abadh assam express Train Schedule (15909)
15909 Train Route Map
Avadh Assam Express 15909 Train
Holding the record of being the longest daily running train in India, the Avadh Assam Express 15909 train covers a total distance of 3118 km over a period of 3 days. The train attains the maximum permissible speed of 100 kmph between Bareilly Junction (BE) and Moradabad Junction (MB). It runs between Dibrugarh (DBRT) and Lalgarh Junction (LGH). The Avadh Assam Express was initially launched to serve the areas between Lucknow and Guwahati during the eighties. Currently, the train passes through 88 stops including Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana, and much more.
Why Avadh Assam 15909 Express?
Apart from a delicious meal and a comfortable ride, the Avadh Assam Express 15909 offers you the experience of riding in the longest daily running train of India.
The Perks Of Riding The Avadh Assam Express Train
• Pantry car services, E-catering facilities, and on-board catering amenities are provided.
• The coaches are well-maintained and kept neat and clean.
• Courteous and well-mannered staff caters to your needs.
• The bathroom is cleaned at regular intervals.
• The train is punctual most of the time and delays are hardly encountered.
Train Coach & Schedule
Avadh Assam Express 15909 runs daily from Sunday to Saturday. It has a total of 22 coaches which includes first class A/C coaches, 2 tier A/C coaches, 3 tier A/C coaches along with a pantry car and a seating-cum-luggage rake. Sleeper coaches and general seating coaches are also available. Avadh Assam Express departs from Dibrugarh at 09:35 hours and reaches Lalgarh Junction at 04:30 hours on the fourth day.
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
With an average speed of 45.90 kmph, the Avadh Assam Express 15909 covers a distance of 3118 km over a time span of 68 hours (around 3 days).
About The Destination
Lalgarh, a village in Rajasthan, has a nostalgic atmosphere blanketing it. The rich Rajput history and culture are clearly reflected through the century-old architecture and beautiful culture. From eating the lip-smacking street-side munchies to visiting the various historical sites, your time in Lalgarh will be a memorable one. While here, visit some of the major tourist spots like Junagarh Fort, Jain Temple, Ganga Golden Jubilee Museum, and Kodamdeshwar Temple. You can also head to the Lalgarh Palace and Museum. The palace is made of red sandstones and was designed by Sir Swinton Jacob and built by Maharaja Ganga Singh. You will be amazed to witness the blend of Indian, European, and Mughal architecture here. The palace also houses a museum and the fourth largest private library in the world.
- raibareilly to bikaner Bus Tickets
- kaaylpattinam to bikaner Bus Tickets
- koteshwar to bikaner Bus Tickets
- konaje to bikaner Bus Tickets
- srivilliputhur to bikaner Bus Tickets
- talcher to bikaner Bus Tickets
- machavaram to bikaner Bus Tickets
- bylakuppe to bikaner Bus Tickets
- kilasevvalpatti to bikaner Bus Tickets
- chiroda to bikaner Bus Tickets