azad hind express Train Schedule (12129)
12129 Train Route Map
Azad Hind Express 12129 Train
The Azad Hind Express 12129 is a superfast express train that connects Pune Junction (PUNE) to Howrah Junction (HWH). Apart from the source and destination stations, the train has 28 halts including Daund Junction, Nagpur Junction, Rourkela Junction, and Kharagpur Junction railway stations. The train travels a total distance of 2021 km to reach Howrah and passes through 314 intermediate stations including Loni, Vilad, Bisra, and Bhogpur. The Azad Hind Express 12129 train usually departs from platform number 1 of Pune Junction railway station.
Why Azad Hind Express 12129?
With excellent punctuality and admirable cleanliness, The Azad Hind Express is a favorite among all the travelers.
The Perks Of Riding The Azad Hind Express Train
• The train has a pantry car, e-catering, and on-board catering facilities.
• The passengers are provided with freshly prepared and packaged meals and refreshments. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food items like rice, parathas, mutter paneer, dal, pickle, and tea are available at affordable prices.
• The train staff is dedicated and helpful. They make sure you have a delightful journey.
• Good hygiene standard is maintained.
• There are two charging points available in all sleeper coaches.
Train Coach & Schedule
The Azad Hind Express 12129 train has 23 coaches including A/C 2 Tier, A/C 3 Tier, sleeper, and general coaches. There are one A/C 2 Tier, six A/C 3 Tier, two sleeper-cum-luggage rakes (SLR), two general seating (GS), eleven sleeper coaches, and a pantry car. The train runs on all days of the week. The maximum halt time for this train is 15 minutes. Azad Hind Express 12129 departs from Pune Junction at 18:25 hours and reaches Howrah Junction at 03:50 hours on the third day.
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
The train travels at an average speed of 60 kmph. It takes 33 hours and 25 minutes to reach Howrah Junction.
About The Destination
Howrah in West Bengal is famous for its culture and art. It has many places worth visiting. Howrah Bridge, also known by the name 'Rabindra Setu’, is one of the major attractions in Howrah. Howrah also has many pilgrim places like the Belur Math, which is a monastery started by disciples of Sri Ramakrishna. You can also visit Kalighat Temple near Howrah station. It is a Hindu temple dedicated to Goddess Kali. Santragachi Jheel (lake) attracts many migratory winter birds from far away destinations, especially during December and January. Other tourist attractions including Rail Museum, Ramkrishnapur Ghat, Dakshineshwar Kali Temple, and Vidyasagar Setu are also worth a visit.
- samagoga to bhusawal Bus Tickets
- razam to bhusawal Bus Tickets
- shahuwadi to bhusawal Bus Tickets
- bagdu to bhusawal Bus Tickets
- motebennur to bhusawal Bus Tickets
- saibrakatte to bhusawal Bus Tickets
- balrampur chhattisgarh to bhusawal Bus Tickets
- jhawara to bhusawal Bus Tickets
- ambaguda to bhusawal Bus Tickets
- varora to bhusawal Bus Tickets