dibrugarh town rajdhani express Train Schedule (12423)
12423 Train Route Map
Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani 12423 Train
The Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani 12423 Train is one of the three exclusive Rajdhani Express trains that connect Dibrugarh and Delhi. It is popular among passengers because of its speed and neat air-conditioned coaches. Also, it receives high priority compared to other trains in the Indian Rail network. It covers a distance of 2480 km. Starting from Dibrugarh and terminating in the capital city of New Delhi, Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani 12423 has a total of 30 halts. It passes through important stations like the Guwahati station, New Cooch Behar, New Waligura Junction, Patliputra Junction, Mughal Sarai Junction, Allahabad Junction, and Kanpur Central.
Why Dibrugarh Rajdhani 12423?
Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani offers delicious meals to its passengers and provides the fastest rail transport option from Dibrugarh to New Delhi. Primarily, it has fewer stops compared to other trains.
The Perks Of Riding The Dibrugarh Rajdhani Train
• On-board catering facility that includes tasty packaged food (included in the ticket).
• You can order food online by utilizing their e-catering facilities.
• Clean bed sheets and blankets are provided to the travelers.
• Hot towel rolls are offered to the passengers upon boarding the train.
• There are train attendants in every coach to attend to the needs of passengers.
• For additional security and privacy, there are lockable cabins in the AC first class.
• The meal served includes a soup, one chicken dish, one paneer dish, one vegetable curry, one rice dish with a specific Dal, one Paratha, and a lip-smacking dessert like Rasgulla, an ice-cream, or Gulab Jamun.
Train Coach & Schedule
Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express runs on all days of the week and has a total of 21 coaches. It has AC first class, AC 2 tier, AC 3 tier coaches along with a pantry car.
Average Speed & The Time Traveled
The average speed of the train is 66 km per hour. It takes about 37 hours and 40 minutes for Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani for its journey from Dibrugarh to Delhi.
About The Destination
Experience the pulsating city of New Delhi by walking through its bustling spice streets and exploring historic monuments like the Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, and the Red Fort. The architecture of the Lotus Temple and the beauty of the Akshardham Temple will leave you astonished. The city is also a shopper’s paradise, with markets like Chandni Chowk, Khan Market, Sarojini Nagar, and Connaught Place to name a few. You can also visit Raj Ghat, where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated. Explore Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory with an eccentric design, built in the 13th century.
- devrajiya to kolkata Bus Tickets
- parat to kolkata Bus Tickets
- rishikesh to kolkata Bus Tickets
- oonnukal to kolkata Bus Tickets
- raniyala to kolkata Bus Tickets
- mandapasalai to kolkata Bus Tickets
- kukshi to kolkata Bus Tickets
- dadar to kolkata Bus Tickets
- vellore to kolkata Bus Tickets
- kalasipaliyam to kolkata Bus Tickets