aranghata kranti rjdhn Train Schedule (12954)
12954 Train Route Map
Aranghata Kranti Rajdhani Express 12954 Train
Aranghata Kranti Rajdhani Express 12954 train, also known as August Kranti Rajdhani Express, was named after the August Kranti Maidan from where the Quit India Movement started in 1942. It departs from Hazrat Nizamuddin (NZM) railway station in Delhi and terminates at Mumbai Central (BCT). The train completed its inaugural run on January 1, 1992. It travels a distance of 1378 km to reach the destination, Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station. The Aranghata Kranti Rajdhani Express halts at 11 stations including Kota Junction, Vadodara Junction, Surat, Borivali, and Andheri and passes through 224 intermediate stations.
Why Aranghata Kranti Rajdhani Express 12954?
The Aranghata Kranti Rajdhani Express is well-known for providing excellent comfort and delectable food to the passengers.
The Perks Of Riding The Aranghata Kranti Rajdhani Express Train
• A pantry car, e-catering, and on-board catering facilities are available.
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner, beverages, and snacks are provided to the passengers. Vegetarian and non-vegetarian food items like laddus, vegetable soup, bread and butter, chicken curry, ice creams, juices, cutlet, salad, and spring rolls are served.
• The train staff is supportive and helpful to all the passengers.
• Cleanliness is maintained by the train staff. The coaches and toilets are cleaned at regular intervals.
• Air-conditioning and charging ports are available in all the coaches.
• Clean blankets, bed sheets, towels, and pillows are provided to the passengers.
• The train is patrolled by RPF to ensure security.
Train Coach & Schedule
Aranghata Kranti Rajdhani has a total of 20 coaches. These include two End on Generation (EOG), one A/C first class, five A/C 2 Tier, eleven A/C 3 Tier, and a pantry car. The train usually departs from platform number 3 or 6 of Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station on all days of the week. It leaves the source at 16:50 hours and reaches the destination at 09:45 hours on the second day.
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
The Aranghata Kranti Rajdhani Express 12954 runs at an average speed of 81 kmph and arrives at Mumbai Central (BCT) in 16 hours and 55 minutes.
About The Destination
Mumbai was earlier known as Bombay. It is a multi-cultural city and India’s center of entertainment. What makes Mumbai stand apart from the other Indian metropolises is its zestful vibe, its booming Bollywood industry, the colonial-era buildings, and the wonderful clubbing culture. Places like Marine Drive, Essel World, Water Kingdom, Elephanta Caves, and Gateway of India are among the major attractions in Mumbai. You can also head to the Haji Ali Dargah, which houses the tomb of Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. People of all religions visit the Dargah to offer prayers. If you love to savor delicious street foods, Bhendi Bazar and Crawford market are the places to go.
- darshadi to rohtak Bus Tickets
- vadgaon to rohtak Bus Tickets
- kalyanpura to rohtak Bus Tickets
- bodduvaripalem to rohtak Bus Tickets
- ghodidhaal to rohtak Bus Tickets
- mahipala cheruvu to rohtak Bus Tickets
- rajpara khodiyar to rohtak Bus Tickets
- kollam to rohtak Bus Tickets
- balesar to rohtak Bus Tickets
- budhni to rohtak Bus Tickets