brahmputra mail Train Schedule (14056)
14056 Train Route Map
Brahmaputra Mail 14056 Train
Introduced in 1972, the Brahmaputra Mail 14056 is a daily train that runs from Delhi (DLI) to Dibrugarh (DBRG). This train is a part of the Northern Railway zone of Indian Railways. Originally, it commuted between
Delhi and New Jalpaiguri and was known as Tinsukia Mail. Later, the train was renamed as the ‘Brahmaputra Mail’ when Guwahati - Dibrugarh meter gauge lines were
successfully converted to broad gauge. Throughout the journey the train halts at 59 stations which include Kanpur Central, Patna Junction, Bhagalpur, Guwahati, Malda, etc. Also, renowned for being one of the oldest trains in
the region, the Brahmaputra Mail is frequently used by army personnel for transportation.
Why Brahmaputra Mail 14056?
The Brahmaputra Mail is known for providing a wide variety of amenities such as good food and hygienic compartments. The train is highly preferred for its punctuality.
The Perks Of Riding The Brahmaputra Mail 14056
• All your needs will be taken care by courteous and polite staff.
• The coaches are spic and span.
• The train is usually punctual.
• E- catering services are provided aboard the train. You can order your meals while you book your tickets.
• You can choose from a wide variety of cuisines and dishes. Vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes like dal, curries, rice, paneer, biryani, etc. are available.
• Avail the pantry services to order delectable meals that also include desserts.
Train Coach & Schedule
The Brahmaputra Mail 14056 train has 24 coaches that include A/C 2 tier, A/C 3 tier, sleeper class, and unreserved coaches. A pantry car is also attached to the train. The train operates on all days of the week. It begins its journey from Delhi at 23:40 hours and reaches Dibrugarh at 04:25 hours on the 4th day.
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
The Brahmaputra Mail 14056 travels at an average speed of 45 kmph (29 mph). The train covers a total distance of 2592 km in 2 days and 4 hours.
About The Destination
Dibrugarh is an important city and headquarters of the Dibrugarh district in the state of Assam. It is a place well-known as the Tea City of India. With a tropical climate that gives humid summers and dry winters, Dibrugarh is also a major tourist spot. If you are a shopping enthusiast, you can shop at bazaars like Paltan Bazar, Naliapool Bazar, etc. The Radha Krishna Mandir, DU Park, Dibrugarh Christian Cemetery are some key attractions of Dibrugarh. Apart from that, the Junction Mall, various tea estates, Dibru – Saikhowa National Park, and Koli Aai Thaan are also good places to visit while here.
- santalpur to rewari Bus Tickets
- sheohar to rewari Bus Tickets
- sapeda to rewari Bus Tickets
- bail hongala to rewari Bus Tickets
- kaladaka to rewari Bus Tickets
- makhiyala to rewari Bus Tickets
- t p gudem bye pass to rewari Bus Tickets
- aahor to rewari Bus Tickets
- pala to rewari Bus Tickets
- eachur to rewari Bus Tickets