On Domestic Hotels
on Hotels in India
On Treebo Hotels
On Domestic hotels
On Domestic Hotels
Instant confirmation on hotels
On Flights & Hotels
for Domestic hotels
With Airtel Money Wallet & Payments Bank
Book hotels near Tirupati Railway Station in Tirupati through Yatra.com and get amazing deals. Know about the best Tirupati hotels near Tirupati Railway Station with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code HOTEL18 and get up to 70% OFF on Tirupati hotels booking.
Located towards the south of Andra Pradesh, amidst the wooded hills of Chittoor district, Tirupati is considered one of the most famous pilgrimage centers of the world. Flocks of people visit the temples every day to seek the blessings of the deity there.
It is also a land of great natural beauty, featuring a landscape dotted with waterfalls and caves. There are several hotels near Tirupati railway station since traveling by train is the most convenient way to reach the pilgrimage city. Though the railway station is located at distance from the Tirupati temple, it is well connected to Tirumala and Tirupati temple by bus. Most of the restaurants in and around Tirupati serve pure food, in keeping with the religious nature of the city.
Since Tirupati is largely a temple town, all the nearby attractions are mostly famous temples, few of which are listed below:
• Sri Govindrajaswamy Temple (1 km) - Located very close to the railway station, this temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Krishna and welcomes devotees with an imposing gateway that can be seen from quite a distance.
• Sri Kapileshwaraswami Temple (3 km) - A temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, it also houses a sacred waterfall called Kapila Teertham or Alwar Teertham.
• Sri Venkateshwara Zoological Park (7 km) - Located close to the railway station this zoo is home to a variety of exotic animals which includes giraffes, elephants, crocodiles and the white tiger as well. They also have a lion safari..
• Lord Venkateshwara Temple (20 km) - This is the main temple of Balaji - that is an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. After paying respects to the deity, devotees can walk along the street to shop for the famous Tirupati Laddoo and various other holy trinkets.
• Akasa Ganga (3 km from the main temple) - Akasa Ganga is a stream perennial in nature and is known to flow from the feet of the deity - Lord Vishnu. The water is used to carry out the daily temple rituals.
Tirupati Railway Station and Connectivity
Since Tirupati is such a famous pilgrim center there are plenty of hotels near Tirupati Railway Station itself where devotees can refresh themselves before heading for darshan.
The railway station is well connected by buses since it is located at a distance from the main temple in Tirupati. There are pick up bus services from the nearby bus stand that take pilgrims up to the main center.Due to its proximity to Karnataka and Tamil Nadu, state buses operated by both these states ply to Tirupati and offer attractive tour packages to pilgrims.
There are two foot trails that lead to the main attractions, and pilgrims can choose to walk the distance and visit all the temples on their way to the main deity.
Hotels Around Tirupati Railway Station
• Hotel Jayasyam Inn: One of the nearest hotels to Tirupati Railway Station, it is located less than one (1) km away. The hotel provides basic amenities such as air-conditioning, colour television, and direct-dial telephone. Additional services such as housekeeping, laundry and a doctor on call are also available.
• Athidhi Residency: This is another hotel near the Tirupati Railway Station located at a distance of a little over one (1) km. They offer services and amenities such as room service, breakfast, a travel counter, medical services, a currency exchange facility, a 24-hour front desk, airport transfers and a fireplace.
• Hotel PLR Grand: It is another one amongst the hotels near Tirupati Railway Station, located one (1) km away. Guests can enjoy services such as internet access and breakfast, along with room amenities like air-conditioning, satellite TV, an attached bathroom with hot/cold water facilities. Additional services include a restaurant, conference room, shopping centre, banquet hall, lounge and luggage storage facility.
• Minerva Grand Tirupati: It is located two (2) km away from the Tirupati Railway Station. The hotel welcomes guests with its steel and glass facade and offers well furnished and air-conditioned rooms. There is also a coffee shop and a multi-cuisine restaurant named Blue Restaurant.
• Fortune Kences Hotel: One of the nearest hotels to Tirupati Railway Station it has a beautiful facade. The rooms are categorised according to the amenities they offer. Some basic amenities include air-conditioning, refrigerator, and a safe deposit box. They also serve delicious food in their on-site restaurants The Greens and Orchid.
• Fortune Select Grand Ridge: It is located four (4) km away from the railway station. Some of the in-room amenities include WiFi, satellite TV, electronic safe, tea/coffee maker and a minibar. There is also a 24-hour coffee shop named Zodiac and a multi-cuisine restaurant named the Grand Ridge.
There are also several restaurants that are easily accessible from hotels near Tirupati Railway Station. Some of these include Saravana Bhavan, Vrinda Restaurant, Andhra Spice, Bhimas Amogh and Blue Fox.
The hotels around the railway station are known for their prompt service and comfortable accommodation.
To Submit your question please Login or Signup