dehradun express Train Schedule (19019)
19019 Train Route Map
Dehradun Express 19019 Train
Dehradun Express 19019 originates at Bandra
Terminus in Mumbai and has Dehradun railway
station as its final destination. Prioritizing and maintaining
punctuality and cleanliness as two of its key USPs, this train is very
popular amongst passengers, especially tourists wanting to spend a peaceful
vacation at the hilly town of Dehradun.
The Dehradun Express 19019 train has a maximum operable speed of 110 km/hr. It covers 217 intermediate stations and stops at 77 of them. The train covers a total distance of 1,367 km on its route to Dehradun.
WHY DEHRADUN EXPRESS 19019?
Apart from connecting people across cities in the west and the north, Dehradun Express offers passengers a convenient travel option in its well- maintained coaches, comprising both A/C and non-A/C compartments.
THE PERKS OF RIDING THE DEHRADUN EXPRESS TRAIN
• Although it has a long route, Dehradun Express runs on time and matches the scheduled arrival in most cases.
• The chances of getting a ticket on this train is high as it operates on all days.
• The train route covers important junctions including Haridwar, Surat, Ankleshwar, Roorkee, Mathura, and Vadodara. This enables more people to travel to various destinations.
• Your meal times are taken care of, thanks to the onboard catering facility and pre-ordered e-catering options, which are available.
• The coaches are equipped with charging ports, which allow passengers to charge their electronic devices like mobiles and laptops.
TRAIN COACH & SCHEDULE
The Dehradun Express 19019 train consists of 15 coaches. Nine of these are non A/C sleeper class coaches, two are non A/C unreserved general coaches, and there is one half A/C 2-tier and half A/C 3-tier coach. In addition, there are two Sleeper-cum-Luggage Rakes (SLR). As the train carries parcels on a regular basis, a few sleeper and general coaches are often added or removed at the Haridwar junction.
The train operates across all seven days of the week, leaving at 12:05 AM from Bandra Terminus and arriving at Dehradun railway station at 5:25 AM on the second day.
AVERAGE SPEED & THE TIME TRAVELLED
The average operating speed of Dehradun Express is 47 km/hour. It travels for 29 hours 20 minutes on its route to reach Dehradun railway station.
ABOUT THE DESTINATION
Located near the Himalayan foothills is the serene city of Dehradun. Surrounded by Rivers Ganga and Yamuna on either side, this place in Uttarakhand charms one and all with its natural beauty. As part of Dehradun tourism, some of the fascinating pit stops include Robber’s Cave, Mindrolling Monastery, Sahastradhara, Lacchiwalla, Malsi Deer Park, and Tiger View Jungle Camp. For shopaholics, Paltan Bazaar, Indira Market, and Tibetan Market are a few must-visits.
Q. What is the route of Dehradun Express?
A. The route of Dehradun Express 19019 is from Bandra Terminus in Bandra, Mumbai to Dehradun railway station in Uttarakhand.
Q. How long does the train take to reach its destination?
A. The train takes 29 hours 20 minutes to reach the destination.
Q. What is the price range of tickets for the Dehradun Express?
A. The fare for regular tickets in different tiers are as follows:
Sleeper coach Rs. 555
A/C 3-tier Rs. 1508
A/C 2-tier Rs. 2,201
The ticket prices for senior citizens and children above 5 and below 12 years of age, are usually available at discounted rates.
Q. What are the key stations along this train route?
A. Surat, Vadodara, Godhra, Dahod, Ratlam, Nagda, Kota, Bharatpur, and Mathura are the key stations on the Bandra-Dehradun route.
Q. What is the name and code of the origin station for this train?
A. The origin station of the train is Bandra Terminus with code BDTS.
Q. What is the name and code of the final station for this train?
A. The destination station of the train is Dehradun railway station. Its code is DDN.
Q. Does this train run regularly?
A. Yes. This is a daily train, operating on all days of the week.
Q. What is the most unique feature of Dehradun Express?
A. The Dehradun Express 19019 train is known for its punctuality. Hence, a journey on this train is considered worth your time as well as money.
- chapoli to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- sringeri to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- davanegere bypass to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- tirupati package to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- bilaspur to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- jatara to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- sarangpur to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- kutta to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- sajjangad to ahmedabad Bus Tickets
- kandalloor to ahmedabad Bus Tickets