dibrugarh town rajdhani Train Schedule (12424)
12424 Train Route Map
Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani 12424 Train
Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani is one of the elite trains that comes under the category of Rajdhani Express of Indian Railways. Limited stops, great speed, AC coaches and special services make this train the most preferred among others. Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani 12424 has intermediate stops at Guwahati station, Mariani, New Cooch Behar, Tinsukia, Kishanganj, Lumding, New Jalpaiguri, Diphu, Allahabad, Patna, Katihar, Kanpur, Dimapur, Kokrajhar, Barauni, New Bongaigaon and Mughal Sarai. Running at an average speed of 63 kmph, the Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (DBRT Rajdhani) takes the least time to reach Dibrugarh Town from Delhi (covering a total distance of 2,435 km).
Why Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani 12424?
The Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani 12424 train is renowned for its speedy connectivity from Delhi to Dibrugarh. It also ensures a pleasant traveling experience with added quality meals.
Perks Of Traveling In The Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Train
• You will be provided with a hot towel roll or wet wipe in 3 tier A/C coach while boarding.
• The train has a pantry car and offers admirable on-board catering facilities. You can also avail the e-catering services for prior booking of meals.
• Delectable meals and snacks are served throughout the journey, with a wide range of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. These include bread sticks, tomato soup, dal and rice, roti, paneer masala, bread and butter, tea, coffee, biscuits, etc. Ice creams and other desserts are also provided.
• Neat seating arrangements with clean blankets, pillows, bed sheets and hand towels.
• Connect your phones and laptops on the go with the 110 Volts AC power ports provided inside the compartment.
• There are train attendants in all coaches ready to cater to your needs.
• The passageway and washrooms are cleaned periodically for a hygienic travel atmosphere.
• In addition to the above facilities, the 2 tier A/C coach provides curtains for privacy.
• The first class A/C coach boasts of better security (lockable cabins), additional food options, spacious interiors, reading lights and carpet/floor mats.
Train Coach & Schedule
Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani 12424 runs on a daily basis, starting from New Delhi Station and arriving at the Dibrugarh Town Station. It consists of 20 coaches, including the first class A/C coach, 2 tier A/C coach, 3 tier A/C coach and a pantry car.
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
Its average speed is 63 kmph and takes about 39 hours to reach Dibrugarh from Delhi.
About The Destination
Upon reaching Dibrugarh, the Tea City of India, you can head out to explore the charming city. Visit Dibru-Saikhowa National Park to catch sight of the rare white-winged wood ducks, Feral Horses, Royal Bengal Tigers and many more. Learn about the beautiful Assamese culture as you witness the art displayed at the Dinjoy Satra (Monastery). You may also visit the historic Raidongia Dol, DU Park, Radha Krishna Mandir and Lekai Chetia Maidam.
- jawad to chhapra Bus Tickets
- manjarsumbha to chhapra Bus Tickets
- nandikur to chhapra Bus Tickets
- putalpattu to chhapra Bus Tickets
- sanderaw to chhapra Bus Tickets
- kherdi to chhapra Bus Tickets
- gangapur to chhapra Bus Tickets
- mangalapuram to chhapra Bus Tickets
- nerkuppai to chhapra Bus Tickets
- junagadh to chhapra Bus Tickets