banglore rjdhni Train Schedule (22692)
22692 Train Route Map
Bangalore Rajdhani 22692 Train
The Bangalore Rajdhani Express is renowned for its speed and timely meals served on-board. It is the second fastest train operating in the New Delhi to Bangalore route. It runs at a peak speed of 130 km per hour. Bangalore Rajdhani 22692 train is the only Rajdhani that has undergone numerous changes in days of operations. Originally introduced in 1 November 1992, this was a weekly train, then converted to bi-weekly, tri-weekly, and then four times a week. Now, it operates on all days in a week. It halts at stations like Agra Cantonment, Jhansi Junction, Bhopal Junction, and Secunderabad Junction.
Why Bangalore Rajdhani 22692?
The Bangalore Rajdhani 22692 train is an elite, premier air-conditioned, and high-speed train under Rajdhani Express trains. It is given a higher priority compared to most other trains in the Indian Railways network.
The Perks Of Riding The Bangalore Rajdhani Train
• Fewer halts as compared to other trains.
• It maintains clean bogies and washrooms.
• Catering facilities in the Bangalore Rajdhani 22692 include both on-board and e-catering services. The prices for the meals are included in the ticket.
• Passengers can charge their electronic devices through charging ports that are provided in the coaches.
• The AC first class has lockable cabins to ensure privacy.
• Passengers in the AC first class are provided with individual reading lights.
• The dinner menu includes a soup (Hot and Sour), a chicken side dish, a paneer side dish, one vegetable curry, one rice dish with dal, one paratha, and a dessert.
Train Coach & Schedule
Bangalore Rajdhani operates on all days of the week. The train has a total of 18 coaches, with 1 A/C coach (first class), 5 A/C coaches (2 tier), 9 A/C coaches (3 tier), a pantry car, and 2 luggage coaches (also used for generator).
Average Speed & The Time Travelled
Bangalore Rajdhani has an average speed of 70 km per hour. It takes 33 hours and 55 minutes to cover a distance of 2366 km from New Delhi to Bangalore.
About The Destination
Get ready to explore the Garden City of Bangalore. There are many verdant parks in the city, with Lalbagh and Cubbon Park being the two most famous ones. Visit Wonderla, an amusement park with thrilling rides, great food, and other fun-filled activities. Vidhana Soudha is the seat of the legislature of Karnataka and is in the heart of the city. It is a majestic structure built in the Neo-Dravidian architectural style. The Dodda Alada Mara or Big Banyan Tree is a banyan tree that is spread across a whopping 3 acres! Other places that are worth visiting are the Jawaharlal Planetarium, Karnataka Chitrakala Parishat, Bannerghatta National Park, Tippu’s Summer Palace, Iskcon Temple, and the Visvesvaraya Technological Museum.
- lakkidi kunnathidavaka to kanpur Bus Tickets
- silchar to kanpur Bus Tickets
- rly koduru to kanpur Bus Tickets
- kapavaram to kanpur Bus Tickets
- nori chowkdi to kanpur Bus Tickets
- holehonnur to kanpur Bus Tickets
- fatsar to kanpur Bus Tickets
- yamuna nagar to kanpur Bus Tickets
- nirmal to kanpur Bus Tickets
- satlasana to kanpur Bus Tickets