– It is the one and only hill station of the Indian state of Rajasthan. The lush green atmosphere and pleasant weather makes it an
interesting location for tourists to explore and get those positive traveling vibes throughout the tour. One of the most exceptional architectural works of the nation
rests here and is very popular as the Dilwara Temples where tourists in huge number gather to get blessed.
Anyone who enjoys unique architectural works and is fond of knowing historical details about new cities then Mount Abu is none other than a dream destination. Mount
Abu tour packages are exciting as those send jitters down the veins of the people who have their name registered on the package and are going to experience one of the
best tourist attractions of India.
Apart from the architecture love, there is much more in terms of sightseeing in Mount Abu
. Honeymoon Point and Sunset Point are two of the most popular destinations for sightseeing where anyone can live some of
the best moments of their lifetime.
Mount Abu is a beautiful tourist destination that suits all age groups and especially the honeymoon travelers who can get endless
attractions for sharing love in the lap of nature.
Best time to visit Mount Abu
– Though, this place is that awesome that one can visit it in any month of the year but for those who want the
best of their time and money must reach this splendid tourist destination in the months of November and December as the temperature goes down from 12 degrees to 5
degrees and everything becomes comfortable for a traveler.
Mount Abu tour packages during November and December are introduced with discount deals making the trip much
more luxurious and pleasing.
Best Places to visit in Mount Abu
- Mount Abu holds much importance in the Hindu mythology and has something great for the Hindus during
their tour to Mount Abu. The place is believed to the same where the great Sage Vashistha retired. These days the place is entertaining thousands of travelers every
year with exceptional lakes, hills, temples, sightseeing hubs and many more in terms of relaxation and comfort.
One must check while booking best tour packages for
Mount Abu that the below given places are included or not. Here are some of the must visit destinations in Mount Abu from a tourist perspective -
• Dilwara Temples
- Dilwara Temples is one of the major attractions of Mount Abu that steals everyone’s heart. One can spend hours in
thinking of how this unique framework was built over a thousand years ago. One of the mostly discussed tourist attraction in Mount Abu
is the very beautiful Dilwara Temple.
The temple is situated amidst the great Aravali Hills and is an
important pilgrimage destination for the Jains.This exceptional framework was mastered under the guidance of the great Vastupal Tejpal in between the earlier eleventh
and thirteenth century. The temple has marble and unique carving on every edge and corner which makes it a better exploring destination for the tourists.
looks ordinary from the outside view but once you get yourself in, it turns quite extraordinary as you see paintings, designs, carvings, pattern works which all blend
magnificently to bring an attractiveness of the place. The place is great to worship and has that power which could attract anyone again and again.
• Nakki Lake
- The very pleasing Nakki Lake is one of the most exciting tourist attractions in Mount Abu which provides visitors with
an ultimate peace of mind & pleasure and brings them to the state of relaxation. The place is located in the Aravali Hills and is commonly known as the Nakki Jheel, a
place very suitable for nature lovers.
This tourist destination is an exceptional blend of the natural charm and emerges as the crucial gem of the country. Adventures
in terms of boating are always an option here and the natural surroundings add more to the fun. Another unbelievable fact associated with the lake – “it is the first
manmade lake of the country”; having depth of around eleven thousand meters.
• Achalgarh Village
– Talks about greatest tourist attractions in Mount Abu always involves the Achalgarh Village. This village is a
paradise for the photography lovers as they get much to capture and make memories of life time. Two of the major attractions of the place are Achalgarh Fort, situated
on the mountain peak and the Achleshwar Temple where tourist must appear while touring Mount Abu.
Tourists can also take a ten meters climb to reach out the historic
charm of the Jain Temple from where one can get spectacular views of the surroundings.
• Guru Shikhar
- Guru Shikhar is one of those sections of the country where people just bring their mindset to peace. Here, you can
easily find many things that can make you feel the epic natural glory of this city. The highest peak of the Aravali Hills is Guru Shikhar which is situated around
fifteen kilometers away from Mount Abu.
The exciting track leading to Guru Shikhar has stalls offering tea and snacks which everyone generally finds pleasure on having
in such a soothing environment. Everything served here has delicious flavors and provides real value to money. Breath taking views and immensely beautiful surroundings
is none other than a dream tour for the visitors.
• Honeymoon Point
- With every place which is close to nature, there is something very special hidden for the honeymoon couples.
Honeymoon point in Mount Abu is just another outstanding destination for the newly married couples as they get favorable weather and perfect surroundings to spend some
quality time together and understand each other’s feelings, nicely.
The gorgeous honeymoon point is an elevation of four thousand meters which offers an alluring
sunset and sunrise view to its visitors. The best time to visit Mount Abu and Honeymoon Point are months of November and December. Mount Abu packages for honeymoon
always includes this hot tourist spot as it never fails to bring those soothing vibes for the tourists.
How to reach Mount Abu?
• By Air
- The destination provides luxurious connectivity from number of destinations of the country. Dabok Airport situated around
hundred kilometers away from the city. Mount Abu entertains number of flights from everywhere in India. Tourists can reach here via many airlines like Indigo, Air India, Go Air, Spice Jet
etc. which all run between the destination and cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai etc.
connectivity remains fluent in between the destination and other cities which are followed by comfortable and luxurious drive from Dabok airport to Mount Abu through
cabs and other transportation mediums. Mount Abu holiday packages and best tour packages for Mount Abu offering travel companies generally offer their tourists with
luxurious bus services to this beautiful destination from the Dabok Airport.
• By Train
- Train connectivity can also be taken as a better medium to reach the beautiful tourist destination of Mount Abu. There is
no direct train linkage in between Mount Abu and other destinations of the country. Morthala is considered as the nearest train connectivity medium, located around
fourteen kilometres from the main Mount Abu belt.
Direct trains from Delhi, Mumbai, Ranchi, Kolkata etc are available to Morthala from where cabs and taxis take
tourists to Mount Abu with ease and comfort.
• By Bus
- One of the major benefits with Mount Abu is that it is well in connection with major cities of the country via regular bus
network. One can easily prefer reaching Mount Abu via buses as they are well designed from a tourism perspective and anyone can travel around without discomfort
throughout the journey.
Some of the most amazing things to do in Mount Abu
• One of the precious things which Mount Abu offers is camping. Camping with friends and family on hill stations is an outstanding pleasure as everyone gets time
to forget stress and spend some good hours together.
• Adventures like boating, trekking, etc always make the travelers feel special about the place and attract them to reach the same place ahead in future.
• Mount Abu is a good place to taste multiple flavors and luxurious comforts.
• One has plenty of options in shopping terms as well. Plenty of stores with numerous things of use are available in Mount Abu.
Mount Abu holiday packages include everything and are good to get. One can get it at discounted prices on the internet and spend some days close to the nature away
from the hustle of the city, in an affordable way. For those who wait for grabbing exciting tour packages should not miss any chance of getting the cheapest Mount Abu
tour packages which are mostly disclosed in winters when the season is marked on.
Mount Abu is one of the best places to enjoy peace and it doesn’t leave any space of regret in the minds of travelers.