On Domestic Flights, Hotels & Homestays
On Domestic hotels
On Domestic Hotels
On Domestic Hotels
for Domestic hotels
On Flights & Hotels
Earn Free Travel Vouchers
On Domestic Hotels
On Flights, Hotels & Bus
With Airtel Money Wallet & Payments Bank
on Hotels in India
Instant confirmation on hotels
Book hotels near Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport in Kolkata through Yatra.com and get amazing deals. Know about the best Kolkata hotels near Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code HOTEL18 and get up to 70% OFF on Kolkata hotels booking.
Kolkata is a city boasting of a rich cultural heritage, quaint markets, friendly people and beautiful monuments from the British era. It is primarily known for its vast variety of modern and ethnic cuisines (Bengali and Mughal) and is a paradise for food lovers from around the world.
The Netaji Subhas Chandra International Airport located is approximately 15 km from the city center and provides easy access to the IT hub and any type of hotel near Kolkata airport, which is a major business hub of the region.
From Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport, one can visit nearby tourist spots such as:
• Dakshineswar Kali Temple (12 km) - A Hindu temple with well-landscaped sites and known for its 'Panchavati Garden'.
• Belur Math (15 km) - It is the headquarters of the Ramakrishna Math And Mission and was founded by Swami Vivekananda.
• Howrah Bridge (16 km) - A historical bridge with its suspended span stretching across the Hooghly River.
• Science City (16 km) - A major tourist attraction site in Kolkata known for its exclusive science exhibitions.
• The Missionaries Of Charity (17 km) - Founded by Mother Teresa, it is a Roman Catholic Church in Kolkata known for its prayer halls and charitable services.
• Shahid Minar (18 km) - The Ochtorloy monument erected in the memory of major-general Sir David Ochterlony.
• Eden Gardens (18 km) - An Indian cricket ground that is the home venue of the Kolkata Knight Riders.
• Victoria Memorial (22 km) - A marble museum in Kolkata with landscaped gardens and small lakes, built in memory of Queen Victoria.
• South Park Street Cemetary (22 km) - It was considered the largest Christian cemetery outside Europe and North America during the 19th century.
• Park Street (22 km) - It is a famous thoroughfare and tourism site in Kolkata with a wide array of retail shops and commercial stores.
Synthesis Business Park is one of the many business parks located in Kolkata. It is situated 9 km from the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. For those looking for office spaces for business conferences and corporate delegations, Sugam Business Park is well-equipped for various such events. It is located 16 km from the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. Martin Burn Business Park provides a great infrastructure that includes free parking, corporate spaces, and is well-connected with the public transport system in Kolkata.
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport And Connectivity
The fastest way to get around Kolkata is by using the metro network spread throughout the city. One can access the center of the city directly from the airport by using the underground metro.
Taxis can be availed for travelling to and from hotels near Kolkata airport. The famous yellow cabs of the city operate both long and short distances.
Public bus services operated by CSTC (Calcutta State Transport Corporation) and WBSTC (West Bengal Surface Transport Corporation) are the cheapest modes of transport in the city. Private-run buses are also available.
Kolkata blends a mix of modern transit systems with old transport modes such as hand-pulled rickshaws and trams. One can travel around from the Netaji Subhas docks using the Kolkata port's passenger water transport networks. Shared auto-rickshaws are frequently used for traveling from point-to-point destinations in the city.
Hotels Near Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport In Kolkata
Best Value Hotels
• Ethnotel: Located just 2 km away from the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport, Ethnotel is one of the nearest hotels to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport International Airport. It is a budget hotel which offers facilities such as a business centre, conference halls, photocopy facilities and a restaurant. Laundry, concierge services and car rentals are also available.
• Hotel O2-VIP: Situated 5 km from the airport, Hotel O2-VIP provides in-room amenities like rain shower, work desks, flat-screen TV, refrigerator, electronic safe and tea-coffee maker. It also provides daily newspaper and wedding services.
• The Fern Residency: This is a 3-star rated hotel near Kolkata airport that includes amenities such as laundry services, luggage storage, and 24-hour room services. Located around 4 km from the airport, it offers other amenities like in-room amenities such as bottled drinking water, tea/coffee makers, free Wi-Fi, and hot/cold water facility in attached bathrooms. Jacuzzi, health club, currency exchange, and housekeeping are some of its facilities.
• Hotel Eastern Plaza: This is one of the nearest hotels to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport. Located around 4 km from the airport, it offers amenities like air-conditioned rooms, LED TV, tea-coffee maker, attached bathrooms with toiletries, and in-room mini refrigerators. Other facilities include free parking, laundry services, restaurant, bar, business centre, and airport transport facility.
• Swissotel Kolkata: This is one of the most popular 5-star business-cum luxury Kolkata airport hotels. Some of the lavish amenities include swimming pool, Jacuzzi and patio rooms. Located around 5 km from the airport, it offers other facilities include free Wi-Fi, multi-cuisine restaurant, lounge, business center, travel counter, night club, conference rooms, and wedding services.
• Pride Plaza Hotel Kolkata: It Is a 5-star hotel near Kolkata airport located 12 km away from the airport. It is one of the best Kolkata airport hotels in terms of services and hospitality that fuse traditional care with modern conveniences. Some of the services provided are shuttle services, valet parking, housekeeping, concierge services, free parking and luggage storage. Facilities include 24-hour security, doctor-on-call, and safety deposit boxes.
To get a taste of modern cuisines and signature Kolkata delicacies, one can dine at popular restaurants like Bhajohari Manna, 9 Players Restaurant & Bar and Ahaar
Restaurant and Caterers and Atithi Restaurant
Patrons can enjoy the flexibility and convenience of hassle-free lodging and travel by staying at any hotel near Kolkata airport listed above. Above all, staying at one of these hotels gives one a chance to soak in the memorable sights and sensations of journeying through Kolkata.
To Submit your question please Login or Signup