVE & get up to 40% OFF on selected domestic hotels.
The largest city in India, and originally called Bombay, Mumbai’s history spans from the early days of Emperor Maurya's rule to fight for Independence. This city has something for everyone, be it art, history, films, beach or shopping.
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is one of the busiest airports in India located near Navi Mumbai, at a driving distance from Thane, Dharavi, and other major locations in Mumbai. The closest railway station is the LTT Railway Station which is only around nine (9) km from the airport.
Easily accessed from any hotel near Mumbai Airport, the major tourist attractions of Mumbai are:
• Marine Drive (24 km): A 3 km long arc-shaped boulevard, starting from Nariman Point and ending at the Chowpatty Beach, Marine Drive is especially a sight at night because of the glittering lights.
• Essel Water Kingdom (23 km): The Water Kingdom is one of the largest water theme parks in the continent. Located in Borivali West, next to Essel World, the theme park has a variety of rides and entertainment available for all age groups.
• Fashion Street (22 km): Primarily known as the shopping hub for students, Fashion Street in Juhu has a number of shops selling a variety of clothes, jewelry, shoes, and street food making this place a must-visit for shopaholics and foodies alike.
• Haji Ali Dargah (18 km):Haji Ali Dargah is one of the prominent landmarks of Mumbai where people of all religion and walks of life visit to offer prayers to the shrine of Haji Ali, a wealthy merchant who later became a revered Sufi Saint.
• Gateway of India (26 km): Gateway of India is an iconic structure with a mix of Hindu and Islamic architecture that was built almost a century ago to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary to Mumbai It is also the starting point for the 50 minutes boat ride to the Elephanta Caves.
There are many business parks located in close proximity to the Airport. Some of the notable ones are Equinox Business Park (8 km), Mirchandani Business Park (3 km), Hiranandani Lighthall (4 km), Universal Business Park (4 km), Dynasty Business Park (4 km), Elegant Business Park (3 km), L&T business park (7 km).
Mumbai Airport and Connectivity
Taxis are the most convenient options for transport from the airport. There are two available choices - prepaid and metered taxis. Depending on the traffic it could take anywhere between an hour or two to reach the city center.
Rickshaws - Auto rickshaws are readily available outside the domestic terminal, and operate only in the suburbs.
Bus - BEST (Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport) is the bus service that one can avail from the airport from both domestic and international terminals.
Train - The easiest way to get around the city would be to use the Mumbai Metro Transit System and the local trains which connect all the major parts of the city. The closest station to the domestic terminal is Vile Parle East and to that of the international terminal is Andheri East. If you plan to use Domestic Terminal, the nearest station is Vile Parle (East).
Nearest Hotels to Mumbai International Airport
Best Value Hotels
• Hotel Beacon T2: It is a hotel near Mumbai Airport that has 27 well-furnished rooms. Located at a distance of about 4 km from the airport, the hotel offers facilities like TV, wardrobe, tea/coffee facility, digital safe, bottled drinking water, mini-bar, work desk, and a separate sitting area.
• Hotel Airlink: It has 38 spacious rooms and each room includes amenities like air conditioner, TV, mini bar, safety deposit box, and tea/coffee maker. Other facilities like room service, front desk, laundry services, currency exchange counter, travel desk, security, and doctor-on-call are also available. It is located less than 1 km away from the airport.
• Hotel Kohinoor Elite: It is one of the nearest hotels to Mumbai International Airport. Located at a distance of 6 km, the hotel rooms are well furnished and spacious with amenities like TV, air conditioner, coffee and tea maker, mini bar, and in-room safe. Every room has an attached bathroom with running hot and cold water. The hotel has an in-house multi cuisine restaurant. Other amenities include Wi-Fi access, parking facility, airport transfers, housekeeping services, banquet hall, and laundry services.
• Hotel Bawa: This hotel has a total of 68 luxurious twin as well as double bedded rooms and four thematic suites. These rooms have amenities like air-conditioner, TV, and a mini-bar. The in-house restaurant serves Indian, Chinese, Continental, and Mughlai cuisine. Located at a distance of 6 km from the airport, the hotel offers other facilities like round-the-clock room service, laundry service, parking, safe deposit locker, business center, and doctor-on-call.
• Orchid Mumbai: It is one of the best Mumbai Airport hotels. It features a luxurious spa, rooftop hotel, and a karaoke bar. Located less than 1 km away from the airport, the hotel offers other facilities like TV, telephone, work desk, Wi-Fi connection, tea/coffee maker, air-conditioning, and a minibar.
• Sahara Star Hotel: This also makes a case for the best hotel near Mumbai Airport. It has a spa, gift shop, and 8 specialty restaurants. There are 348 rooms to choose from, which include 25 luxurious suites. Every room has a view of either the tropical lagoon or the city skyline. Located less than 1 km away from the airport, it offers other premium amenities like mood lighting with a dimmer touch panel, Wi-Fi, TV, roller blinds and power curtains, and a glass bathroom.
There are many restaurants in proximity to the mentioned hotels. Some of them are Satkar, Gajalee, The Earth Plate, Red Grill, Ahar Udupi refreshments, Campus restaurant, etc.
Nobody can say that they've had the full Mumbai experience since there's just so much to do and see in this "Maximum City". But, you can come close to it by staying at a hotel near Mumbai Airport that is well connected to the city.