ahmedabad singaji rajdhani Train Schedule (12958)
12958 Train Route Map
Ahmedabad Singaji Rajdhani Express 12958 Train
The Mangala Lakshadweep 12617 train is one of the longest-running, superfast, daily trains that connects North and South India. Mangala Express started service on August 1, 1998, and initially operated between Delhi and Mangalore. It is named after the famous deity of Mangalore, Mangaladevi. The train was later extended to Ernakulam Junction after construction of the Konkan railway. The train comes under the Southern Railways and connects Ernakulam Junction (ERS) in Kerala to Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station (NZM) in Delhi. It covers a total of 2761 km during its journey. The Mangala Lakshadweep Express halts at 46 stations including Shoranur Junction, Kozhikode Main (Calicut), Kannur Main (Cannanore), Mangaluru Junction (Mangalore), and Jhansi Junction. It usually departs from platform number 1 of Ernakulam Junction and passes through 380 intermediate stations.
Why Mangala Lakshadweep Express 12617?
The Mangala Lakshadweep 12617 is one of the best-ranked trains and is well-known for aspects like punctuality and cleanliness.
The Perks Of Riding The Mangala Lakshadweep Express Train
• The Mangala Lakshadweep Express travels via the scenic Konkan route offering passengers beautiful views of the coastline.
• You can avail on-board catering and e-catering facilities.
• The train also has a pantry car and a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian food items like dal wada, samosa, chicken curry, parathas, egg curry, veg curry, egg biryani, veg biryani, and pulav are available.
• Clean bedrolls with blankets, bed sheets, pillows, and towels are provided.
• Passengers can use the charging ports to charge their mobile/laptop.
• The train is well-maintained and clean.
Train Coach & Schedule
The Mangala Lakshadweep 12617 train has 23 coaches including Sleeper-cum-Luggage (SLR), unreserved, A/C 2 Tier, A/C 3 Tier, and sleeper coaches. There are two SLR, two unreserved, three A/C 2 Tier, four A/C 3 Tier, 11 sleeper coaches, and a pantry car. It runs on all days of the week. It departs from Ernakulam Junction at 10:45 hours and reaches Hazrat Nizamuddin at 13:15 hours on day 3.
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
The Mangala Lakshadweep Express operates at an average speed of 62 kmph. It travels for 50 hours and 15 minutes to reach Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station.
About The Destination
Delhi is the capital city of India and a union territory. It has been ruled by several kingdoms and empires, and thus home to many historical monuments. It boasts of places like Humayun’s Tomb, Red Fort, Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple, and India Gate which are close to the Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station. Delhi is home to many interesting places that include Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Jantar Mantar, and Lotus Temple. Agrasen ki Baoli is a 15-meter wide historical well in Delhi and is worth visiting. Places like Chandni Chowk and Lajpat Nagar are famous shopping markets.
- ajekar to chennai Bus Tickets
- bidar to chennai Bus Tickets
- dibrugarh to chennai Bus Tickets
- balapur to chennai Bus Tickets
- kalpakkam to chennai Bus Tickets
- harishchandragad to chennai Bus Tickets
- uchila to chennai Bus Tickets
- mummidivaram to chennai Bus Tickets
- halekatte to chennai Bus Tickets
- aluva to chennai Bus Tickets