aug kevdi rajpipla express Train Schedule (12953)
12953 Train Route Map
Aug Kevdi Rajpipla Express 12953 Train
Aug Kevdi Rajpipla Express 12953 train, also called August Kranti Rajdhani Express, connects Mumbai Central (BCT) to Hazrat Nizamuddin (NZM) railway station in Delhi. It was introduced to increase the passenger intake
capacity between these two states and started service on January 1, 1992. It halts at 11 stations, including Andheri (ADH), Borivali
(BVI), Surat (ST), and Kota Junction (KOTA), and passes through 224 intermediate stations. The Aug Kevdi Rajpipla Express
travels a total distance of 1378 km to reach Hazrat Nizamuddin
Why Aug Kevdi Rajpipla Express 12953?
Aug Kevdi Rajpipla is well-known for its quality of service and providing a comfortable journey to its passengers. It is the fastest train on this route (Mumbai Central to Hazrat Nizamuddin).
The Perks Of Riding The Aug Kevdi Rajpipla Express Train
• The train is fast and punctual. It has very few stops and usually reaches the destination on time.
• Pantry car, e-catering and, on-board catering facilities are available.
• There are three daily meals (vegetarian and non-vegetarian) provided to the passengers.
• Delectable food items like samosa, laddu, almonds, ice-creams, sandwiches, beverages, and juice are served.
• The train is well-maintained and clean. The coaches are cleaned at every halt.
• The train staff is polite and helpful. They make sure that the passenger cabins are clean and all passenger needs are taken care of.
• Passengers are provided with evening newspapers and snack trays serving multiple food items. • Mobile charging points are available in the coaches.
• A/C 3 Tier coaches have curtains and passengers are provided with blankets, towels, pillows, and bed sheets.
Train Coach & Schedule
The Aug Kevdi Rajpipla Express 12953 has 20 coaches. There are five A/C 2 Tier, 11 A/C 3 Tier, two End on Generation (EOG), and one A/C first class coaches. It also has a pantry car. The train operates on all days of the week.
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
Aug Kevdi Rajpipla travels at an average speed of 80 kmph and takes 17 hours and 15 minutes to reach Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station.
About The Destination
Delhi, the capital city of India, is known for its history and culture. It offers a kaleidoscopic view of India in general. The city has several historical monuments like Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb, and Jama Masjid. Home to many palaces and gardens, Delhi is also famous for shopping areas like Chandni Chowk and Dilli Haat. You can also head to the India Gate, a war memorial situated on the eastern side of Rajpath. It is dedicated to the soldiers who sacrificed their lives during World War I. Boating in Yamuna River is another fun activity to indulge in, while exploring this city.
- rc puram bus stop to firozpur Bus Tickets
- athiyuthu to firozpur Bus Tickets
- basoda to firozpur Bus Tickets
- mandawala to firozpur Bus Tickets
- periyamedu to firozpur Bus Tickets
- sausar to firozpur Bus Tickets
- choki sorath to firozpur Bus Tickets
- kanpar to firozpur Bus Tickets
- engaon to firozpur Bus Tickets
- chhindwara to firozpur Bus Tickets